PDA

View Full Version : Aps MCC

Micheal_A
24th Nov 2022, 23:11
Hi Guys sorry if this question has been asked before but i have narrowed down the following training providers for the APS MCC, Virtual Aviation in Cambridge and Airline Flight Academy in Dublin, thus may i ask if any fellow members have been to either and if so can i ask for feedback in which would be my best option in getting into RYR Air, i know on their application having a MCC is sufficient but it also states* Applicants holding a CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION OF APS MCC-TRAINING in accordance with AMC2 FCL.735.A

Will be given preference during initial selection
Will be at a distinct advantage in the interview and assessment process.

But i have noticed on their website that Airline Flight Academy (AFA) , is their flight training partner, thus i am slightly more inclined to attending their if it gives me a good platform and a chance of getting in RYR....

Thank you

parkfell
9th Dec 2022, 21:40
You could visit both establishments before deciding…?

carolazna
28th Feb 2023, 13:46
Hello,
As soon as you finish your training you get to do the assesment very quicky. I did the aps mentored in Dublin. Got to do the assesment a week afterwards, and the course itself was very well given :)

highinthesky5
12th Sep 2023, 13:59
Hi Guys sorry if this question has been asked before but i have narrowed down the following training providers for the APS MCC, Virtual Aviation in Cambridge and Airline Flight Academy in Dublin, thus may i ask if any fellow members have been to either and if so can i ask for feedback in which would be my best option in getting into RYR Air, i know on their application having a MCC is sufficient but it also states* Applicants holding a CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION OF APS MCC-TRAINING in accordance with AMC2 FCL.735.A

Will be given preference during initial selection
Will be at a distinct advantage in the interview and assessment process.

But i have noticed on their website that Airline Flight Academy (AFA) , is their flight training partner, thus i am slightly more inclined to attending their if it gives me a good platform and a chance of getting in RYR....

Thank you
Hi,
How did you decide? Have you been to AFA or VA? Could you share the experience?

04jharrison
12th Sep 2023, 21:33
I picked VA personally as they provided a certificate for both UK CAA and EASA. VA also run the Ryanair mentored course too, my course mate was on it and had an assessment a couple weeks later. VA was also great for the accommodation! The instruction and pace of the course at VA is top notch. Good luck with whatever you choose.

highinthesky5
21st Sep 2023, 10:58
I picked VA personally as they provided a certificate for both UK CAA and EASA. VA also run the Ryanair mentored course too, my course mate was on it and had an assessment a couple weeks later. VA was also great for the accommodation! The instruction and pace of the course at VA is top notch. Good luck with whatever you choose.
Thank you. Did it help you or your mate to get a job?

04jharrison
22nd Sep 2023, 21:11
My mate got straight on with Ryan... I have been holding off due to the cost but I'm close to caving tbh. I am waiting to hear from a few other airlines but so many move at a glacial pace compared to Ryan.