PDA

View Full Version : Britannia gets the ball rolling

Mister Geezer
26th Aug 2002, 12:04
BY have ended the drought of pilot sponsorships. Check this weeks Flight.

MG

OBK!
26th Aug 2002, 12:42
LOL, this makes me laugh:

"At the current time and for the foreseeable future we are not recruiting Pilots. This is due to the world wide issues now facing the Aviation industry which has also had an impact on Britannia. Should our position change our web site will be updated immediately."

Speedmaster
26th Aug 2002, 19:28
Does the ad in FLIGHT state the requirements for the scheme?
I do not have a copy

Bob Down
27th Aug 2002, 07:47
OBK!

Maybe, just maybe, Britannia are concentrating on being an Airline and not worrying about their websites and computers, unlike some people!

Try looking on the good side and remember, get your pen out to apply, as the final application form has to be hand written and not computerised!

BD

OBK!
27th Aug 2002, 09:42
Isn't the website part of being an airline? They do a lot of there flight bookings through there website...oh, and "pick your seat" advertising.

"Maybe, just maybe, Britannia are concentrating on being an Airline and not worrying about their websites and computers, unlike some people! "

Airlines relay a lot on computers these days, I don't see how they can forget about computers and try to be an airline.

So, maybe just maybe, in answer to your suggestion..."MAYBE NOT".

edd2000uk
27th Aug 2002, 12:27
Is the magazine Flight International?

scroggs
27th Aug 2002, 15:45
This topic is covered more than adequately on this thread (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=63953). Please, people, would you check that your latest burning topic hasn't already been covered before you post? There's absolutely no point in multiple threads on the same topic. This one is now closed.