PDA

View Full Version : Kuwait Airways DEC A320

KAC104
27th Jul 2022, 09:27
KU is looking for DEC A320, direct application through the airline website. As with all airlines in the region, priority is for locals.

Application through the airlines careers page (can't post link) You need to create a username before applying

JMSA_PILOT
27th Jul 2022, 13:32
How is the work environment there?
is the pay any good?
thanks 😊

KAC104
27th Jul 2022, 15:43
You have good and bad apples, but on A32x fleet its a bit better with most new low hour local FO's being on this fleet, as of now max is around ~60hrs a month as I have been told by some current Capts. Pay should average around 10-12k USD per month, no idea about other allowances (housing/education) but cost of living here is better than others in region (Gas/groceries/rent/schooling etc)

A32x fleet doing flights all over the Gulf, parts of India, and Europe (A320 Neo even does Manchester) With good lay overs as well. (MAN, VIE, FCO, MXP, FRA, MUC are all 2-4 days depending on which day of week you depart.) A32x should be the work horse fleet down the line as more deliveries are received and 321's start coming in a few years

Kuwait is not Dubai or even Doha. Depends where you live but mostly its safe and again as with all the Cities in the region if you keep a low profile you will get by just fine. There a small number of flight deck expats on other fleets that have been here a while.

DoodsA320
28th Jul 2022, 16:44
What’s the est for Capt A320 USD per month..Any idea on the application process? Thanks so much..

A6EAA
29th Jul 2022, 14:47
Guys quick question, how do you get the Report of Occupational profile evaluation (Psychometric Test) with e.g. Morrisby, DLR, PILAT, WOMBAT or COMPASS, that you have to attach in the application form?
TIA

harsh786techy
2nd Aug 2022, 18:39
Guys quick question, how do you get the Report of Occupational profile evaluation (Psychometric Test) with e.g. Morrisby, DLR, PILAT, WOMBAT or COMPASS, that you have to attach in the application form?
TIA
I think we have to approach vendors ( online or local centers) who conduct these tests on our own cost and submit those reports on the application website.
If you can get hold of any such websites please let us all know.

nickler
7th Aug 2022, 14:31
Hello folks,

I am considering applying but first I’d like to ask a few of questions to those who have some kind of experience in the Country. I’d be moving with wife and 2 kids in primary school, coming from Europe and we did live in Dubai before. How’s the quality of life in general? How’s the interview process overall? And finally is it lots of hard work on the A320? For hard work I mean plenty of nights and 8/9 days off. Thanks to those who can shed some light. Cheers.

k.swiss
12th Aug 2022, 11:18
Please let us know guys! FO also, maybe things might start looking up.