PDA

View Full Version : Etihad first officer job posting

vennnz
2nd Dec 2022, 12:35
Recently Etihad posted on its website job postings for first officers as follows:

Do you know what is the real difference between the Cargo contract vs the regular contract (besides the description posted on their website), are cargo pilots on a commuting type contract? if so, how many days On and Off a month?

thanks.First Officer B777 Cargo (https://careers.etihad.com/job/Abu-Dhabi-First-Officer-B777-Cargo/730747922/)
Job Category
Pilot and SFI Jobs
Select with space bar to view the full contents of the job information. TitleFirst Officer A320 (https://careers.etihad.com/job/Abu-Dhabi-First-Officer-A320/730748122/)
Job Category
Pilot and SFI Jobs
Select with space bar to view the full contents of the job information. TitleCaptain A320 (https://careers.etihad.com/job/Abu-Dhabi-Captain-A320/730748222/)
Job Category
Pilot and SFI Jobs
Select with space bar to view the full contents of the job information. TitleFirst Officer Non-Rated B777/B787 (https://careers.etihad.com/job/Abu-Dhabi-First-Officer-Non-Rated-B777B787/730748022/)
Job Category
Pilot and SFI Jobs
Select with space bar to view the full contents of the job information. TitleFirst Officer B777/B787 (https://careers.etihad.com/job/Abu-Dhabi-First-Officer-B777B787/730744822/)
Job Category
Pilot and SFI Jobs

vennnz
3rd Dec 2022, 03:12
somebody replied but the reply is gone, anyways I read the info, thanks for sharing the actual thing so I can take a better informed decision.

Flyinghigh320
3rd Dec 2022, 14:32
Will they take a Airbus 320 Captain as First officer on the wide body?

vennnz
3rd Dec 2022, 15:27
i fly 77 but will move to ME in 2023, just considering my options.

Flyinghigh320
4th Dec 2022, 07:16
it looks like the page has expired and you cannot apply now for the moment as i have tried it today.

Ave8r
4th Dec 2022, 16:31
Rookie Question! How does this pay work up end of the month? Is it fixed pay @#$%^ AED PLUS flying day rate @#$$ AED PLUS the monthly productive pay (if applicable)?

Or is it to choose from either Fixed Pay or Flying day rate?

J.L.Seagull
5th Dec 2022, 15:06
As with all flying jobs in the region you will get
1 Fixed Pay that comprises of1a Basic Salary (mandatory)1B accommodation allowance (or company provided acco)
1C transport, uniform, phone allowances (optional, depending on the employer)

2 Variable Pay2a Standard hourly flight pay (usually based on planned block time)
2b Overtime flight pay (beyond a threshold set by the company)
2c Layover allowances (fixed or actuals based on expenses, up to a limit)

3 Additional pay3a Education allowance for kids3b Bonus/profit share (obviously at the company's discretion)

level_change
9th Dec 2022, 19:17
Why is there such a big difference in basic pay between cargo and passenger FO? Does cargo have commuting options?

Ave8r
12th Dec 2022, 14:52
Thanks a lot, that was very helpful.

virga 208
12th Dec 2022, 15:45
Why is there such a big difference in basic pay between cargo and passenger FO? Does cargo have commuting options?
20 on 10 off, travel on your own, no insurance no nothing besides :)

vennnz
12th Dec 2022, 15:59
from the first answer that was deleted, you get fixed 10 DOs to commute, cant change the dates nor do back to back to get 20 in a row. In my case this is a killer, it is only good if you live in the region. I currently have 8 commuting days and can do back to back + Annual leaves so i can go home for 16 or more days with Business seats guaranteed within the airline. and for the contract they offer i have talked to friends that flew for Etihad and they advised to better go for EK, almost same contract but you get to live in Dubai which is more relaxed towards expats, more destinations and more things to do than in Abu d.

Hawkers
12th Dec 2022, 18:44
Hi guys, does Etihad look for specific ( preferred ) type of pilot license ( FAA, ICAO, EASA) ,or can be acceptable any of them? Science i know there is possibilities for converting the license in Dubai ,it wont be so hard to change current CPL ( Frozen ATPL ) .Thanx !

flyTheBigFatLady
12th Dec 2022, 19:55
Will they take a Airbus 320 Captain as First officer on the wide body?
don’t give up a command for these outfits you never know when u get it back,if. And than it’s gone for good, after 5 years you not get DEC command jobs.

virga 208
12th Dec 2022, 21:54
Agree, don't give up your seat unless some high priority personal stuff going on.

Jacky_tg26
14th Dec 2022, 13:41
Hi,
Anyone known for next step after applied? And how long waiting for any update from them?
Good luck to all.

FMCspeed
17th Dec 2022, 17:49
Hello. Good luck for us all!

Anyone knows if there is a huge difference in the salary between the B777 cargo and pax FO? I could not see the house allowance in their website careers for the cargo FO position, but the salary seens that could be higher than the pax FO. Anyway, what about the upgrade to Captain time? The time changes if someone choose the cargo or pax position?

bongo bongo
18th Dec 2022, 05:47
cargo salary is much lower because you have the "commuting" option with 10 days off in a row, no housing they provide hotel, you check-in when you are in Abu Dhabi and check out when you fly, have a bag for the flight and one to use as a wardrobe to leave in the hotel, gipsy life
hotel is not provided during days off, if on days off you are unable to fly home because the flights are full you can sleep in your car, if you can't find a seat on the flight back at the end of days off and make no show for your next flight then it's your problem,

Bravo_Alpha
18th Dec 2022, 12:19
What about upgrade time if already captain in another company?

AThR
20th Dec 2022, 09:35
Got a mail from Etihad a while ago, saying that I have been shortlisted and they will contact me for the interview.

Jacky_tg26
20th Dec 2022, 13:19
Got a mail from Etihad a while ago, saying that I have been shortlisted and they will contact me for the interview.
How long have you been response after applied? I applied on 30 Nov til now heard not thing.

AThR
20th Dec 2022, 13:41
How long have you been response after applied? I applied on 30 Nov til now heard not thing.
Hi Jacky_tg26, I applied on 2nd December. I am an A320 F/O and applied for the same position. I would not worry too much about it. I think they will contact you if you have the requirements. Good luck!
Break...break, does anyone know how the selection process works in Etihad. What are the assessments and are all the assessments conducted in Abu Dhabi?

Tubester
23rd Dec 2022, 08:38
Hi all, is there anyone from South Africa working for Etihad on the 777 cargo gig? I'd be interested to hear from anyone with experience in this type of job as to how taxing the commuting becomes over time. I have done contract flying but the rotations were 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off and some were 6 weeks on, 4 weeks off. The time away seemed long and the time at home went by so quickly but the travelling wasn't as frequent.

Ilyushin76
7th Jan 2023, 14:50
Tough decision to forego the seniority for P1 in a local airline to join the Yanks for a great salary on the right seat. :)

AbruzziPilot
11th Jan 2023, 15:44
Hey mates!

I've received an Email with the dates for assessment in Abu D.

There are little information on the career's page of the company, so I thought they would send more info in this email, but they did't.

So, anyone has further info about the contract?

Seems like there's no health insurance for dependents (how come?)

They didn't mentioned anywhere about the commuting, the only info where provided by collegues here...

Hard to pick a date and show there in blind...

Cheers.

cixpadrino
11th Jan 2023, 18:46
Hey mates!

Cheers.

How long after application they invited you?

What a found about assessment :Day - 1
• Company Brief
• Technical Exam
• Aptitude tests
• Panel Interview

Day - 2
• Psychometric test (HOGAN assessment),
• Group exercise
• Aviation English
• Simulator Assessmen

Day - 3
• Medical

about contract,there is no commuting for normal operations,but 6months probation period.

for Cargo there is commuting but with worse conditions
Also I got info they are so busy at the moment so they dont have available simulator sessions

Banyashushu
12th Jan 2023, 01:35
I got the email too. Same here, know nothing other than the official page.

Jacky_tg26
12th Jan 2023, 06:07
Hey mates!

I've received an Email with the dates for assessment in Abu D.

There are little information on the career's page of the company, so I thought they would send more info in this email, but they did't.

So, anyone has further info about the contract?

Seems like there's no health insurance for dependents (how come?)

They didn't mentioned anywhere about the commuting, the only info where provided by collegues here...

Cheers.
Hi Bro,
How long you waiting for response? And when you go to Etihad? Thank you and good luck in assessment.

VarigMD11
12th Jan 2023, 09:02
Does anyone have an actual email address to pilot recruitment at Etihad? The one they replied to me on is a computer generated one where you cannot reply.

Thanks!

AbruzziPilot
12th Jan 2023, 12:54
cixpadrino Jacky_tg26

Hey guys, I applied for the "FO" 777 Cargo position in early December, and they replied yesterday.

They offered dates in Feb/Mar/Apr.

Cheers.

FMCspeed
13th Jan 2023, 07:50
cixpadrino Jacky_tg26

Hey guys, I applied for the "FO" 777 Cargo position in early December, and they replied yesterday.

They offered dates in Feb/Mar/Apr.

Cheers.

Same here but I received an email saying I've been shortlisted. Anyone going the same way? Anyone knows what does it means? Just waiting...

Hawkers
13th Jan 2023, 22:04
Same here but I received an email saying I've been shortlisted. Anyone going the same way? Anyone knows what does it means? Just waiting...
They will contact you for interview :) Good Luck! :)

bongo bongo
15th Jan 2023, 10:42
20 on 10 off, travel on your own, no insurance no nothing besides :)
and be aware that they can schedule a flight very early morning after you days off so in order to have min rest you will need to come back maybe one day earlier and pay your hotel or come back last day and sleep 3 hours (if you are lucky) before your operating flight.
also on the last day of your rotation you might arrive late and miss your flight home, so you will have to spend your first of 10 days off in Abu Dhabi, paying your hotel as it won't be paid baby company from your first day off

MAC234
28th Jan 2023, 13:39
With the Assessments for B777- non rated, Any good up to date prep out there .

breezee
19th Feb 2023, 10:43
how long does it take around to be replied after the application.. and ı guess etihd is not as popular as the other et and qr companies.. not much talk is going on here.. i wanna go there becuse ı guess, there is more peacefull and quiet compared to doha or dubai... if i m wrong please enlighten me...

MTK
25th Feb 2023, 07:19
Hi all,
Any idea of terms and conditions for direct entry Captains?
Any tips to prepare for assessment and interview?
Thanks!

Jacky_tg26
28th Feb 2023, 14:09
Any one have updated assessment process this month? I will go to Abu D on late April. Thanks and Cheers!

Mr.Vadim
10th Mar 2023, 21:03
Hey Guys from what i saw from the ads the money that they offer comparing to emirates and qatar is peanuts right ?
Does it worth it to apply ?

AThR
11th Mar 2023, 13:43
Hey Guys from what i saw from the ads the money that they offer comparing to emirates and qatar is peanuts right ?
Does it worth it to apply ?

I got selected recently. An FO makes about 11500 USD per month (85 hours + housing). This does not include layover allowances. QR gives you 400 dollars more. So, not much of a difference. Besides, the culture in EY is very relaxed and they are very nice to you. You can request fleet change and things like that.

And also in EY the basic is about 1500 dollars higher than QR.

vennnz
11th Mar 2023, 15:30
no wonder why people keep leaving EVA, 77 and 78 FOs, get 5700USD a month after tax 70h average, almost never overtime, you can add 120hx 3.3usd perdiem.
if you consider tax return + a 13th month salary bonus, top monthly FO is about 6700USD.

Hawkers
13th Mar 2023, 17:44
I got selected recently. An FO makes about 11500 USD per month (85 hours + housing). This does not include layover allowances. QR gives you 400 dollars more. So, not much of a difference. Besides, the culture in EY is very relaxed and they are very nice to you. You can request fleet change and things like that.

And also in EY the basic is about 1500 dollars higher than QR.

I know Etihad FO receive about 11-12k monthly if you want cash ,but you have option to deal ,company will give you rented vila/house and 7k in account ... Some of them calculated if they start to work for EU ,will be more cash saved cause of expenses in uae... Many of them converted license to EASA. I think there exist EASA exam centre in Dubai...

Byrne11
13th Mar 2023, 20:40
Hi folks,
I’m considering applying. However does anyone have a roster for Etihad? If so could you pm me.

AThR
14th Mar 2023, 06:37
I know Etihad FO receive about 11-12k monthly if you want cash ,but you have option to deal ,company will give you rented vila/house and 7k in account ... Some of them calculated if they start to work for EU ,will be more cash saved cause of expenses in uae... Many of them converted license to EASA. I think there exist EASA exam centre in Dubai...
Correct. On an average 12200 USD per month.

AThR
14th Mar 2023, 06:38
Hi folks,
I’m considering applying. However does anyone have a roster for Etihad? If so could you pm me.
Airbus A320 is quite busy. I am about to join but I have friends over there. According to them it is busy at the moment.

DoubleBigMac
14th Mar 2023, 19:58
How long is it taking for chaps to hear back after applying for this golden position

Byrne11
15th Mar 2023, 14:36
It would be 787 for me, no idea what a roster looks like.

Jumbo744
31st Mar 2023, 10:39
Hey guys, anyone knows about the upgrade opportunities at Etihad? Heard from different people that upgrades are very rare, is there any truth to that?

Matra 4EB
1st Apr 2023, 10:45
Hey guys, anyone knows about the upgrade opportunities at Etihad? Heard from different people that upgrades are very rare, is there any truth to that?

Upgrades on the wide bodies are rare and tough. It takes years to wait for your seniority (before the pandemic, it was about eight years; meanwhile there is a long queue of guys waiting who have the required hours), while someone else may be put ahead of you just like that.
Fail rate during the assessment is high (50% to 75% don't pass on their first attempt), usually for reasons that are hard to counter-prove ("your CRM was not up to standard"), the truth being that they need to show their high standards within the training department - and either someone didn't like your face, or they already passed all the locals and need the expats to fill the fail-quota.
On the other hand, if you have some good connections inside the office it significantly improves your chances.

Jumbo744
1st Apr 2023, 14:30
Upgrades on the wide bodies are rare and tough. It takes years to wait for your seniority (before the pandemic, it was about eight years; meanwhile there is a long queue of guys waiting who have the required hours), while someone else may be put ahead of you just like that.
Fail rate during the assessment is high (50% to 75% don't pass on their first attempt), usually for reasons that are hard to counter-prove ("your CRM was not up to standard"), the truth being that they need to show their high standards within the training department - and either someone didn't like your face, or they already passed all the locals and need the expats to fill the fail-quota.
On the other hand, if you have some good connections inside the office it significantly improves your chances.

Thank you, this is exactly what I have heard. What a shame because other than that it looks like a good company to join. Thanks.

JJJ88
8th Apr 2023, 15:40
What is considered as current? It seems like different airlines have different interpretations of this.

coolhawk
12th Apr 2023, 07:30
Anyone applied recently and got call for A320 FO position?
I just applied few days ago and waiting for update. usually how long will it take for them to give us an update?

A320 FO here with 2600 hours on type. 2900 TT

mickey11
12th Apr 2023, 11:26
3 take off and landings in last 90 days normally? Might be completed in level D sim normally.

Any other interpretation you have find in Etihad?

FMCspeed
25th Apr 2023, 22:56
If someone is under the passenger contract can he change it to the cargo option or vice-versa? Can he ask to change it or is it all up to the company?

freshwings2013
19th May 2023, 09:38
My online application stage is showing - " Stage: [Not translated in selected language] "

It's been like this for a few weeks now, any suggestion on what to do ?
Do I need to withdraw the application and reapply ?

SR.OmaRSallaKH
20th May 2023, 12:07
If someone is under the passenger contract can he change it to the cargo option or vice-versa? Can he ask to change it or is it all up to the company?
I heard 74 gear (channel on youtube) said something about that, he is a cargo/passengers pilot.

Capt.crash
26th May 2023, 14:43
Hello,

I applied for the A320 FO position in Jan 2023. Status still shows application received, any idea how long does it usually take them to respond? If anyone from EY could shed some light on recent hirings and updates, would be super helpful. Thanks

TT 3500 Type 2500

FlybywireFamily
27th May 2023, 16:44
Hello,

I applied for the A320 FO position in Jan 2023. Status still shows application received, any idea how long does it usually take them to respond? If anyone from EY could shed some light on recent hirings and updates, would be super helpful. Thanks

TT 3500 Type 2500

Wow its been already 3 mons. What was the last email you got with them?

Any opinion from the other applicants?

Byrne11
29th May 2023, 13:40
Does anyone else have 'Not translated in selected language' on their application?

freshwings2013
30th May 2023, 13:03
Have the same application status, Its been the same for about a month now :-/

virga 208
31st May 2023, 03:22
This is only my opinion not backed up by anything solid besides my experience. I think you guys are just in a traffic jam as EY training department is at full swing, be patient guys, a wise man once told me: take as much fuel as you can and put yourself in a hold.

EY does not have EK capacity.
Good luck guys.

FMCspeed
10th Jun 2023, 15:43
Anyone current flying for EY? I have a question, send me a PM please.

BurakThePilot
16th Jun 2023, 11:29
How fast is their hiring process now ?? I did not get any response for my application for a while

or anybody has an actual email adress to ask about my situation ?? Dm plz

virga 208
1st Jul 2023, 21:21
Yes they are rare, 7-10 years is what it takes to jump left :ugh:

Lejyonas01
7th Jul 2023, 15:50
As I have read some guys have same situation like me. My status is 'not translated in selected language' since beginning of June. I dont know when will they invite if THEY DO!.

Last but not the least I heard very positive things about Etihad as a 777-787 FO life. I guess one of the biggest disadvantage is upgrade timeline. Nobody knows 6-7-8-9-10 years!!! At the end of the day it depends what you are looking for. Good luck to everyone.

BurakThePilot
17th Jul 2023, 07:15
Are they returning to applicants nowadays ?? Still waiting for an update :/

b.kahraman2011
19th Jul 2023, 17:40
1 month passed but no news. still not translated in selected language. I have searched about that problem. it seems like sap app or their recruitment app software issue.
Better to be patient.

ridzuanbinmazlan
19th Jul 2023, 17:42
Hi there, for etihad FO, the staff travel, for immediate family does it include my siblings if i am Married with kids, and will it include siblings’ wife/husband like Qatar Airways.

virga 208
19th Jul 2023, 20:14
I believe that Except for the wife staff travel tickets go vertical, meaning parents and kids, unless they introduced this friends tickets then you can fit your siblings in.

ridzuanbinmazlan
20th Jul 2023, 17:07
Etihad seems to provide 15 friends supplementary per year. Does that increases year by year or fixed 15 tickets forever.

Bravo Papa
22nd Jul 2023, 07:49
It's 50 sectors that you can offer to anyone. You can add and remove people from the system as you wish..

NandoSB
27th Jul 2023, 02:11
Hi guys, I am trying to apply for the FO position, but I came up with this paragraph at the application form: "PLEASE ATTACH ATPL, BREAKDOWN OF HOURS (PLEASE REFER TO THE BELOW FORM), MEDICAL LICENSE, LAST THREE PAGES OF LOGBOOK *"
But there is no form below. Has anyone done it, how did you do it regarding your hours? TIA.

Whitemonk Returns
27th Jul 2023, 08:46
Last I checked mine was stuck in that 'not translated' limbo and a colleague had his immediately rejected 5 mins after applying. Has anybody actually heard back from these guys lately?

NandoSB
28th Jul 2023, 04:10
Last I checked mine was stuck in that 'not translated' limbo and a colleague had his immediately rejected 5 mins after applying. Has anybody actually heard back from these guys lately?
I applied yesterday and got the same message. Stage: [Not translated in selected language]

studio5400
28th Jul 2023, 12:13
Hy guys

I was invited forr the assessment in AD.
You have any ideea about a preparation website?
I know about latest pilot job, but don't know if it's updated for Etihad Assessment.
Thank you!

NandoSB
28th Jul 2023, 12:15
Hy guys

I was invited forr the assessment in AD.
You have any ideea about a preparation website?
I know about latest pilot job, but don't know if it's updated for Etihad Assessment.
Thank you!
When did you apply for it?

Byrne11
2nd Aug 2023, 00:41
Have many people begun to get assessments?
I’ve heard nothing in over 2 months.

level_change
3rd Aug 2023, 08:27
Same here, not heard back in 2 months. rated FO here, flown 777 and 787, over 7000 hours total as FO, 3500 on type. Couldnt find any contact email to get an update. Im mainly interested in the 20/10 cargo version.

Matt101
4th Aug 2023, 20:01
Wow it's amazing how popular EY seems to be again.

FlybywireFamily
8th Aug 2023, 15:29
Any tips/advice what to prepare for Technical Knowledge Exam? Thanks

donyadideh
15th Aug 2023, 01:41
Hi guys, I am trying to apply for the FO position, but I came up with this paragraph at the application form: "PLEASE ATTACH ATPL, BREAKDOWN OF HOURS (PLEASE REFER TO THE BELOW FORM), MEDICAL LICENSE, LAST THREE PAGES OF LOGBOOK *"
But there is no form below. Has anyone done it, how did you do it regarding your hours? TIA.

Hello there! I have the same problem... emailed the recruiters but did not get a clear answer. Were you able to find the form or a solution for this? TIA!

Daniellejdkk
25th Aug 2023, 13:00
Any news for NTR FO B787/B777?

Highflyy
2nd Sep 2023, 12:47
Any tips/advice what to prepare for Technical Knowledge Exam? Thanks

I received an email of assessment invitation in Abu Dhabi . Any leads on assessment prep ? Thanks

Highflyy
2nd Sep 2023, 14:57
I have received an invitation email for assessment in Abu Dhabi. Any leads on preparation is highly appreciated. Thanks

Cincihanna
5th Sep 2023, 07:38
Hello guys, I’m considering to apply, but I need your advice, I’m about to get a promotion as a PIC in A320 in my current company… should I wait and get enough hours in 2-3 years to apply as a direct entry captain or should I apply as a FO? I currently have almost 5000 total hours.
I have heard that the growth at Etihad is slow and almost no promotions, is it truth? Thank you!

rudestuff
7th Sep 2023, 09:02
I’m 320 rated but there’s nothing online on how it works. I'd start with the FCOM.

Truetoga
7th Sep 2023, 09:08
I'd start with the FCOM.

whats that? 🙃

Bloated Stomach
7th Sep 2023, 09:34
I applied today and the status of my application is "not translated in selected language"

Did anyone manage to get an assessment with the above update?

Any advice welcome.

bongo bongo
7th Sep 2023, 15:40
Hi,

Are they only taking nee guys on the A320 or is there a chance to be put on the 350? I’m 320 rated but there’s nothing online on how it works.

Also what is current command time more or less?

And is there no company accomodation?

Thank you

no company accomodation only housing allowance
command....forget about it....people who joined 2014 are still waiting for....you only come after the hundreds of locals

Cincihanna
7th Sep 2023, 16:43
no company accomodation only housing allowance
command....forget about it....people who joined 2014 are still waiting for....you only come after the hundreds of locals
thanks for the info! That’s exactly what I was worry about, I’m about to get the promotion as a a 320 PIC in my company,and I was hesitant about trying a320 FO in Etihad or make hours as a PIC and wait longer. Thanks mate.

987tahiti
8th Sep 2023, 03:30
I have received an invitation email for assessment in Abu Dhabi. Any leads on preparation is highly appreciated. Thanks
hey any infos about the assessment ?
any tips for sim ?

Mr.CB
11th Sep 2023, 07:15
Has anyone been called after its shown Not translated in seleted language on status?? What does it mean?

freshwings2013
11th Sep 2023, 10:33
Been stuck on. "Not translated in seleted language" for the past 4 months :-/ can't even withdraw and reapply

Esssss
14th Sep 2023, 08:19
Any idea if you get accepted in etihad airlines , you can join them with an unpaid leave from your previous company or you must resign from previous employer to join them ?

Bravo Papa
16th Sep 2023, 11:55
Any idea if you get accepted in etihad airlines , you can join them with an unpaid leave from your previous company or you must resign from previous employer to join them ?

You have to resign from your previous employer and show proof of that. In the past they had people who were on unpaid leave with other companies and got called back and it created a shortfall of pilots, so they wont accept that anymore.

Esssss
16th Sep 2023, 12:01
Thank you for your professional reply.
So they make you tied by a bond wether you are rated or non type rated and ask for a resign from your previous company, and in the same time all the news about captain upgrade for senior first officers joining don't look bright. Seems like a dilemma

Highflyy
26th Sep 2023, 06:41
Has anyone been called after it’sshown Not translated in seleted language on status?? What does it mean?

Yes. Keep checking your emails.

OhyeahIsee
12th Oct 2023, 08:44
Hello there! I have the same problem... emailed the recruiters but did not get a clear answer. Were you able to find the form or a solution for this? TIA!
Hi All, anyone could find that form of BREAKDOWN OF HOURS? it would be a great help.

Truetoga
24th Oct 2023, 16:36
Hi All, anyone could find that form of BREAKDOWN OF HOURS? it would be a great help.

Where can I find the email for recruitment?

Also do you know if FOs get health/medical insurance? The website doesn’t mention any but mentions it for cabin crew

Myriamez
3rd Dec 2023, 09:13
Hi, I applied on OCT 2023 and my application status says the same thing, not translated in selected language.
did you figure out what does that mean?

request
8th Dec 2023, 12:55
My online application stage is showing - " Stage: [Not translated in selected language] "

It's been like this for a few months now, any suggestion on what to do? Where can I find the email for recruitment? Thank you

737ngmax
14th Dec 2023, 18:56
Hello Guys,

I applied today and the application status showed “Application Failed”. Anybody knows what exactly that means?

Best Regards.

Itsmeaviator
15th Dec 2023, 17:17
hi.can u please share ur assessment information.i have assessment in 2 weeks.

Itsmeaviator
15th Dec 2023, 17:36
Hi.i have assessment in abu dhabi in 2 weeks
can anyone plz share the details
also they are asking for reference letter??? I have resigned mu company few months ago, no way i can get reference letter from fleet pilot

Highflyy
16th Dec 2023, 09:49
Hello. Reference letter is not needed at this moment. You can provide it later on if required. All the very Best for the assessment. Prepare well. Are you going for 320 or Boeing assessment?

Highflyy
16th Dec 2023, 09:50
Hi.i have assessment in abu dhabi in 2 weeks
can anyone plz share the details
also they are asking for reference letter??? I have resigned mu company few months ago, no way i can get reference letter from fleet pilot

Hello. Reference letter is not needed at this moment. You can provide it later on if required. All the very Best for the assessment. Prepare well. Are you going for 320 or Boeing assessment?

Itsmeaviator
16th Dec 2023, 11:48
i have it on Boeing…can u share wat to expect in assessment.and reference letter is needed before joining but i dont know if i will be able to get it or not

b.kahraman2011
17th Dec 2023, 19:48
Good luck my friend. When did you apply and they got contact with you ? Its been 7 months since i applied and still this not translated stuff.

737ngmax
20th Dec 2023, 05:47
Good Day Everyone,

I’ve applied twice to their career website, but unfortunately it showed “Application Failed”

Anybody here ever experience the same situation as mine?

​​​​​​​Thanks in advance.

av8r123
1st Jan 2024, 22:21
Same here buddy. not sure what i did wrong.
Also, couldnt find the breakup of the hours form. I'm guessing it might have something to do with that.

24th Jan 2024, 15:02
Does anyone else have 'Not translated in selected language' on their application?

Have the same application status, Its been the same for about a month now :-/

It's been like this for a few weeks now, any suggestion on what to do ?
Do I need to withdraw the application and reapply ?

Don't withdraw!!

I was on the same “not translated” situation for the past 6 months, until I found an email in my junk folder requesting me to complete a form and submit certain documents.

keep and eye on ur junks folders.

hopefully, they will get in touch with us soon.

ps: my application haven’t changed the “Not translated “ status

coolhawk
25th Jan 2024, 00:13
In my case same , it says not translated then after a while now its says application failed.

pilot freak
25th Jan 2024, 11:03
Guys is there no provident fund with Etihad?

jimmyneutral
7th Feb 2024, 12:38
Guys is there no provident fund with Etihad?
Unfortunately there is no provident fund. Only the UAE end of service benefit.

Airmanshipp
18th Feb 2024, 19:10
I received an email of assessment invitation in Abu Dhabi . Any leads on assessment prep ? Thanks

Hi Highflyy,
I received an e-mail as well…Do you have any suggestion about assessment?If you have time to write,I really appreciate about that…

coolhawk
19th Feb 2024, 09:21
Hi Highflyy,
I received an e-mail as well…Do you have any suggestion about assessment?If you have time to write,I really appreciate about that…

you can try checking this site for assessment details and preparation

pilotassessments com

can you share your experience about your application ? me and some other guys here applied but the status saying not translated in selected language , we dont know what is this about and also the hours breakdown form during the application process , we cant find any.

Airmanshipp
24th Feb 2024, 14:00
About breakdown hours…
they sent me an attachment about breakdown hours…I filled out my stick hours…and attached into my e-mail…
I don t have any experience about process for now…If I have,I can share with you guys

coolhawk
25th Feb 2024, 02:00
About breakdown hours…
they sent me an attachment about breakdown hours…I filled out my stick hours…and attached into my e-mail…
I don t have any experience about process for now…If I have,I can share with you guys

Thank you, yesterday i got email as well asking me to send breakdown of hours and license copies together with logbook pages.

So its been 1 year since i applied. Application status showed failed then later changed into " not translated in selected language" then failed again now got this email.

Smoke mountain
26th Feb 2024, 12:07
Got the email for breakdown of hours as well and other documents ,any advice how to prepare for the assessment ?
And how long is the command process?

JB326
12th Apr 2024, 12:36
Hello everyone,

I hope you are all making solid progress on your applications for this. Just a quick one.

has anyone got a point of contact within the recruitment team?

I’m enquiring as to wether or not I can apply online without the full hours, under the expectation that I will have the full requirements by the time I move to Etihad. Just wondering what is the best email or other method to speak to someone internally.

Best regards and hope you’re all having a great day

K1000
17th Apr 2024, 12:25
Good Day Everyone,

I’ve applied twice to their career website, but unfortunately it showed “Application Failed”

Anybody here ever experience the same situation as mine?

Thanks in advance.

Hey 737ng max,

same thing happen to me, did you ever find out what it means? Were you ever called for assessment ?

richardstroker
18th Apr 2024, 06:06
Is it true that EY offer very few (or significantly long) upgrade times?

Kyle white
27th Apr 2024, 23:36
Anyone know what the contract is like for non-european nationals on a wide body (eg. 787/777) with etihad?
Is it a set bonded amount of time without option to break away without a fee or something along the lines of that ?

numichem
28th Apr 2024, 19:00
Hi everyone,

Can someone with insiders view shed a light on how the airbus command upgrade works for those with over 5000 hrs and what the current line of command looks like in the company (progressive, stagnant or doesn't work)? Also, do they still require a training bond for those who're already Type rated? (Feel free to pm)

Thanks in advance

NTR777
30th Apr 2024, 00:43
Got the email for breakdown of hours as well and other documents ,any advice how to prepare for the assessment ?
And how long is the command process?

How long did it take to receive the email with the breakdown of hours file? Thanks!

AE86
2nd May 2024, 20:52
Hi everyone,

Anyone knows what happens after the "Not translated in selected language" issue? How long are the waiting times for being called for assessment now (B777/B787) NTR?

Thanks

WhatShortage
3rd May 2024, 04:34
Hi everyone,

Can someone with insiders view shed a light on how the airbus command upgrade works for those with over 5000 hrs and what the current line of command looks like in the company (progressive, stagnant or doesn't work)? Also, do they still require a training bond for those who're already Type rated? (Feel free to pm)

Thanks in advance
You'll literally be next to the 1.5k hours guy waiting 7 years.