View Full Version : NT C210 🥲 where did the thread go?

Global Aviator
27th Dec 2022, 22:13
Where did the thread go?

Not that I rely on PPRUNE for updated accurate info!

It is however a link to what’s going on for many. I’m sure this one touches many closely having started a career in the NT.

Senior Pilot
27th Dec 2022, 22:45
It was deleted by the OP.

If those who replied with updates want to use this thread, please go ahead. I can, if requested, move existing but deleted posts over to this thread but they will pre-date the first post here by Global Aviator

Duck Pilot
27th Dec 2022, 23:43
I removed the thread as there was some comments by one respondent relating to possibly (?) who operated the aircraft and the background of the pilot, that I though was inappropriate at this time.

To my knowledge, the authorities haven't yet released any information relating to who was involved. Let just show some respect and wait.

john_tullamarine
28th Dec 2022, 00:16
I removed the thread as there was some comments by one respondent ....

That's fine. However, as with this thread, others may have an interest which is affected adversely by the sledgehammer approach.

Might I suggest, for general consideration in the future, that an alternative (and rather more useful) approach is to drop a line to the forum mods and we can remove or do something else appropriate with the post(s) which are causing the concern. This has always been an option and has been used, periodically, by other PPRuNe posters.

SP's offer, while very kind, is a somewhat more labour intensive option and not really necessary if the above were to be availed.

DP might consider going down the alternative path and we can, quite easily, reinstate the thread with suitable mod edits.

john_tullamarine
28th Dec 2022, 04:22
Original thread reopened with OP's concurrence. Unless anyone objects, I have locked this thread as being no longer relevant ?