PDA

View Full Version : IS EK hiring turboprop pilots ? (ATR72-600)

palprthi
15th Dec 2022, 08:54
Hi,

ATR 72-600 pilots meet the criteria for applying in emirates and many have applied. However I don't know any of my friends who have even received any communication from the airline post pandemic. Similar experience pilots who I personally know who are on the A320 have been getting calls.

Are they really interested in hiring us Prop guys or they have changed their policy and did not update on the careers page.

BTW EK is the only career in the Middle East where ATR pilots have a chance 🤷🏼‍♂️.

AerocatS2A
15th Dec 2022, 20:46
Hi,

ATR 72-600 pilots meet the criteria for applying in emirates and many have applied. However I don't know any of my friends who have even received any communication from the airline post pandemic. Similar experience pilots who I personally know who are on the A320 have been getting calls.

Are they really interested in hiring us Prop guys or they have changed their policy and did not update on the careers page.

BTW EK is the only career in the Middle East where ATR pilots have a chance 🤷🏼‍♂️.

I haven't looked at EK for a while but I remember when it seemed like my Dash 8 300 time qualified it was pointed out that those minimums are designed to pick up ex military turbo-prop guys, not regional ATR pilots. Maybe this is still the case.