PDA

View Full Version : MCC(H) IR / VFR slots europe

Hinne
19th Jan 2023, 14:03
Hi all,
i am looking for a MCC (H) IR training course in europe as soon as possible. I could also organise a second stundent to split the bill.

Any suggestions? :)

Dextergeck
24th Jan 2023, 08:45
Get in touch with us: www.starspeed.co.uk/training !

TeeS
24th Jan 2023, 13:46
Hi Hinne, I don't know where you are in Europe but Starspeed at Cotswold Airport, Kemble can do EASA courses. Nice part of the World.

Thinking about it, you had best check with them about the EASA course, things may have changed since I last passed through.

Cheers
TeeS

Hinne
24th Jan 2023, 14:14
Hi all,

i've got a MCC (H) IR course, which will start on 29th of January 2023 - 8th of February in the Netherlands. Who wants to join?

Best regards

gipsymagpie
25th Jan 2023, 05:26
https://www.babcockpilottraining.com/

Babcock also do it too alongside Starspeed- both UK and EASA.

Just consider the potential efficiencies though regarding which type you do it on. If you are already planning on doing a multi pilot rating on the type used or you are going to fly that type for your IR there are some credits available which may reduce your costs.

And it's the weirdest course - no check ride!

muermel
12th Sep 2023, 18:10
https://www.babcockpilottraining.com/

Babcock also do it too alongside Starspeed- both UK and EASA.

Just consider the potential efficiencies though regarding which type you do it on. If you are already planning on doing a multi pilot rating on the type used or you are going to fly that type for your IR there are some credits available which may reduce your costs.

And it's the weirdest course - no check ride!

Starspeed no longer offers an EASA-MCC, received that info today directly from them.

MichiScholz
14th Sep 2023, 15:41
Hi,

when you are looking for a mcc course in germany i can offer a contact.

muermel
14th Sep 2023, 21:16
Hast ne DM von mir. LG

muermel
29th Nov 2023, 13:52
Anybody looking to do the MCC-IR? I have an availability for week 49 & 50.