PDA

View Full Version : Air cote d'ivoire hiring

Chrphil
12th Aug 2022, 14:41
I have been thinking about giving Air Cote D'ivoire a go and was wondering if anyone has ANY feedback on what life is like over there, what's it like to work for, and their T&Cs. Any feedback is highly appreciated.

harsh786techy
15th Aug 2022, 03:36
I have also received an option to screen for Air cote D'lvoire. I have the same questions as you.
please share if any feedback received about cost of living and safety standards in the country.

physicx
16th Aug 2022, 08:44
How does one apply to air cote d'Ivoire? I can't find any info.

4runner
29th Aug 2022, 22:52
I worked with two Ivorians in Rwanda. One was really good and a good guy, the other was the opposite. It’s probably ok on expat contract, but locals left for Rwanda if that tells you anything….

BAe 146-100
19th Sep 2022, 16:34
All hiring put on hold, anyone know why?

Chrphil
19th Sep 2022, 16:57
All hiring put on hold, anyone know why?
They called me from the agency and said that they are not going ahead with the recruitment because of route cancellations within their network.

The unforgiven
10th Apr 2023, 09:11
I worked with two Ivorians in Rwanda. One was really good and a good guy, the other was the opposite. It’s probably ok on expat contract, but locals left for Rwanda if that tells you anything….
I’m wondering who was the bad guy? any M M by any chance? your appreciation is correct ✅