PDA

View Full Version : WSOP

buster1183
15th Nov 2022, 20:48
Hello all, I have recently passed the CBAT for WSOP and I am aware of the various WSOP roles. I am just curious to hear of the experiences that people may have had within them (ISR),(Acoustics), (Crewman), (Air Loadmaster) with hope to gain more knowledge about the role as a whole. I know service needs will win over preference but as of now I’m unsure which one id rather more! Cheers!

Toadstool
16th Nov 2022, 04:43
Hello all, I have recently passed the CBAT for WSOP and I am aware of the various WSOP roles. I am just curious to hear of the experiences that people may have had within them (ISR),(Acoustics), (Crewman), (Air Loadmaster) with hope to gain more knowledge about the role as a whole. I know service needs will win over preference but as of now I’m unsure which one id rather more! Cheers!

Congratulations. Whatever role you undertake, you’ve got a great time ahead. I’ve flown ISR for a considerable amount of time and can give you a lot of information about that. PM me.

NutLoose
16th Nov 2022, 04:48
Not sure if his pm will work until he has ten posts under his belt? I might be wrong.

Toadstool
16th Nov 2022, 06:20
Not sure if his pm will work until he has ten posts under his belt? I might be wrong.

Thanks Nutty.

charliegolf
16th Nov 2022, 11:22
I thought it worked TO a newbie, but not FROM till they get x posts.

CG

NutLoose
16th Nov 2022, 13:45
Yes so did I, but Toadstool was asking him to PM him, His email is available though. Just left click on his name in the left blue bar.

TUPE
16th Nov 2022, 13:51
If you can pull fit birds, lift heavy things, hold ten pints, and enjoy a vindaloo you’ll be well suited to a career as a Crewman 😆👍🏻

Toadstool
16th Nov 2022, 18:09
Yes so did I, but Toadstool was asking him to PM him, His email is available though. Just left click on his name in the left blue bar.

I sent him a PM this morning. No reply.

buster1183
20th Nov 2022, 20:20
I sent him a PM this morning. No reply.

Sorry I tried to reply but I’ve realised others are correct and it will not let me reply. Thank you for the message ! At the moment I’m struggling to find information regarding the differences between the ISR roles (Acoustics, EW and Land). Any help with this would be great.

longer ron
21st Nov 2022, 06:32
Hi Buster - just use the 'quote button' and briefly reply to all the posts on this thread - your post count will soon be up to the required post number :)

6foottanker
21st Nov 2022, 08:43
Rather like having to send an email a day to qualify for MS apps on Modnet, just post your question 10 times on here and voila! IM access! And blunty defeating aircrew initiative shown!