PDA

View Full Version : Burj al Arab/Burj Khalifa helipads

JohnHS
10th Nov 2022, 22:18
Hi,
Does anyone here know if it's possible to land with a private helicopter at Burj Al Arab or Khalifa helipad? Going on grand tour in two years, starting planning early. If possible, is it limited to offloading and loading, or is a lunch break possible? Read somewhere that the building(s) has several pads, so keeping my hopes up. Manhattan was expensive, so landing fees would also be nice to throw into our budget😅

Thanks!

Catwalk Dweller
5th Dec 2022, 18:51
JohnHS,

Perhaps you've tried this already, but a direct query to the Burj Al Arab would (I think) be the place to start: Email: [email protected] Phone: +971 4 301 7777 (971 is the Country Code).

I've spent quite a bit of time in the Middle East, so I can advise that contacting them might not be the most straightforward process in the world; you may have to chase them up a bit. Good luck! I hope you're successful! And I'd be interested in hearing how you go.

JohnHS
5th Dec 2022, 21:02
Much appreciated, did not have that information - will try to get in touch! We have exactly two years and a month to get an answer 😅👍