PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Australia Business Class

Willi B
7th Dec 2022, 23:41
Am considering whether to fly Virgin Australia business class from Sydney to Bali as it seems by far the cheapest option to accommodate my spouse's mobility problems. Would appreciate any comments about comfort and standard of service. Also, comments about other airline's business class on this route would be most welcome. Thanks in advance.

S.o.S.
9th Dec 2022, 11:07
I hav not used V Oz in biz for long haul, only internal and it was fine but, to get a better view, I suggest you try: PPRuNe: Australia New Zealand Pacific (https://www.pprune.org/australia-new-zealand-pacific-90/)

Willi B
10th Dec 2022, 22:56
Thanks. Will do.

krismiler
11th Dec 2022, 00:55
If it's the cheapest and you are just looking for the extra space then go for it. On SYD - DPS you won't have much choice for non stop flights, and connecting ones involve moving around the airport and then a backtracking flight giving a considerably longer total travel time. A better option than Jetstar but not as good as Qantas however if it's the lowest price then grab it.

PoppaJo
11th Dec 2022, 05:56
Virgin also at this stage don't offer lounge access for International Departures, just take that into account. Something Virgin does well is they rope off the Biz Cabin, so the Biz cabin has private use with the front bathroom. The return leg will likely be a red-eye just take that into account as the seats are recliners not flat, however you won't be disturbed by a hundred plus economy passengers hanging around for the bathroom. Check the offers also before you book, I got an email this week for double points, that would add up especially if flying long haul.