PDA

View Full Version : Britains sexiest cabin crew

luvly jubbly
28th Aug 2002, 05:49
ITV tonight at 10. Don't miss it!

LJ

corsaman
29th Aug 2002, 12:53
Don't cry, if you missed it. If that was the best the industry could provide, they can't have had many male volunteers - I, and, I am sure, nearly everyone here, will have worked with people far, far better looking. The guy on the horse finished it off for me. What a let-down. The Virgin beautician was gorgeous, though! Pity about the presenters, too - incredibly rough and ready.

Cheshire cat EGHH
29th Aug 2002, 15:16
Yeah I gotta agree with you corsaman, I really didn't think our industry really was fully represented with "our best" I could name 2 people in EAL who should have been on that program.

I think that program didn't advertise this contest a lot!!. :( :(

Also.... NO PILOTS!!!! How could they have missed that opertunity to show of our hunky Male pilots???

Jase747
29th Aug 2002, 23:17
I have to agree with you lot. They couldn't have picked worse bunch if they tried. :rolleyes: Half of the crew from my last flight would have knocked their socks off!! What a let down. Ah well, I've got that off my chest. Happy flying everyone. :p

airbourne
1st Sep 2002, 14:01
I also noticed there were no Ryanair female f/as on the show, who, in my opinion are the sexiest in the business!

I miss seeing that uniform at the bottom of my bed:D

Bramble
2nd Sep 2002, 14:33
Airbourne, you are a tramp.A disgrace to our nice clean cut airline.

You could have at least torn the uniform off and dropped it while carrying her up the stairs

Cheshire cat EGHH
2nd Sep 2002, 15:12
Classic, no i wasn't.

:eek: But thanks for thinking of me! :eek:

:D :D :D :D

airbourne
2nd Sep 2002, 19:19
No Bramble, I happen to like tha uniform!! It has served me well, but one word of advice dont ever get your fella to think its a good idea to get into the unform when he is drunk.............. so..... eh....a friend of mine tried!!

The whole uniform can be hiden by a baggy jumper for some late drinks in the coachmans!!!

JB007
6th Sep 2002, 22:28
Didn't actually watch it...but can confirm the guy who got through to the final is not the brightest of chaps...

Called in sick, told Crewing what he was doing and appeared on national TV.....clever bloke!