PDA

View Full Version : SAA near disaster

joblow
29th Jun 2022, 19:13
This was sent to me by a friend of mine . I know it’s not strictly relating to CX but listen to the audio of the incident . It will send shivers up your spine . The captain was the same one who had the alpha floor incident on a recent departure . He has since been promoted . You cannot make this stuff up
https://omny.fm/shows/safm-sunrise-1/an-saa-flight-took-off-from-accra-in-ghana-with-pa

LongTimeInCX
29th Jun 2022, 22:38
Listening to the audio interview, just reminded me of the fuel contamination incident that cx had out of SUB that landed in HKG a few years back.
The other aspect that raised eyebrows about this SAA one that they are discussing, is that the capt was not only recently discussed as busting limits out of a European airport, he also had an alpha floor incident, but was then promoted to head of training without any training experience!
Anyone care to guess why?

Bokpiel
1st Jul 2022, 02:53
Why post this here instead of in the African section?

Ps. This is what happens when you hire people based on race instead of skill... :rolleyes:

WB Driver
6th Jul 2022, 13:33
Like your name:) but yes you're right, that's what you get when race is all you're concerned about....:ugh:

pfvspnf
6th Jul 2022, 22:06
If someone continues to insult Africa , will they not slap