PDA

View Full Version : Loss of Licence policy

RAT Management
19th Nov 2022, 23:13
Has anyone actually tried to read the updated Loss of Licence policy.... Geesus! You need a lawyer to understand what's actually covered and the process to claim with more exclusions than you can poke a stick at! No wonder the lawyers abbreviated the policy doc to the LOL policy... Ironic really.

pill
20th Nov 2022, 02:42
Agreed. The way I read it, it costs 5000 pound to make a claim! How's that work? Cash up front? Another ****youverymuch to go with the reduction of flight pay for the two fleets that worked the hardest through covid. Must have too many crew and need more resignations.

K-13
20th Nov 2022, 03:11
Around 1300 of your senior colleagues have worked this out already. Time to smell the roses.

Acepilothk99
20th Nov 2022, 03:42
Agreed. The way I read it, it costs 5000 pound to make a claim! How's that work? Cash up front? Another ****youverymuch to go with the reduction of flight pay for the two fleets that worked the hardest through covid. Must have too many crew and need more resignations.
I agree it is pretty ridiculous if not a big bonus the flight pay for these two fleets should be raised and the minimum block hours should be lowered. Oh well cx management has shot themselves in the foot once again what's new

main_dog
20th Nov 2022, 06:47
Pretty sure they’ve shot us in the foot. And not just the foot.

cxflog
21st Nov 2022, 06:45
After seeing how many pilots have stuck around after the treatment the last few years they know they can twist the screws and the rest will stay.

Colour me surprised.

RAT Management
22nd Nov 2022, 00:00
Like me, those that are left have no where else to go. They know it, I know it. It was good while it lasted. But even then, it was a race to the bottom. Covid just accelerated the dive. I'm not surprised any more.

Dilbert68
22nd Nov 2022, 05:51
My sympathies RAT, I feel similar to you.

MENELAUS
22nd Nov 2022, 08:46
Like me, those that are left have no where else to go. They know it, I know it. It was good while it lasted. But even then, it was a race to the bottom. Covid just accelerated the dive. I'm not surprised any more.

The protests that became riots precipitated the decline. Covid just rounded it off. And now it’s a land grab by the company who seem hell bent on running it in to the ground. !