PDA

View Full Version : Airline flight training aps mcc

DTR89
29th Sep 2022, 06:22
Good morning, everyone.

I am finishing the CPL and have decided to do the MCC in UK or Ireland to improve my English, and for the experience of doing part of the training abroad.
That and that will do the APS MCC is the only thing I have decided.
I am evaluating several centers, especially VA, of which I have read very good references, AFTA and especially AFA, Airline Flight Academy.
I am very interested in this last one because the price of the course is quite low compared to the rest and that's why I would like to ask for feedback and opinions from people who know them or have heard about them.
Thank you very much and good luck to all.

pug
1st Oct 2022, 19:30
Good morning, everyone.

I am finishing the CPL and have decided to do the MCC in UK or Ireland to improve my English, and for the experience of doing part of the training abroad.
I am evaluating several centers, especially VA, of which I have read very good references, AFTA and especially AFA, Airline Flight Academy.
I am very interested in this last one because the price of the course is quite low compared to the rest and that's why I would like to ask for feedback and opinions from people who know them or have heard about them.

VA are excellent. Heard good things of Sim Tech. Jury still out as to whether APS really is the way to go, so also look at CRM aviation who have a good rep. But seems it may become the norm to require an APS certificate for airline jobs before long, in my view it’s worth spending that bit more on this phase of the training these days and going to a reputable training provider. Be prepared to be put through your paces.

SalvaKB
2nd Oct 2022, 11:56
good morning,
I think is the best money you can spend. The APS MCC of AFA provides an excellent airline training.
If you have the money, just do it haha
good luck
Good morning, everyone.