PDA

View Full Version : Staffcv psychometry

kjay
27th Aug 2002, 11:19
Hi all just wondering if anyone has done the psychometry questions on the staff cv site?
By doing this test will it limit your chances of being asked to attend an interview?
Interested to hear your thoughts.

Cheers:confused:

nickmelb
27th Aug 2002, 11:31
yes i did that test...dunno the implications though...think i might go and scrap it hahahahaha:D

FloatJockey
31st Aug 2002, 01:02
Hey KJay! Hey Nick!

I've taken the test as well... Thanks God I'm negative! ! :D :D

Ok, seriously: searching around the net and twisting my coin-sized brain a little bit, it came out that somewhere, someone has also designed the perfect flight attendant's profile... eek! Otherwise what shall we match, uh??

Now, if you think about it, what are the qualities of a perfect flight attendant? We all have a little idea about that but would you agree to use one common word in particular: "balanced"?

In my opinion, anything you answer that is not an extreme (let's say you remain between 70 % max / 30 % min) can be considered "balanced".
Then you have the "frequency" factor, the button on the bottom of each of the 12 pages. Again, 60 % versus 40 % seem to be reasonable to me. Reason being: you might like or dislike something, but if you are okay to spend time on both, you have a "can do" attitude, which means flexibility.

Just guessing, as usual! :D :p :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mrs. FloatJockey

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay okay! I go back to the kitchen!