PDA

View Full Version : JCAB medical in Australia

Australia2
9th Dec 2022, 18:27
Hi all,

Does anyone know if a JCAB medical can be done in Oz ?

Tks in advance,

Oz2

galdian
9th Dec 2022, 20:18
Hopefully someone comes up with something better.

Seems unlikely, JCAB very protective of their standards and approach, suggestion give Inkerman Group in St Kilda a ring, 03 95274355 only on the chance doing international medicals (first time I'd seen Canadian!) they may be able to provide some info.

Cheers

Australia2
18th Dec 2022, 11:34
Thanks Galdian.

jpn crj driver
18th Dec 2022, 18:36
If you wanted to get a JCAB medical done on your own in Japan I would recommend Dr. Atsuo Kikuchi at HND Intl Airport... He also does USA/FAA and Canadian medicals... I did a FAA with him back in March... Straight shooter... Buddy did his JCAB with him in April because the Company clinic could not make a slot and he did ONLY what was required for the medical, very much the same as the FAA... When bud asked about all the blood work/ xray as we were accustom to he said not required for JCAB... If wanted he would do at a added cost... Bud asked the Company if he could use Doc Kikuchi-san for future medicals and they said NO... Ha ha... www.flying-doctor.net ... If I needed a medical done again in J-land I would go see him without a doubt... Best of luck...

Kampai, JpnCrjdrvr