PDA

View Full Version : swiss in right direction

middlepath
28th Aug 2002, 19:56
It seems swiss is slowly but surely heading in right direction in their training department. The new fleet chief of EMB145 seems very dynamic and sensible one. He just anounced departure of chief training pilot for EMB145. To bring up to the international level and swiss standard it takes sweeping changes of old people who has inherited bad habits. Any comment?

middlepath
29th Aug 2002, 07:30
They missed the technical pilot who has no technic by narrow margin. May be he is next.

Alpha Leader
30th Aug 2002, 05:38
What sort of comment do you expect, middlepath?

Robert Vesco
30th Aug 2002, 08:38
So middlepath,

I´m curious, what aircraft do you fly ?

middlepath
30th Aug 2002, 17:26
R/Vesco- I fly Saab2000 and others.

Alpha Leader- Honest comment would serve to everyones interest.
By the way, arent you from UK(working in CH), not from china.

Robert Vesco
31st Aug 2002, 07:30
R/Vesco- I fly Saab2000 and others.

Really ? Which airline ?

middlepath
31st Aug 2002, 13:10
@present unemployed

Robert Vesco
31st Aug 2002, 14:59
So for someone who is not employed by Crossair...pardon, SWISS, you make quite radical statements about our former Fleet Chief.

How do you know that : The new fleet chief of EMB145 seems very dynamic and sensible one.

or,

They missed the technical pilot who has no technic by narrow margin. May be he is next.

Do you enjoy stirring up emotions and setting people up against eachother ?

What is your goal with this post ? Are you applying for a job (as fleet chief or technical pilot for example :rolleyes: ) with SWISS yourself ? :confused:

middlepath
31st Aug 2002, 20:10
No Sir, I am not interested for any position. That position is for more qualified candidate.By the way I did not say anything about former fleet chief, news was about former chief training pilot. There is no perticular goal or intention of stirup. It was just a simple news for on going improvements. Please dont take it in negetive sense. By no means it was my intention to stirup. We should end this thread if this is causing problem.
Sorry pal

SvG
1st Sep 2002, 11:25
The reason why the Chief Flight Instructor EMB145 left might have something to do with the grounding of around 50 EMB145 pilots because of licensing problems of three EMB145 TRE's of SWISS.
I am one of the 50.

middlepath
2nd Sep 2002, 07:12
SVG

Thank you for your information, now I know why. Makes sense.

Alpha Leader
12th Sep 2002, 04:08
No, I am not from the UK, but Switzerland.