PDA

View Full Version : FlyNAS

c560xl
13th Feb 2023, 11:35
Hello Gents,

Any one been to Fly Nas recruitment recently.
Any gouge
I have been invited for a selection process.
Any help would be appreciated
Have a great day

Giuff
14th Feb 2023, 14:19
interested too.
thanks

A320B
28th Feb 2023, 15:27
Are you on type or non type?

Mr.Vadim
5th Mar 2023, 10:29
Any news about the recruitment process for Captains?

c560xl
9th Mar 2023, 17:16
No idea not current on type but have almost 5k on type

desertcamel
1st Jun 2023, 12:39
No idea not current on type but have almost 5k on type
They're still hiring A320 Captains, but those who are current and actively flying the type.
Recruitment demand changed in the last few months. They used to entertain non current/non active flying, not anymore.

desertcamel
1st Jun 2023, 12:45
It's a 2 day process done in Bahrain.
Day 1 is interview and Day 2 is sim evaluation.

desertcamel
1st Jun 2023, 12:56
Training pay SAR 25000 + 5000 Capt allowance. (training period takes about 3-4 months stuck in the kingdom)
Released to Line: Pay SAR 30000 + 5000 + 9133(accomodation & transpo) + flight pay(65-75hrs)

Flight pay rates:
0-50 : SAR 150/hr
51-75:SAR 300
76-100: SAR 500

20 On/ 10 Off . Commuting using staff ticket to its network or using MyID tickets with other airlines.

If you like the 20/10 commute and you don't mind doing multi sector domestic night and day, both in controlled and uncontrolled aerodromes in the kingdom. Then, you can come.
The staff and the people here are friendly.
But leave this as your last option, I suggest checking out the bigger players around the region first.

Aviation12345
1st Jun 2023, 18:09
Thank you for the insight,you seem informed about the area , who in your opinion should I apply to, A320 captain ( I heard that etihad is lower than fly nas)

pfvspnf
2nd Jun 2023, 11:05
Thank you for the insight,you seem informed about the area , who in your opinion should I apply to, A320 captain ( I heard that etihad is lower than fly nas)

you should apply to all including yemenia

desertcamel
2nd Jun 2023, 14:39

I don't think the difference will be too significant. And both works almost the same hours monthly.
The reason you'll come here is because you like the 20/10 pattern, That's all.
There's no social life here, unlike UAE, Qatar or even Bahrain. It's something you might also want to consider if you're young and with family.
If you're nearing retirement and making good use of the last few years of flying, then the money you save here will definitely help. My2c

k.swiss
2nd Jun 2023, 15:24
you should apply to all including yemenia

What's wrong with you man? :O

I don't think the difference will be too significant. And both works almost the same hours monthly.
The reason you'll come here is because you like the 20/10 pattern, That's all.
There's no social life here, unlike UAE, Qatar or even Bahrain. It's something you might also want to consider if you're young and with family.
If you're nearing retirement and making good use of the last few years of flying, then the money you save here will definitely help. My2c

You can assume salary will be better with FLYNAS but you will be commuting, sounds fun initially but it hurts pretty quick.

The other company will give you a good quality of life, stable(ish) roster.

Both companies a lot of double sectors.

Aviation12345
3rd Jun 2023, 17:44
Thank you gentleman for the help , one more question though, what about air Arabia, is it true that the package is higher than etihad, any suggestions which one should I go for

desertcamel
5th Jun 2023, 07:18
FYI

1. They make you use your old uniforms until you are done from training. (3-4 months).... Must be a cost saving strategy incase you fail the numerous test. (Pre oral, oral, GACA SIM, PC, GACA line, Company line chk)

2. They issue an Operationally required iPad and charged it from your first training pay.

3. They send you to Bahrain for 2 weeks(Sim Training) with no Per diem. (Layover allowance)

4. Waiting for a GACA rep to join you for the line check takes minimum 2 weeks up to 2 months.
You are required to stay inside the Kingdom while waiting.
5. There's no guarantee which Base you will be set.

6. They don't like answering emails. But email is primary means of COMM. Responses comes last minute.
​​​​​​

k.swiss
5th Jun 2023, 10:38
Thank you gentleman for the help , one more question though, what about air Arabia, is it true that the package is higher than etihad, any suggestions which one should I go for

Join the red company and you will be told a base in AUH or SHJ. Come interview, you will be told and it says in your contract "any base any time"

This means, Armenia, Pakistan, Sudan and if you don't accept it then you can leave. They are desperate to fill these bases as the current staff are sure as fact not moving there.

FYI

1. They make you use your old uniforms until you are done from training. (3-4 months).... Must be a cost saving strategy incase you fail the numerous test. (Pre oral, oral, GACA SIM, PC, GACA line, Company line chk)

2. They issue an Operationally required iPad and charged it from your first training pay.

3. They send you to Bahrain for 2 weeks(Sim Training) with no Per diem. (Layover allowance)

4. Waiting for a GACA rep to join you for the line check takes minimum 2 weeks up to 2 months.
You are required to stay inside the Kingdom while waiting.
5. There's no guarantee which Base you will be set.

6. They don't like answering emails. But email is primary means of COMM. Responses comes last minute.
​​​​​​

Agreed, nothing incorrect here. Especially about keeping the uniforms.

Zizou779
9th Sep 2023, 09:03
Please, do you have an Idea about questions asked in the flynas interview ( technical and HR ) ?
what about SIM assessment?

desertcamel
10th Sep 2023, 14:33
Please, do you have an Idea about questions asked in the flynas interview ( technical and HR ) ?
what about SIM assessment?

Aircraft limitations
Memory items
Aircraft systems

V1 cut / OEI
Traffic pattern/ landing
Using Bahrain 12L
Just one circuit, it's done.

LNAV VNAV -
10th Sep 2023, 16:38
Are there assessments still taking place?!

Zizou779
11th Sep 2023, 06:16
Aircraft limitations
Memory items
Aircraft systems

V1 cut / OEI
Traffic pattern/ landing
Using Bahrain 12L
Just one circuit, it's done.

many thanks

mustang72
12th Sep 2023, 19:53
Are there assessments still taking place?!
yes, i got one 22-23 sept in BAH

LNAV VNAV -
13th Sep 2023, 05:44
yes, i got one 22-23 sept in BAH

good luck! Learn all the limitations and memory items word by word!