PDA

View Full Version : Hallelujah!

ZootBoot
1st Feb 2023, 10:41
Great news from the CEO today. He has stated we are not merely going back to where we were before, but committed to rebuilding a better Cathay. I for one say 'hip hop hooray'.

They had me worried for a second there, thinking that they would continue to let high levels of talent and experience continue to walk out the door, eroding flight safety and doing nothing until an incident or worse. Phew!

Piet Lood
1st Feb 2023, 17:34
Just in time indeed.
i’ve been holding my breath since 1996, was turning purple and starting to think I might not survive.

G Merch
1st Feb 2023, 23:23
This translates to saying that the company isn't nearly done with all the slashes to our conditions, and get ready for the next wave.

LootedfromCPA
2nd Feb 2023, 02:55
With all the slashes to company conditions, we will still maintain our image as a premium brand.. and achieve 70% capacity by the end of the year.. OR ELSE :oh:

FlexibleResponse
2nd Feb 2023, 07:57
If a CEO says "rebuilding a better Cathay" he is just mouthing the code for "more rewards and bonuses for senior executives"!

buggaluggs
3rd Feb 2023, 03:19
The key question is 'Better' for whom? Better for the shareholders, almost definitely. Better for management, probably. Better for the customers, maybe. Better for the staff, absolutely not! ( despite us being 'foremost in my mind' ). My key takeaways were, 'we've got a lot more jets coming, we don't have enough crew to fly them, crew resignations are still above normal, we're under a lot of external pressure to ramp up ASAP, please don't leave'

pfvspnf
3rd Feb 2023, 23:05
They need to come to Lagos for pilot roadshow , good people here can return the company to its glory