PDA

View Full Version : A message from the Chair(man)

Babyjet_dododo
9th Nov 2022, 04:12
Well done PH on commending GH for all the work he has done to, as you put it, “his exemplary service to Company.”

Congratulations to GH for putting Cathay on par with LLC, service that is so sub-par, that even Skytrax are wondering how this airline that consistently pinged the top ten in most categories, doesn’t even feature in the top 20 anymore.

Please join me in congratulating this Weasel that will leave with his billions HKD, while leaving the company and all front line crew in perpetual poverty.

veryoldchinahand
9th Nov 2022, 04:34
More dodo (illigical and complete prejudiced nonsense) from Dododo will iI am sure have the other sore losers salivating at the bars again.

Babyjet_dododo
9th Nov 2022, 06:19
More dodo (illigical and complete prejudiced nonsense) from Dododo will iI am sure have the other sore losers salivating at the bars again.

Sorry, I don’t understand Chinglish.

veryoldchinahand
9th Nov 2022, 09:57
From your odd handle it was apparent to me that you did and why is an Australian in Melbourne slagging off Cathay when there are several much better candidates on your door step .
To be clear what I am suggesting is that you are talking sh*t and my guess is that you are another looser that ran away from HK and now regrets doing so but of course will never be big enough to admit it.

Flying Clog
9th Nov 2022, 10:48
I don't think anyone regrets escaping Cathay the last year or two IMHO. I certainly haven't met one who has regrets, and there's hundreds out there. Perhaps a thousand?

Cavallier
9th Nov 2022, 15:28
And it’s ‘loser’ not looser, but as a former pedantic Cathay crew member I am sure you won’t mind me bringing that up, or as they say “more for my benefit than yours”

The Cav

PPRuNeUser0163
9th Nov 2022, 19:32
From your odd handle it was apparent to me that you did and why is an Australian in Melbourne slagging off Cathay when there are several much better candidates on your door step .
To be clear what I am suggesting is that you are talking sh*t and my guess is that you are another looser that ran away from HK and now regrets doing so but of course will never be big enough to admit it.

the only regret these ‘losers’ have is not leaving HK sooner.

I also know tonnes who have left and not a single one has even an iota of regret, the future of the country/company made the decision to leave a fairly rudimentary one!

Babyjet_dododo
9th Nov 2022, 23:20

Now I’m in Cern, Switzerland. Tomorrow I might be in London. The week after I might decide that I’ll be in Las Vegas, NV.

Enjoy your toxic environment, I’m happy to work for an employer that values their front line crew.

cyrex
10th Nov 2022, 09:18
veryoldchinahand actually used the word "looser" correctly... all our @$$holes are a lot looser after the perpetual @$$ rape we have to endure by GH and company.

Bokpiel
13th Nov 2022, 17:58

So what are you saying? That he is wrong and GH did a stellar job?