PDA

View Full Version : CAA e-licensing

Uniform267
17th Jan 2023, 11:47
Hello

Has anyone recently applied for their ATPL through elicensing? I am trying to complete my application but none of my ATPL exam results are appearing on the system. CAA not responding to my emails. Is it possible to apply through e-licensing or do I need to apply the 'traditional' way? I have paper copies of my exam results from many moons ago.

Kind Regards

Hats.On.To.Fly
17th Jan 2023, 23:01
many moons ago
How many moons?

Are you applying to unfreeze your ATPL, ie upgrade a multi IR CPL to an ATPL. Or just for the CPL?
If it is for ATPL issue, then you should already hold an MPL or CPL and so no proof of examinations should be required. Send an email to fclweb stating as such.
When did you complete your exams? There is a time limit between competing exams and then applying for licence issue. I believe the limit is 24 months.

Uniform267
19th Jan 2023, 08:24
Thanks for your reply. I sat the exams in 2013 but have kept my IR current since then. I'm currently applying to upgrade to a full ATPL - however on the CAA portal it seems to require an input for each ATPL subject. The only option it provides on the website is to book each exam!

fireflier
19th Jan 2023, 09:17
On the CAA portal, does it show the exams under the my results tab? Have you kept your ratings expiry dates updated on the portal?

I’m applying for my ATPL and it has taken my exam results across to my online
application.

Possibly a system error in your accou t worth tacking to the CAA to find out what the issue is.

VariablePitchP
19th Jan 2023, 09:27
Hello

Has anyone recently applied for their ATPL through elicensing? I am trying to complete my application but none of my ATPL exam results are appearing on the system. CAA not responding to my emails. Is it possible to apply through e-licensing or do I need to apply the 'traditional' way? I have paper copies of my exam results from many moons ago.

Kind Regards

Ring them, weirdly they pick the phones up quite quickly and can do a lot over the phone. Doesn’t make up for the CAA generally but it does help.