PDA

View Full Version : Moira Stuart of BBC News - Sleepwalker

Dan-Air London
29th Aug 2002, 12:09
I swear to God that this is a true story. (Or at least as told by a friend of mine - BA Cabin Crew - who was on the flight).

You all know Moira Stuart who reads the news on BBC1, in the UK that is, was recently filming for a Holiday Programme in Egypt and was asleep on one of the BA first class seats en route London Cairo.

The normally elegant lady (I am sure that that's a wig she wears) did not drink at all during the flight and hardly ate anything, but preferred to get some rest ans slept. Only to waken up suddenly disorientated and talking to herself in a loud voice asking for her feedback to be turned off (??????) because she was having a party (?????????) before falling asleep again!!

Anyone else able to confirm this? Obviously the old girl ( and very slim girl) has been getting up too early in the mornings to read the Breakfast Television programme and just was out of it!!

Palma de Mallorca
29th Aug 2002, 15:45
Dan Air (Ohhhhhh, A great name from the past..)

This has got to be a wind up surely. Since I have links of a certain nature I will check this out. Just remind me someone, is Moira Stuart the Afro-Caribbean lady?

In any case, she doesn't work on the Holiday Programme, does she?

And anyway, we all sleep and we all do strange things in our sleep. Why should a TV personality be any different?

It was probably the behaviour of the aging BA trolly dollies that frightened the living hell out of her. (Oops!)

Then again, she HAS worked with David Frost before. That should have prepared her for anything!!!!!!

Imagine the same thing happening if she was on easyJet or Ryanair with the bucket and spade brigade?

This has just GOT TO BE a wind up. Sorry.

Sick Squid
29th Aug 2002, 17:27
Woman Wakes up in Sleep....Talks. Shock Horror.

Continued on page 94....