PDA

View Full Version : Employment history/Ryanair group

Have Mercy
31st Oct 2022, 16:30
Cheers,

Used to be a cabin crew for a middle eastern airline. Last 2y I spent in pilot training and now I am running short on money supply so I am thinking of applying as a Cabin Crew for a low-cost European carrier but I carry baggage from my previous airline. I was an exemplary employee for 3y (never reported sick, never late) but I was terminated due to alcohol (gross misconduct). If I disclose that information to my potential future employer I don't have a chance, I am wondering if I can cover it up? Tell a partial truth (I left so I can enroll in flight training) Can I count on my previous employee on keeping the reason of termination private or do airlines share amongst each other that kind of information? I am hoping the background checks and screening process for CC is not as rigorous as for pilots. I hope that I do have a future in aviation and that that one mistake won't determine my future.

I would be immensely grateful if someone knows the details of airlines HR procedures for crew recruitment, how deep do they dig for flight attendants and do they cooperate internationally?