PDA

View Full Version : Air New Zealand

Akrotiri bad boy
9th Feb 2023, 16:15
I'm trying to resolve a ticketing dispute with Air New Zealand and finding it impossible to get through their customer defence network which includes: electronic forms that don't suit, telephone wait times >1hr, email reply estimates >12weeks, chatbots that talk in circles, and a general inability to engage with their customers. Before I resort to writing to Greg Foran directly does anyone have an email address for customer relations?

Here's hoping

Akro

InZed
9th Feb 2023, 17:16
I'm trying to resolve a ticketing dispute with Air New Zealand and finding it impossible to get through their customer defence network which includes: electronic forms that don't suit, telephone wait times >1hr, email reply estimates >12weeks, chatbots that talk in circles, and a general inability to engage with their customers. Before I resort to writing to Greg Foran directly does anyone have an email address for customer relations?

Here's hoping

Akro

mate.

AerocatS2A
11th Feb 2023, 08:37

Here's hoping

Akro

Phone wait times between 1 and 2 hours is actually pretty good compared to what some people have been putting up with in the recent past. But, just write to the guy, the worst that will happen is you don’t get anything back. They’re going to be pretty busy for the next few days.

Chris2303
11th Feb 2023, 20:16
Take a claim to the disputes tribunal and it will all be resolved very quickly - BUT - you must be very sure of your grounds for the dispute

sheepless
11th Feb 2023, 23:24
In the midst of last weeks rain cancellations I used their on-line "complaints" form. All was resolved withing hours. On Messenger it took 2 days for them to even reply. There are TWO forms one for Complements and one for Complaints. No one knows if the Complements one actually does anything. So..

Ollie Onion
12th Feb 2023, 02:23
I used the online complaint form and got the automated reply that it would take 6-8 weeks for a reply. About 3 days later I got the reply and resolution. It wasn’t urgent and satisfied me.