PDA

View Full Version : Mack air zimbabwe recruitment

Klimax
15th Nov 2022, 07:10
I thought this might be of interest to some of you out there. I donīt know the company, but I personally started out flying in Africa, and returned for another round a decade later, and can truly say that it was the best flying in my career so far. Not the best paid, but the best overall experience. Cheers.

https://www.mackair.co.bw/zim-careers/

Afrijet
17th Nov 2022, 07:32
My experience in Africa made me the person and the pilot that I am today. I was furloughed back home and africa offered me a job, a paycheck, a house, friends, opportunity, gratification and an opportunity to grow personally and professionally based on my performance and professionalism. Grateful to the continent and always good to go back.

stevef
22nd Nov 2022, 16:58
A thoroughly professional outfit and Stuart & Lara Mackay are the nicest people you could wish to meet. Mackair had a superb reputation in the four years I spent working in Maun and they skimped on nothing. I'm pleased to see how far they've progressed from their piston fleet.

HKJunkie
24th Nov 2022, 16:18
Just a question. Is Stolair Solutions /Nyasa Air Taxi still operating in Zimbabwe

physicx
12th Mar 2023, 15:50
Does anyone know what the pilot recruitment process includes in Maun?

Climbpowder
15th Mar 2023, 10:28
any leads on how the recruitment process will be? or just southafricans allowed?

jjhews
31st Dec 2023, 10:53
Hey guys, can someone shed some light one how much cadet first officers and junior captains are making? Thanks