View Full Version : Titan Airways T&Cs

luxoDash8
27th Sep 2022, 09:00
Hello everyone !

Being interested by charter flying, I am looking for some information about Titan Airways. Can anyone shed some light on the working conditions, roster, job security, time to upgrade…? What kind of operations are they currently doing ? What airplane can be expected at entry level ?

thank you very much for your insight !

Azzuri1973
5th Feb 2024, 03:42
Hi, does anyone know whether permanent employment with Titan Airways entitles one to normal airline concessions? Or, do their staff concessions differ from those of other UK airlines? Any information much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

First.officer
5th Feb 2024, 09:28
Hi Azzuri,

I'm afraid there are no airline travel/staff concessions (other then Banjul/Gambia preferential rates), suffice that if perhaps there is a company flown route that might work for you to jump seat on from/to, then with management/HR approval - it might be possible on occasions.

F/o

Azzuri1973
7th Feb 2024, 01:58
Hi Azzuri,

I'm afraid there are no airline travel/staff concessions (other then Banjul/Gambia preferential rates), suffice that if perhaps there is a company flown route that might work for you to jump seat on from/to, then with management/HR approval - it might be possible on occasions.

F/o
Thank you for your reply. Just had my joining pack and you’re right no mention of the normal airline flight seat concessions. I wonder why they don’t offer these…

hobbit1983
7th Feb 2024, 12:04
Why would they?

First.officer
7th Feb 2024, 15:29
I wonder why they don’t offer these…

Well, I would suggest that we couldn't offer anything by way of "returning the benefit" to the market as a whole, that perhaps we could access by such concessions - that would be my most likely reasoning - makes sense?.

​​​​​​​F/o

Prob30Tempo TSRA
7th Feb 2024, 21:14
Thank you for your reply. Just had my joining pack and you’re right no mention of the normal airline flight seat concessions. I wonder why they don’t offer these…

You do know what your new employer does right ? Is it not all sublease for other airlines ?

ICEHOUSES
8th Feb 2024, 14:05
Similar to working for a cargo outfit, nothing to offer in return.