PDA

View Full Version : Qatar questions

TnkrFrg
14th Jun 2022, 20:51
I have two questions about Qatar. The first is if there is anyway to nonrev/ZED/jumpseat on the airline. Through my research so far I have found the answers are NO on all three.
The second question concerns World Cup accommodations. I've been trying to book a hotel or fan village and so far everything is showing full for me. Might there be an expat secret crew hotel or something I could get into?

Thanks.

SpamCanDriver
15th Jun 2022, 14:18
I have two questions about Qatar. The first is if there is anyway to nonrev/ZED/jumpseat on the airline. Through my research so far I have found the answers are NO on all three.
The second question concerns World Cup accommodations. I've been trying to book a hotel or fan village and so far everything is showing full for me. Might there be an expat secret crew hotel or something I could get into?

Thanks.

You can get non-rev tickets on QR, but only if your airline has an agreement with them.
But sounds like you want to come for the world cup, so I would forget about using non-rev tickets for that.
There is a massive shortage of accommodation, expats are getting kicked out of their apartments to make room for world cup visitors.

Taviator
18th Jun 2022, 07:14
Yes, you can non-rev/ZED, but not jumpseat on QR (unless your FD Staff WITH QR). Good luck though. Most flights are overbooked these days and its even tough for us to find a seat.
As for the accomodation, places are absolutely full. But you can crash on my couch for 500$/night if you want. There's even a pool and a great gym! :)