PDA

View Full Version : ATPL Theory ICAO to EASA

Hawkers
16th Dec 2022, 20:26
Hello ppls, does anyone know about ATPL Theory exams if we can do in different country's? Example: 1st in Europe "Romania" and rest in another EASA country ?
Topic was between my colleagues and one say yes, another say's no. Is there some rules?
Thank you!

carlapilot
17th Dec 2022, 17:24
You can do it ,but think on that it will take longer time because CAA will check all your papers . Check here : https://www.easy-pilot.com/atpl-theory
This ATO approved by EASA do exams Worldwide and many more. It will be nice to share some info if you get in touch ,it can help someone.

Alex Whittingham
4th Jan 2023, 12:40
@Hawkers you can't do it, I'm afraid. FCL.025 says " Applicants shall take the entire set of theoretical knowledge examinations for a specific licence or rating under the responsibility of the same Member State’s competent authority"

Hawkers
4th Jan 2023, 17:54
Thank you @Alex Whittingham for info. I just check this FCL.025 and truly it say that it's not possible. But what i have found and research is that actually you can do the exams in different country's ,but if that country is under the supervision of same CAA. I just check the link from above ( easy-pilot.com ) what carlapilot wrote and with this ATO is possible. Actually i can do ATPL Theory online 100% with this ATO , and i can go in Romania,Dubai,Istanbul,Johannesburg for exams because its under the same CAA. This is really good! I saw price for theory and it's really reasonable! Reviews are excellent as i have noticed. My plan for now is to contact the office and see the procedure. :O

Klimax
6th Jan 2023, 19:50
Thank you @Alex Whittingham for info. I just check this FCL.025 and truly it say that it's not possible. But what i have found and research is that actually you can do the exams in different country's ,but if that country is under the supervision of same CAA. I just check the link from above ( easy-pilot.com ) what carlapilot wrote and with this ATO is possible. Actually i can do ATPL Theory online 100% with this ATO , and i can go in Romania,Dubai,Istanbul,Johannesburg for exams because its under the same CAA. This is really good! I saw price for theory and it's really reasonable! Reviews are excellent as i have noticed. My plan for now is to contact the office and see the procedure. :O

Romania... Make sure not to make any payments to anybody without really, I mean REALLY, knowing that itīs for real.... Just sayin. Best of luck chap.