View Full Version : British Airways new uniform

chopper2004
6th Jan 2023, 11:28
Any thoughts on the new design?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJo9bTXBhoY

cheers

Alsacienne
6th Jan 2023, 12:05
Pure and simple window-dressing for publicity and 'woke-ness'. An airline's job is to fly customers and freight from origin to destination safely ... and not to make a financial loss when doing so. What a waste of money for something that will be 'replaced' by something 'more appropriate' or 'more fashionable' in a few years time.

BA has a long way to come to reach its previous quality of service. This is not the way forward.

V12
6th Jan 2023, 12:42
Pure and simple window-dressing for publicity and 'woke-ness'. An airline's job is to fly customers and freight from origin to destination safely ... and not to make a financial loss when doing so. What a waste of money for something that will be 'replaced' by something 'more appropriate' or 'more fashionable' in a few years time.

BA has a long way to come to reach its previous quality of service. This is not the way forward.

Someone could write a book on what it means to be British today, and at least half the country wouldn't agree, so there is no consensus definition, and trying to make one out of fabric is clearly not going to work. In the end it's a uniform, the idea being we are a team trying to work together. That's enough. The rest is unnecessary cost. You can guarantee that passengers today, given the choice of the most stunning uniform in use, or getting your bags out at the end of the flight, first time every time, the majority would choose the latter. Once IAG management has solved the problems like 5 days of our bags circumnavigating the world, and not being with us (like for a wedding), then they can devote some time to lesser matters. But others may not agree.

nomilk
6th Jan 2023, 13:34

BA has a long way to come to reach its previous quality of service. This is not the way forward.Really? Uniforms were always an important part of the visibility of airlines and their corporate identity. If it is just "fly customers", even Ryanair is not on the mark.

Even millennials recognise a Pan Am uniform and Virgin's high-visibility outfits are the talk of the hotel lobby guests. Google PSA. Who would have thought that the 70s were so woke? Or maybe, 'woke' is not a thing?

Alsacienne
6th Jan 2023, 14:36
Britannica Dictionary definition of UNIFORM
- noun: a special kind of clothing that is worn by all the members of a group or organization (such as an army or team)
- adjective : not varying or changing : staying the same at all times, in all places, or for all parts or members

nomilk
6th Jan 2023, 14:45
Well, if you think looking up words in a dictionary is all it takes to operate a global airline, we can stop here. I am not interested in the small-mindedness that seems to have taken over this forum.

Alsacienne
6th Jan 2023, 14:54
Well, if you think looking up words in a dictionary is all it takes to operate a global airline, we can stop here. I am not interested in the small-mindedness that seems to have taken over this forum.

Please do ... or allow your mind to be opened just a crack by interacting with unknowns who are simply responding to the OP's question!
ATB

HOVIS
6th Jan 2023, 15:06

"wokeness" 😁 😁 😁 😁

You are silly.

Andy_S
6th Jan 2023, 15:09
Surely the question should be are the new uniforms comfortable and practical for BA staff? If it helps them do their job more efficiently then that can't be a bad thing.

Captivep
6th Jan 2023, 15:18

It sounds as if you think airline crew should just turn up to work in jeans and a t-shirt; after all, buying staff uniforms is clearly a drain on the bottom line...

Which, of course, it is - but every airline thinks it's a worthwhile expense. BA's last uniform refresh was almost twenty years ago so a redesign every two decades doesn't seem that extravagant, either.

And "Woke-ness"? What on earth do you mean?

IronRoad
6th Jan 2023, 15:26

"You have challenged my nonsense and I have no retort, I am not able to respond"

Basically

keeprighton
6th Jan 2023, 16:03
Definitely not as woke as Virgin transAtlantic.

Alsacienne
6th Jan 2023, 16:41
Oh dear!!

It sounds as if you think ....

I think airline crew should wear uniforms that are fire-resistant, easy to maintain, comfortable and easy on the eye. Good enough for you? Just my opinion. As for 'buying staff uniforms' (ie the company investing in a new vestimentary image ) ... well some airlines require their staff to purchase their uniform themselves at their own expense, from either the company stores or the suppliers, and return it at the end of their flying career with the said company. Some airlines do permit their crew to wear jeans (or similarly casual trousers) and t shirts .. but SAFETY and COMFORT should be important as well as encouraging cutting-edge design from (hopefully) 'local' designers preferably from the country of the airline.

Woke-ness ... well it seems that some members of this forum are quick to comment on the use of a dictionary but to quote the Urban Dictionary, 'wokeness' is described as being a measurable state of awareness about what's happening in the world, which I consider to be relevant in the visual branding of several airlines in their current uniforms ... to allow their crew to 'be themselves'.

You are silly.
Thanks Hovis! :ok: Happy New Year!

MAN777
6th Jan 2023, 16:49
showed this to my partner and she made this observation

how does a femail flight attendant answer the call of nature in a tiny toilet cubicle whilst wearing the trouser suit, possible yes but not exactly quick and simple !

bbrown1664
6th Jan 2023, 16:50
quick question, how are the ladies meant to go to the loo easily in an aircraft toilet with a jumpsuit ?

scr1
6th Jan 2023, 17:09
Britannica Dictionary definition of UNIFORM
- noun: a special kind of clothing that is worn by all the members of a group or organization (such as an army or team)
- adjective : not varying or changing : staying the same at all times, in all places, or for all parts or members

Army uniform has changed over the years. Are you suggesting that the army should still be wearing the same uniform as at the time of the thin red line?

Captivep
6th Jan 2023, 17:09
Oh dear!!

I think airline crew should wear uniforms that are fire-resistant, easy to maintain, comfortable and easy on the eye. Good enough for you? Just my opinion. As for 'buying staff uniforms' (ie the company investing in a new vestimentary image ) ... well some airlines require their staff to purchase their uniform themselves at their own expense, from either the company stores or the suppliers, and return it at the end of their flying career with the said company. Some airlines do permit their crew to wear jeans (or similarly casual trousers) and t shirts .. but SAFETY and COMFORT should be important as well as encouraging cutting-edge design from (hopefully) 'local' designers preferably from the country of the airline.

Woke-ness ... well it seems that some members of this forum are quick to comment on the use of a dictionary but to quote the Urban Dictionary, 'wokeness' is described as being a measurable state of awareness about what's happening in the world, which I consider to be relevant in the visual branding of several airlines in their current uniforms ... to allow their crew to 'be themselves'.

Thanks Hovis! :ok: Happy New Year!

I imagine that BA considers their new uniforms to be safe and comfortable to wear, as well as having been created by a well-regarded local designer. My point about the airline industry (as a whole) considering the investment to be worthwhile still stands,

If Wokeness is defined as "a measurable state of awareness about what's happening in the world" I struggle to see how that is a bad thing, for a company or, indeed, an individual. I like to be aware of what's going on in the world, from Ukraine to the clown show currently taking place in the US House of Representatives, for example.

But then, that isn't what you meant by wokeness, is it? Your reference to airlines allowing their crews "to be themselves" rather gives it away...

Alsacienne
6th Jan 2023, 17:28
But then, that isn't what you meant by wokeness, is it? Your reference to airlines allowing their crews "to be themselves" rather gives it away...
Despite the somewhat interactive responses to my posts, I don't have a dog in this fight! I am solely expressing a personal point of view as an observer of the new BA uniform!! Please don't waste your time trying to interpret what I might or might not perceive as 'wokeness'! Have a good evening, and let's get back to the original poster's question. :O

Flugzeug A
6th Jan 2023, 17:30
Are there skirts for male employees who may choose to wear them?

Less Hair
6th Jan 2023, 17:39
Is it true that this was designed in 2018 already?

Brian Pern
6th Jan 2023, 17:47
I find the Jumpsuit reminiscent of the one Suzanna Hamilton wore in Nineteen Eighty-Four.
Or perhaps the one worn by Kim Griest in Brazil.

Speed_Trim_Fail
6th Jan 2023, 18:19
Is it true that this was designed in 2018 already?

Correct, the new uniform was meant to be unveiled as part of the centenary. Obviously Covid changed plans, so it is gradually being rolled out now.

Nil by mouth
6th Jan 2023, 18:29
To maintain their high salaries the office of "It ain't bust, but let's fix it" triumphs again.

HOVIS
6th Jan 2023, 20:40
Despite the somewhat interactive responses to my posts, I don't have a dog in this fight! I am solely expressing a personal point of view as an observer of the new BA uniform!! Please don't waste your time trying to interpret what I might or might not perceive as 'wokeness'! Have a good evening, and let's get back to the original poster's question. :O
May I ask why you thought it necessary or appropriate to use such a term?

inawordavortex
6th Jan 2023, 21:20
I have taken two BA flights in the last four years ( pandemic interrupted of course) and not being a person who regularly flies International flights I was hugely disappointed with BA. Uniforms of their cabin crew were fine they were smart and just a uniform really all well booted and suited ,as far as I could see.

The aircraft on one occasion bit shabby, a bit off fluid leaking over a passenger doesn't help promote the airline. Not an airline pilot but I assumed probably part of the air con system all very well handled by the cabin crew. We all fly aircraft that may have or develop a non PAN emergency just a bit of a problem for the crew to deal with. For me it was the real face of the airline for jo traveller which is me and my family. Airlines like to promote better service for and I think me ( jo public) kinda like to think going on holiday paying a fair few bob you should make it a an enjoyable thing, but its not anymore.

I fear those days are gone the cabin crew after take off and in the cruise were not to be seen for the whole ten hours until about an hour before landing. I'm not blaming them at all, they did their occasional walk rounds but if a passenger wanted a drink the call button doesn't cut the mustard you have walk to back of aircraft to que to ask for one, The cabin crew were fantastic but I think restrained but SOPS or what ever you airline people call you normal operating procedures. WE can't expect 1st class service whilst in economy seats of course, just let your rear crew loose and do what they do well, be people persons.

Flugzeug A
6th Jan 2023, 21:34
My sister’s been BA cabin crew for the last 34 years , long haul until they used Covid as an excuse to force everyone onto mixed fleet.
I can’t see her opting for a jumpsuit , no matter what the route / flight length is , but I can’t wait to ask what she thinks of it.

Flyhighfirst
6th Jan 2023, 23:02

I quite like them. There old ones were very old fashioned. Where’s the problem?

Flyhighfirst
6th Jan 2023, 23:09
showed this to my partner and she made this observation

how does a femail flight attendant answer the call of nature in a tiny toilet cubicle whilst wearing the trouser suit, possible yes but not exactly quick and simple !

Sorry, but what!? How do you go to the toilet having to sit down…. Is this really the level you want to go to?

Would you actually want to wear a skirt because it would enable you to have a cr*p quicker?

Flyhighfirst
6th Jan 2023, 23:11

Oh I think we all understood your meaning of “wokeness”. It just didn’t show you in a good light.

Flyhighfirst
6th Jan 2023, 23:22
I have taken two BA flights in the last four years ( pandemic interrupted of course) and not being a person who regularly flies International flights I was hugely disappointed with BA. Uniforms of their cabin crew were fine they were smart and just a uniform really all well booted and suited ,as far as I could see.
The aircraft on one occasion bit shabby, a bit off fluid leaking over a passenger doesn't help promote the airline. Not an airline pilot but I assumed probably part of the air con system all very well handled by the cabin crew. We all fly aircraft that may have or develop a non PAN emergency just a bit of a problem for the crew to deal with. For me it was the real face of the airline for jo traveller which is me and my family. Airlines like to promote better service for and I think me ( jo public) kinda like to think going on holiday paying a fair few bob you should make it a an enjoyable thing, but its not anymore.

I fear those days are gone the cabin crew after take off and in the cruise were not to be seen for the whole ten hours until about an hour before landing. I'm not blaming them at all, they did their occasional walk rounds but if a passenger wanted a drink the call button doesn't cut the mustard you have walk to back of aircraft to que to ask for one, The cabin crew were fantastic but I think restrained but SOPS or what ever you airline people call you normal operating procedures. WE can't expect 1st class service whilst in economy seats of course, just let your rear crew loose and do what they do well, be people persons . It’s condescension, and every airline suffers the same problem. Warm cabin air mixing with cold aircraft skin.

You may be paying a “fair few bob” for your holiday and thinking it is mostly flight costs. It isn’t. Flying has never been cheaper. Granted since we have come out of Covid it is slightly more, but that will equalise as capacity returns to normal. Flying is cheaper than driving, or taking a train. Don’t see too much service on a train, and my wife definitely gives no service whilst driving 😉

sagan
7th Jan 2023, 02:02
'It’s condescension, and every airline suffers the same problem. Warm cabin air mixing with cold aircraft skin.'

Condescension is more along the lines of Oh I think we all understood your meaning of “wokeness”. It just didn’t show you in a good light.

Condensation is more along the lines of 'Warm cabin air mixing with cold aircraft skin.'

Buswinker
7th Jan 2023, 05:37
Sorry, but what!? How do you go to the toilet having to sit down…. Is this really the level you want to go to?

Would you actually want to wear a skirt because it would enable you to have a cr*p quicker?

in a jumpsuit or similar you essentially have to strip off top/bottom to use the toilet. This is the issue

PoppaJo
7th Jan 2023, 05:38
Get rid of the hat.

DaveReidUK
7th Jan 2023, 06:34
'It’s condescension, and every airline suffers the same problem. Warm cabin air mixing with cold aircraft skin.'

Condescension is more along the lines of

Condensation is more along the lines of 'Warm cabin air mixing with cold aircraft skin.'

To be fair, I've been on BA flights that suffered from condescension. :O

a5in_the_sim
7th Jan 2023, 06:52
Why are we wedded to the idea that new is the same as better?

I’m more interested in questions such as whether:-
The uniform is flammable.
Sufficient movement in the outfit is available to comfortably operate.
No restriction in movement to impede the administration of CPR to a heavy, collapsed casualty in the aisle.
Will it last or will shoddy manufacturing mean it falls apart in a week of use.

etc etc

Asturias56
7th Jan 2023, 07:18
"To be fair, I've been on BA flights that suffered from condescension. "

;)

I thought it was their USP TBH

fireflybob
7th Jan 2023, 08:25
This is not my original but from a very experienced retired cabin crew member:-
I'm trying hard to imagine on a busy flight, wearing a jumpsuit and needing a tiddle .... unbutton and remove top, part of which manages to soak up some of the scum from the soggy sink area, before lowering it to drop the trousers, the bottoms which by now are absorbing the urine spills .... and whoops .... bit of unexpected turbulence causes a bit of a dribble over the crumpled outfit ...... Can't possibly come out of loo looking like that ........ Welcome to ''The Worlds Best Airline'', ''Well Take More Care of You'' ........ AND ...... wearing our fancy new outfits!!! SPEEDBIRD ...... come in SPEEDBIRD ........

SWBKCB
7th Jan 2023, 08:35
My sister’s been BA cabin crew for the last 34 years , long haul until they used Covid as an excuse to force everyone onto mixed fleet.
I can’t see her opting for a jumpsuit , no matter what the route / flight length is , but I can’t wait to ask what she thinks of it.

As for the jumpsuit, that will be for female check-in staff at first but BA expects cabin crew to be able to wear them by the middle of the year - after further testing.

Seems sensible, sitting in draughty check in halls, moving bags etc

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-64184902

Boeingdriver999
7th Jan 2023, 09:14
I always thought that part of BA’s USP was the smugness of the crew and the feeling of smugness they imparted to those pax who wanted to partake in that feeling of superiority? I once flew a 1:20 sector with Heathrow’s Favourite and the FO managed to squeeze in five(5) cloyingly condescending PAs which I thought was mightily impressive!

As for the uniform - I am surprised to still see differences between male and female staff in this age of equality and inclusivity. Why are they different if they are all the same these days?

nomilk
7th Jan 2023, 09:40
As for the uniform - I am surprised to still see differences between male and female staff in this age of equality and inclusivity. Why are they different if they are all the same these days?Because the UK is a pretty backward country these days, as you can see on this thread. A new uniform after 20 years -- that is so woke!!!!

Flying Hi
7th Jan 2023, 09:54
If it's smug youre looking for look no further than the Virgin advert and the look of smugness and superiority on the face and posture of the FA 'person' with Virgin red eye makeup.
Would I, could I rely on that person in the event of an Emergency without it first checking it's makeup?

dr dre
7th Jan 2023, 11:46
Would I, could I rely on that person in the event of an Emergency without it first checking it's makeup?

Was that person trained and checked in emergency procedures by the airline in a training program approved by the relevant authority? Then I guess so.

In my time in aviation some (in fact most) of the most utterly useless and incompetent individuals I’ve had the displeasure of working with have been straight, white, Anglo Saxon, middle aged men, generally the ones who think they’re “alpha males” and “anti woke”.

Spunky Monkey
7th Jan 2023, 13:59
I actually like the new uniform, looks smart and gives a feeling of being part of a team from the freight dogs to the cabin crew.
Nothing wrong with changing a uniform and relatively inexpensive, plus it gives the crew 'options' as to how they want to be seen rather than some of the dated and stereotypical / misogynistic uniforms.
They are crew and still individuals.
Far better than the disaster of painting the aircraft tails to appeal to other nationalities.
BA can fly the flag while still being seen to be taking the views of its crew, customers and the public - a difficult tightrope to walk.

Ancient Mariner
7th Jan 2023, 14:41
Had to fly BA last year, Heathrow to Istanbul due cancellation of SK flight from Oslo.
Did notice non-reclining seats and no meals available. Did not notice uniforms, could not tell difference between these new ones and the ones worn on that flight. As a frequent flier must admitt that I don't pay much attention to uniforms at all, unless they are spectacular. Few are.
Per

HOVIS
7th Jan 2023, 14:52
The new designs are currently getting utterly crucified on the company's in house website chat. 😁

Boeingdriver999
7th Jan 2023, 17:54
I am quite looking forward to the stats soon to be released by the UK CAA regarding ASRs and the gender gap. Should be fascinating reading!

nomilk
7th Jan 2023, 18:35
I am quite looking forward to the stats soon to be released by the UK CAA regarding ASRs and the gender gap. Should be fascinating reading!
Yeah, simple things please simple minds ...

MAN777
7th Jan 2023, 18:38

Sorry but BA staff are actually human and do need a crap and pee every now and then, practical clothing design does need to take this normal bodily function into account especially for long haul.

SWBKCB
7th Jan 2023, 19:09
The new designs are currently getting utterly crucified on the company's in house website chat. 😁

As opposed to every other uniform launch which are met with tears of gratitude and choruses of hallelujahs!

Sorry but BA staff are actually human and do need a crap and pee every now and then, practical clothing design does need to take this normal bodily function into account especially for long haul.

Crew have a choice of different types of uniform - not compulsory, just chose what suits for the job you have to do. The jumpsuit may be more practical for some roles such as checkin when you might occasionally have to twist or get up to give a bag stuck on a belt a push (unlikely, I know...)

kendrick47247
7th Jan 2023, 19:13

Presumably you currently terrify yourself on every flight by wondering the same about every female crew member?

SWBKCB
7th Jan 2023, 19:28
Presumably you currently terrify yourself on every flight by wondering the same about every female crew member?

He probably does... :rolleyes:

wiggy
7th Jan 2023, 23:21
1. Glad to see they appear to have kept the hats...:E (Q- How do you get an F/O to wear a hat?)

2. I guess as per the previous uniform the shirt pocket isn't big enough to house a passport, and even if it is uniform standards prohibited stowing anything bulky in said pockets..any change.

3. Any improvement on the quality of the pilot's trousers or do they still go start white after a couple of outings/ does you still look like you've been a bit careless in the toilet department after you've done a walk round in the rain*?

*when I left a while back the one thing the company didn't want back was the trousers - probably zero resale value, even as scrap.

Max Angle
7th Jan 2023, 23:57
They have indeed kept the hats and just to make those who actually wear them look even more ridiculous it has a silver band around the top.

nomilk
8th Jan 2023, 00:20
I thought the hat is there to keep the paperwork in one place :confused:

Gordomac
8th Jan 2023, 09:06
Well I like them but it might give rise to a lot of bottom oinching..................and that is only the blokes............................more seriously, Mods might tolerate a brief drift to asking what was your fave ? Mine was definitely the Cally birds. GF came up with a kinda Mid East ref to the hijab that did look rather cute, en mass and didn't SIA come up with a very respectful and clear ref to locality ? Was a front runnerr but.............ooooh thos Cally chics.........!

sudden twang
8th Jan 2023, 11:29
Did someone mention Cally?
I had to wear a bright orange jumpsuit to get to work with a hood and little plastic booties.
That was the downside the upside was sitting in a burning and turning Bcal S61 as the Cally ground staff member walked out in a skirt to hand paperwork to the pilot with a look on the face of don’t you dare pull any collective.

CVividasku
8th Jan 2023, 12:21
They have indeed kept the hats and just to make those who actually wear them look even more ridiculous it has a silver band around the top.
The pilot hat is a huge mystery since I started my flying career a bit more than two years ago.
I tried to wear it once, to a country where supposedly it was a good idea, I felt like a clown.
However, I went to LHR recently and all pilots wore their cap in the terminal.

What's the point of this cap ? The only use I'm seeing is to differentiate between cockpit and cabin crew when wearing a winter coat.

What I would like most about a new uniform : a high visibility jacket that would be easy to put on even with a winter coat.

hunterboy
8th Jan 2023, 14:14
Or maybe just give us a donkey jacket with the fluorescent stripes sewn in…..would make life easier.

Nil by mouth
8th Jan 2023, 16:54
Or maybe just give us a donkey jacket with the fluorescent stripes sewn in…..would make life easier.

Great for a picket line too :)

blind pew
14th Jan 2023, 17:50
The reason for the hat was for the passengers and others to easily identify authority or the bloke in charge..in the old days a copper couldn’t nick you if he didn’t have his hat on.
‘Twas only the stewards in the 70s who got things changed as it messed up their quiffs.
My first hat had the soak and elastic band treatment…20 years later after getting my 4th stripe at last it was always titfer on when greeting or explaining the delay to pax.
Sadly I see too many scruffy individuals when I fly now…I was very proud of my donkey jacket in a previous life..even brushing it down..have a look at the shoes of some of those scruffs next time you wander through the airport…

Gordomac
26th Jan 2023, 09:12
Some nice shots of the Cally chics over on the "Nostalgia" section regarding the B707. See what I mean ?

Flugzeug A
26th Jan 2023, 10:10
Long serving CC sister has just sent photos of her in 1 ‘outfit’ of the new BA uniform.
She likes it!
She’s downroute at the moment , will hear more when she returns...

Hartington
27th Jan 2023, 08:13
Setting aside airline hats for a minute I started wearing hats about 25 years ago. They keep the weather off (rain, sun and everything between), keep your head warm when it's cold, the brim can be adjusted to keep sun out of your eyes (much more effective than a visor when driving a car). I am a particular fan of Tilley hats (Canadian but available in the UK).

And, on the subject of sun and going back to airlines I watched a captain, as he started his approach, take off his headset, put on his sunglasses, a baseball cap and then put the headset over the ensemble. Finals was direct nto sun and he pulled the peak down to help keep the sun out of his eyes. Yes, it wasn't his uniform hat (I don't know if he even had one) but ........ Maybe some of you need a company baseball cap with a nice long peak!

goeasy
27th Jan 2023, 17:59
Why are there no photos of said uniform? Does ‘woke’ mean you have to guess what they look like? ;-)

wiggy
28th Jan 2023, 06:31
Why are there no photos of said uniform? Does ‘woke’ mean you have to guess what they look like? ;-)

You mean photos as in the sort of images that were in the press releases..

https://www.businessinsider.com/british-airways-uniforms-new-revamp-flight-attendants-pilots-clothes-photos-2023-1?r=US&IR=T#the-new-uniform-includes-a-jumpsuit-for-women-3

Raph737
28th Jan 2023, 10:32
Still trying to find what’s “woke” about the uniform and why would it matter if so Alsacienne ?

Its a classic British designer, a very well conceived pilot suit that is modern and with conservative, classic touches.

Some little men see “wokeness” on everything, as if that was even a thing. Is that because the designer is black? What part bothers you so much?

MichaelOLearyGenius
12th Feb 2023, 17:10
Not sure if it is still the same since I last flew Southwest in the USA. Basically ground and flight crew had blue SW polo shirts and it looked like their own beige chinos as everybody was wearing different styles and slightly differing shades. Plus sneakers of their choice. A large capital investment such as this by BA can be written off against tax so it’s not as ostentatious as made out to be.

oldtora
13th Feb 2023, 01:07
If she takes the jumpsuit off , how can she again put it on ?

When I again travel on BA , I must remember to ask her .

Busdriver01
13th Feb 2023, 09:40
When I again travel on BA , I must remember to ask her .

I really, really, really wouldn't do that. I'm sure a grown adult can work out how to dress themselves or if they find it too difficult in the space provided, choose not to wear a jumpsuit again.

oldtora
13th Feb 2023, 11:25
Busdriver ... I intended humour , such as how does one get in and out of a complicated jumpsuit ?

Busdriver01
13th Feb 2023, 12:08
Busdriver ... I intended humour , such as how does one get in and out of a complicated jumpsuit ?
haha phew!

condor17
8th Mar 2023, 11:38
Wiggy , you asked .....(Q- How do you get an F/O to wear a hat?)

Easy ... promote them to Capt ..

rgds condor .