PDA

View Full Version : getting from trinidad to tobago

Tower Ranger
29th Aug 2002, 10:47
HELP ,
got a hotel booked in Tobago 14th-28th of sept but can only get air travel booked as far as Port of Spain trinidad .
What is the best way to get from PoS to tobago ?

Piz Buin
29th Aug 2002, 10:52
Tobago Express is your best option. US$50 return or if you're crew in uniform the jump seat could well be available free. They make about 16 return trips a day in late model Dash 8 300's. They're fairly helpful there. ;)

Tower Ranger
29th Aug 2002, 12:19
PIZ BUIN
Thanks for the info, just gonna hit the website now
Cheers TR

Piz Buin
2nd Sep 2002, 13:10
I don't believe they have a web site. I'd just turn up at the ticket counter on the day, as I said they have around 16 return flights a day so your chances of getting a seat are good. The cost won't change on the net as it is a government fixed essential service airbridge between Trinidad and Tobago with a fixed price of about 50USD.

Piz

Tower Ranger
3rd Sep 2002, 15:51
PIZ

Thanx again , I got sorted out through Sintra Bronte at AJMtours(ex Miss Jamaica apparently) so we`re on our way Saturday week.
Boy am I ready for a couple of weeks drinking Carib and watching the world go by.....Cheers

Piz Buin
9th Sep 2002, 18:16
I had the priviledge of staying in Tobago on several occasions a few years ago while based in Germany. I keep in touch with a couple of people I met, hopefully I'll get back there some day...

Enjoy!

Piz

Tower Ranger
9th Sep 2002, 20:51
Piz
Thanx , we`re off on Saturday. I`ll have a beer for ya!!!