PDA

View Full Version : APS JOC MCC Simnest

Mcr73
19th Aug 2022, 06:56
Hi guys

I’m new on this forum.

I just wanted to give a quick feedback on the APS-JOC-MCC training I just completed in Simnest (Hungaria).

it’s a small school in the suburb of Budapest.

it has has top A320 simulators and super high level instructors, all pilot in companies.

I warmly recommend this school. All instructors we had were extremely helpful, totally involved in what they’re doing, give you lots of tips and never try to expedite the session. They take time to explain things slowly and tell what you should work on.

It’s also one of the cheapest in Europe. they provide accommodation for €20 per night.

the only downside is that it’s in a suburb and it’s not great surrounding. you need 40 minutes to get to the city center which is lovely.

i précise that i have no kind of commercial link with them. It’s just a honest feedback.

NotSoAnonymous
19th Aug 2022, 07:35
Hi all!

I completed my MCC+JOC a couple of weeks ago and I can highly recommend this place! Everyone there is amazingly professional with top-notch simulators and staff. Barbara was always on top of everything happening at the school and the scheduling was done way ahead of the training, which was accomplished to the minute. All the instructors are just a level above of any other I have ever had. Believe me, you won't be able to get this price/quality relationship anywhere else.

Bonus: they have a snack table so you can recharge before and in the middle of the session (don't forget about the tip into the appreciation jar!).

NK

n2sK
19th Aug 2022, 21:36
I heard good things about them as well from a few people that went there.
Seems to be an affordable option for those looking to do an APS MCC on the A320.

Pilot1981
26th Aug 2022, 19:05
Dear Nikita. It’s really sad you’re writing bad comments about our school. You don’t need to like me as person but at least do not hurt other Smart Aviation instructors who you used to praise in social media that they are second to none. Really, I’m glad you’re happy with your MCC training but to be honest you have no idea about quality of MCC training provided by our instructors who are airline pilots with more than 10 years of experience on A320. They had trained hundreds of pilots who succesfully passed airline assessment. Please, be objective. Good luck with your aviation career.