PDA

View Full Version : Bad taste!!

Steve76
28th Aug 2002, 04:13
Well well well; I just spent $2-50 to see "Mr Deeds" with Adam Sandler and more importantly the S92 in it.....
A well spent two fifty for the flick as it was quite a laugh.

HOWEVER, the same cannot be said for the interior decoration of the S92. My wife was horrified and I a little perturbed at the boring and tastless interior ;)
My wife nearly vomited at the lime green '70's curtains with the oval prints on it... Nicko what the heck happened????
For such a big budget high exposure hollywood b grade blockbuster film, the 92 looked a little bit like my grampa's cardigan.

Please do not hesitate to call my missus for help next time. She is most talented at that sort of thing (...where has my credit card dissappeared to.....) and will make the chopper look just spiffing for only the cost of a type rating on it for her hubby. A bargain at twice the price :D

"Ground control to Major Tom.....:p "

volpe
28th Aug 2002, 13:26
sounds like my curtains in Stratty.........or in the bogmonster.

Steve76
28th Aug 2002, 14:17
Gosh I miss the Bogmonster... those were the days....what a bargain :D I bet those points need changing by now. I still wonder if anyone was able to get those rear wheels off......
Lets hope its in a happy place somewhere; perhaps prowling the Nullarbor where it can put that long stroking 6 to good use :)

PS: TO does his IFR/PPC today .... fingers crossed

Nick Lappos
29th Aug 2002, 03:48
Steve76,
We take aluminum into one end of the factory and fly it over the fence at the other end. What colors would you like? Something in a nice pink and mauve?

Seriously, the interior shots were filmed on a sound stage, and the interior was made by the production company. I guess they are the ones to complain to about the decoration!

Arraitch
29th Aug 2002, 10:44
The most imaginative interior of a helicopter had to be the A 109 in Jurassic Pork (or was it Juristic Perk?). The exterior shot was a regular 109, but inside it was like a 747. Room for hips and actually some room for legs and knees. It looked about 10 feet wide and 6 feet high.

I want one like that - compact outside, not so squeezy inside.;)

Capn Notarious
30th Aug 2002, 19:44
Dr Who His TARDIS was little to look at and MASSIVE inside! :D

helmet fire
31st Aug 2002, 00:12
...."little to look at, MASSIVE inside"....

mmm, reminds me of an ex.................
:D :D