PDA

View Full Version : Are you interested in Cathay Pacific? They are hiring now.

Nalda
5th Jun 2022, 14:09
Cathay Pacific is hiring now.
They have posted job postings.
One of the conditions is that Hong Kong Permanent Resident will be given priority consideration

And according to the requirements, It looks like They prefer the pilots who are EASA License holders.

Who would like to apply?

Who knows. If they can't get pilots enough, they may open it to everyone.

I can't meet these two conditions: Multi Engine Instrument Rating (MEIR) and same state ATPL examinations credits.
But I have ATPL ICAO and IR.

Bloated Stomach
5th Jun 2022, 20:54
Not a chance. Cathay and BA are just crap.

squarecrow
6th Jun 2022, 09:11
Any reason why they prefer EASA License holder's?

Nalda
6th Jun 2022, 09:20
They require MEIR, and ATPL written test credit.
It's a reason why I felt.
I am a beginner. Maybe I don't have enough experience yet.
I couldn't find a similar one with MEIR in ICAO.
Is the proficiency check similar to MEIR?
And, My country doesn't have official ATPL written test credit.

Please let me know.

CXKR2022
8th Jun 2022, 01:30
They require MEIR, and ATPL written test credit.
It's a reason why I felt.
I am a beginner. Maybe I don't have enough experience yet.
I couldn't find a similar one with MEIR in ICAO.
Is the proficiency check similar to MEIR?
And, My country doesn't have official ATPL written test credit.

Please let me know.

If you don't mind let's chat? I'v already applied a few days ago. Please send me a PM.

Nalda
8th Jun 2022, 10:27
CXKR2022 Hi. I tried.
But, the system says that
"CXKR2022 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Nalda
8th Jun 2022, 14:21
If you don't mind let's chat? I'v already applied a few days ago. Please send me a PM.

I can't send a PM. It looks like Your box is full

CXKR2022
8th Jun 2022, 17:46
Hi, I just cleared up my mail box. Send me your whatsapp or telegram thru the PM. I'll text you back.

rookiepilot2022
13th Jun 2022, 01:30

Hi CXKR2022,
have they reached out to you after your application ?

CXKR2022
13th Jun 2022, 13:51
Hi CXKR2022,
have they reached out to you after your application ?
Negative yet, What about you?

vchefe
14th Jun 2022, 17:40
I applied a few days ago but no answer so far.
Did anyone got a reply?

rookiepilot2022
15th Jun 2022, 00:46
same here, nothing yet

Nalda
16th Jun 2022, 12:47
Not yet. Does anybody know how long Cathay Pacific used to take time for first contact?

ihatemorningflights
2nd Jul 2022, 12:52
Also applied, will let you know if I get anything back.

chen12wj
5th Jul 2022, 23:55
Interested. Anyone else also applied lets chat. ?

WB Driver
6th Jul 2022, 13:34
Who in their right mind would apply to CX the way things are going there at the moment?

ihatemorningflights
6th Jul 2022, 15:12
Who in their right mind would apply to CX the way things are going there at the moment?

What is the problem with CX at the moment?

Zeta_Reticuli
6th Jul 2022, 16:08
What is the problem with CX at the moment?

Lmfao 😂😂😂😂😂😶😶😶💀💀

ihatemorningflights
6th Jul 2022, 17:10
Lmfao 😂😂😂😂😂😶😶😶💀💀
i would really appreciate if you would explain.

cavok99
7th Jul 2022, 21:25
Has anyone received a response regarding to your application? Seems like they are just gathering a pool of people interested at the moment.

CXKR2022
9th Jul 2022, 03:15
Has anyone received a response regarding to your application? Seems like they are just gathering a pool of people interested at the moment.
Same thought.

Rie
9th Jul 2022, 11:01
You realise there is a forum specifically for Hong Kong? Might be a place to start.

To answer your questions, be patient. It’s coming. Things just take time on the 3rd floor. Next few weeks. Many applicants so don’t be surprised if you never hear a thing.

Nalda
13th Jul 2022, 05:34
Which one?
Kindly Let me know.

I read "Pilot shortage in Hong Kong" One.

Zi Peng
13th Jul 2022, 06:35
Pilot shortage because people leaving in hundreds.

Money is down 50-60%, crap management, company run by beancounters, FOP pilot managers spineless.
SOs sitting at 7 years no upgrade upcoming.
HK is cuttently under a dictatorship, life and work unbearable with covid restrictions.
Most expensive city in the world, forget a family.
License and experience you get here as SO are useless.
Great if you want to pay your online master degree and then piss off or get a few heavy hours as DEFO and apply somewhere else.

Which one?
Kindly Let me know.

cavok99
13th Jul 2022, 09:05
Which one?
Kindly Let me know.

I’m sure that’s the one he/she is referring to. Or all those posts in Fragrant Harbour, which doesn’t really answer the question “whether anyone has had a response from CX”

Nalda
13th Jul 2022, 11:28
Seems like nobody has received anything from them.

Nalda
14th Jul 2022, 00:14
I’m sure that’s the one he/she is referring to. Or all those posts in Fragrant Harbour, which doesn’t really answer the question “whether anyone has had a response from CX”

plz check your PM box.

cavok99
14th Jul 2022, 08:12
plz check your PM box.
pm checked. Nothing received?

BAe 146-100
14th Jul 2022, 18:36
Why you lot surprised, this is a very Asian airline now, don’t expect any special treatment going forward . Be grateful if they even reply…

Flyshechu
20th Jul 2022, 15:43
Hi everyone! I am an FAA flight instructor and I have my multi-engine rating and instrument rating. I think FAA only issues "Instrument Airplane" for all airplanes regardless of the number of engines. Anyone can give me a hint about how to provide the MEIR material?

iceman25
21st Jul 2022, 07:52
Has anyone tried calling the HR contact number posted on PCC to follow up? +852 2747 8247

iceman25
21st Jul 2022, 07:53
Has anyone tried calling their HR number posted on PCC +852 2747 8247

cavok99
21st Jul 2022, 09:42
Hi everyone! I am an FAA flight instructor and I have my multi-engine rating and instrument rating. I think FAA only issues "Instrument Airplane" for all airplanes regardless of the number of engines. Anyone can give me a hint about how to provide the MEIR material?Yes you’re right. Your licenses (ATPL, CPL, etc) will state your endorsement for Instrument rating, which can be for any aircraft. You can attache your instrument rating which will include the type of aircraft (Multi engine) and it will also state whether that aircraft has IR privileges (providing you have done training required). This is the case for EASA, you can check with your Aviation Authority.

pfvspnf
21st Jul 2022, 21:49
Wear mask during video interview please !

Flyshechu
21st Jul 2022, 23:06
Thanks for the information! Do you mean the backside of the CPL is good enough? Same for the EASA license? Or other documents are needed for FAA or EASA?

cavok99
22nd Jul 2022, 07:34
Thanks for the information! Do you mean the backside of the CPL is good enough? Same for the EASA license? Or other documents are needed for FAA or EASA?
Yes I believe so. EASA is slightly different the license itself has many parts. Where as FAA license is just a card. I believe on the back it should say Ratings, and what you need is something like:- Multiengine land: instrument airplane. Please check as I’m not familiar with FAA.

azoff
27th Jul 2022, 03:09
i dont know why they prefer EASA License holder's ???

T54A
27th Jul 2022, 07:23
I have been invited for an interview. Video interview to start with. The position is for Direct Entry FO (I have loads of Airbus widebody time). Does this mean no Second Officer stint upon joining? At this stage of my career, a SO position would be detrimental. Could someone please PM me a ballpark package detail for a Direct Entry FO.

Nalda
27th Jul 2022, 07:27
I have been invited for an interview. Video interview to start with. The position is for Direct Entry FO (I have loads of Airbus widebody time). Does this mean no Second Officer stint upon joining? At this stage of my career, a SO position would be detrimental. Could someone please PM me a ballpark package detail for a Direct Entry FO.

If you don’t mind, would you tell me when did you summit your application?

T54A
27th Jul 2022, 07:28
If you don’t mind, would you tell me when did you summit your application?

About 2 weeks ago.

Nalda
27th Jul 2022, 07:44
About 2 weeks ago.

So, they are working. Haha.
Thank you. And
Good luck to you.

Flyshechu
27th Jul 2022, 14:35
So, they are working. Haha.
Thank you. And
Good luck to you.
Have you heard anything yet for SO?

bongo bongo
28th Jul 2022, 04:17
Only desperate people may consider working for any Hong Kong or Chinese Airline, they will never get out of their stupid covid strategy.

Nalda
2nd Aug 2022, 00:52
Have you heard anything yet for SO?

Have not received anything so far.

Flyshechu
5th Aug 2022, 14:30
Have not received anything so far.
They just updated the benefits for SOs on the website. Hope they will reach out soon!

partybus
10th Aug 2022, 06:44
Anyone can help shed some light about the latest interview process for SO please 🙇‍♂️

miguelbernal787
21st Aug 2022, 10:12
Hi! Also applied around mid July. For Direct SO. Any updates on your application?

mehul_c007
21st Aug 2022, 18:10
Hi, nice to know all of us are sharing information I applied in June 2022 and still havent received any email apart from their standard mail (application Ack)...any points u would like to share how much time do they take to rep?????

mehul_c007
23rd Aug 2022, 10:45
no updates on my application..I applied for Direct entry FO

Flyshechu
28th Aug 2022, 15:04
Hi! Also applied around mid July. For Direct SO. Any updates on your application?
I am still working on the ATP written. Did you guys all apply with ATP or CPL with ATP written?

newbiepilot121121
28th Aug 2022, 15:25
Hi!
I am not familiar with P1 U/S or P1. It's one of the requirements in their website. Can someone please explain to me what it is? Thank you for the help.

Flappo
29th Aug 2022, 08:08
In a multicrew aircraft:

P1 U/S = pilot in command under supervision.
P1= pilot in command

BAe 146-100
29th Aug 2022, 14:15
For the ones yet to receive a reply after a long wait:

Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.

Rie
29th Aug 2022, 18:04
Chaps, worth it to stop using your real names when you are constantly pestering for a Cathay job, its not a good look. The 3rd floor fellows will watch this and easily find that application and I'm sure many are ready to veto it. They need patient people not ones who stress over a couple of weeks of not hearing a thing.

As I have said before, they have other priorities right now. These include PR and HKCAD licence holders who can start quickly and have known histories in HK. Interviews for the above are already planned for the next couple of months. Anyone else can be a possible liability. Just look at QR and their current hiring attitudes due to licensing issues from some nations. If you are one of these nations, you have zero hope of hearing a word.

No other externals will hear a thing until they get through the current list. Maybe towards the end of the year feelers will go out, but no sooner. Using your real name won't make it go quicker either...

To add: DEFO will come first, they are already stocked with SO's who will have 6-7 years before an upgrade. Trust me when I say this is not going to be a fun job for you after that long. Many are going to leave well before that with unusable hours.

Basdriver
9th Sep 2022, 19:04
Anyone done the interview with CX lately? Can share the info for the interview, pm if possible? looks like LPJ also not updated with CX assessment.

cxskywalker
11th Sep 2022, 19:10
Lmao have you guys done any of the research with everything in CX now?

Long time as SO then they introduce fast track SO so lots of your guys will sit at the back seat even longer.

1500/4000 pilots are gone.
new cos 18 you gonna live in a 350 sq feet shoe box.

Forget about coming if your have a family. Done any research on how much international school per month in hk?

Have anyone try 3 years of non stop everyday changing quarantine ?

Poor retard management has zero idea what the real world is going on. Just manage the airline with intimations. Anything written down when they r not happy just gonna rip it apart and force you to sign another deal or u r out.

screwed up rostering system. If you wanna commute forget it it’s impossible. Your published roster often be totally different than what u actually do.

Anyone done any research how expensive is hk private doctors? Good luck if you are I’ll coz the new medical plan won’t be able to give you much.

Reality and facts said it all. There’s a reason why an airline have their pilots leaving every single day.

Ansharted
30th Sep 2022, 07:51
Anybody applying as an FO received anything from them yet?

Applied around the first week of september.

2500tt , 2300 on the 737NGs but no too sure about the p1 u/s hours. Does pilot flying time count as that? Because from where im fron theres no such thing as p1 u/s time.

Rie
30th Sep 2022, 14:52

2500tt , 2300 on the 737NGs but no too sure about the p1 u/s hours. Does pilot flying time count as that? Because from where im fron theres no such thing as p1 u/s time.

Are you ex-Qatar, ex-HKA, ex-EK? If not you won't hear a thing for a while. That is also fairly low time compared to the guys getting interviews at the moment. If your hours don't add up to the requirement for ATPL you would enter as a CPL probably as a SO at that rate.

Basdriver
30th Sep 2022, 22:27
Are you ex-Qatar, ex-HKA, ex-EK? If not you won't hear a thing for a while. That is also fairly low time compared to the guys getting interviews at the moment. If your hours don't add up to the requirement for ATPL you would enter as a CPL probably as a SO at that rate.

Are they got priority? How come?

Sharklet
1st Oct 2022, 08:26

About two weeks ago I was asked to submit a whole bunch of documents.

Rie
1st Oct 2022, 08:43
Are they got priority? How come?
Let me put this simply. Why would an airline prioritise someone from a 737 when they don't operate the 737? They can currently pick and choose from a large number of desperate people who have been fired from the ME3. All who have have training on the fleets and in the regions that CX operate. Why take someone who has flown in only SEA?

From what I have heard the other problem being faced is that not many candidates actually want to be in Hong Kong. Recruitment will see right through this. Did you just renew your FAA and are you eligible for an E2 visa? Well that's your application in the rubbish, don't need to look far in HK and you'll see other haemorrhaging pilots due to this. Does your employment history include a spattering of jobs across different regions? This is just another person who will do a year or two and run off again. Loyalty is key.

Just looking at the post histories you can easily see that many of you are applying to several airlines at once and highly vocal about not being called. Many are including their real names in posts. I have received DM's with email addresses and phone numbers asking for application help. This is not a good look at all. It is way too easy for any current/ex employees to track down applicants and ensure that the application doesn't have a followup.

BAe 146-100
1st Oct 2022, 14:49
Who reallly cares at this point about Cathay anyway, it’s had its day and its another bottom feeder now with yellow fever. Save your time and fly in your home countries.

Flyshechu
2nd Oct 2022, 03:25
About two weeks ago I was asked to submit a whole bunch of documents.
Did you apply for the Second Officer or the First Officer job?

Sharklet
2nd Oct 2022, 12:44
Did you apply for the Second Officer or the First Officer job?

The Direct Entry FO position.

Ansharted
3rd Oct 2022, 06:37
The Direct Entry FO position.

if you dont mind me asking how many hours do you have when you applied? And what aircraft are you currently flying?

Sharklet
4th Oct 2022, 15:47
if you dont mind me asking how many hours do you have when you applied? And what aircraft are you currently flying?

3000+ hours, B787 rated. Same number of hours since I applied because I'm not currently flying.

pilotyng
5th Oct 2022, 07:44
Hello Rie, I've sent you the PM. Please check it.
Thanks.

qranger7700
14th Oct 2022, 13:36
Application sent in early July.
Got documents submission email earlier this month.
It's more than 8 weeks queue.

pilotyng
14th Oct 2022, 15:02
Application sent in early July.
Got documents submission email earlier this month.
It's more than 8 weeks queue.
Have you applied for DESO or DEFO?

T11995
22nd Oct 2022, 15:59
Has anyone heard back for a SO position?

cruisepower
23rd Oct 2022, 19:08
Has anyone heard back for a SO position?

They are only calling locals and PR. I am assuming it will be next year for expat SOs. Flights are slowly picking up and with the very high resignations they would be seriously desperate for pilots next year.

Rie
24th Oct 2022, 08:30
They are only calling locals and PR. I am assuming it will be next year for expat SOs. Flights are slowly picking up and with the very high resignations they would be seriously desperate for pilots next year.
Not 100% true. External SO are being looked at but only those with HK/CX/Swire connections.

cruisepower
24th Oct 2022, 09:06
Not 100% true. External SO are being looked at but only those with HK/CX/Swire connections.

My information is from a very good source but what I really meant is they are calling locals and PR at the current moment. I did not mean to say that they will not be calling expat SOs. But soon expat SO candidates will be called this include both those who are interested in coming back and new SOs.

T11995
24th Oct 2022, 09:39
My information is from a very good source but what I really meant is they are calling locals and PR at the current moment. I did not mean to say that they will not be calling expat SOs. But soon expat SO candidates will be called this include both those who are interested in coming back and new SOs.

When do you think Expats would be called and whats the likelihood of getting in for someone who has low hours?

Rie
24th Oct 2022, 13:03

Already starting to be called. It’s not just PR and local anymore.

Rie
24th Oct 2022, 13:04
When do you think Expats would be called and whats the likelihood of getting in for someone who has low hours?
no time soon to be called if low hours and expat. They have other priorities.

cruisepower
24th Oct 2022, 14:21
no time soon to be called if low hours and expat. They have other priorities.

Wait so they are not calling low hr pilots and expats?

I am a bit confused, you said they are already calling in expats in the previous post?

Would appreciate if you can clarify. Because as far as I heard low hr expat SOs will be hired from next year.

AT3
24th Oct 2022, 16:19
Wait so they are not calling low hr pilots and expats?

My understating of posts above...
Low hours and expat (read; expat with low hours) - no chance for now
Low hours and local - yes
Expats with experience - the group they looking to hire now

R.L
2nd Nov 2022, 11:54
G’day boys. Applied for the DEFO posting, a few months ago. Haven’t heard a thing, since. 8,000 hrs total, with slightly over 2,500 hrs, on the A330. Just not current/recent since the pandemic see-off. Anyone on the same boat? Are they all for HK permanent residents, first?

DEFO here, just got documents update these days. Same situation as you with even lower hours, not HK PR. Maybe check your spam...

IWillFlyForFood
6th Nov 2022, 01:09
Someone asked on my behalf to the guys in CX. DESO not expected to start this year.:ouch:

BAe 146-100
6th Nov 2022, 12:55
Guys in case you weren’t aware, Asia has changed big time since Covid19 , airlines have gone way more local particularly for fo jobs. So don’t be surprised that if your a Aussie or a Brit or an other western caucasian your not high on the priority list and being snapped up like you would have been 5 years ago, waiting by your emails for an Asian expat FO spot is probably not the best way of spending your time in 2022.

Rie
6th Nov 2022, 14:40
Complaining that you have 8000hrs and deserve priority doesn't help either. That's a pretty easy application to track down if someone got curious.

quagmire69
9th Nov 2022, 18:23
Hi Guys,

Anyone did the online interview and would like to share their experience?

Thanks!

PPRuNeUser0163
17th Nov 2022, 02:05
G’day boys. Applied for the DEFO posting, a few months ago. Haven’t heard a thing, since. 8,000 hrs total, with slightly over 2,500 hrs, on the A330. Just not current/recent since the pandemic see-off. Anyone on the same boat? Are they all for HK permanent residents, first?

With that experience you could get heaps of great jobs in the free world without draconian working and living conditions!

CX has essentially become a place for cadets/ low hour pilots or those who don’t have a passport to go elsewhere..

Rie
17th Nov 2022, 11:55
With that experience you could get heaps of great jobs in the free world without draconian working and living conditions!

CX has essentially become a place for cadets/ low hour pilots or those who don’t have a passport to go elsewhere..
With his response and clear work ethic he'll fit right in for 12-15 years before failing his command upgrade.

youcanever
17th Nov 2022, 12:17
Has anyone here done the 2 day assessment in Cathay City..? Sim and English test..?

G'day!

Have you passed the online interview process? If yes, would you share your experince?

Cheers

Jester64
18th Nov 2022, 20:09
With his response and clear work ethic he'll fit right in for 12-15 years before failing his command upgrade.

Not sure what your gripe is; the guy was asking a fair question

Skywalker82
18th Nov 2022, 21:51
G'day!

Have you passed the online interview process? If yes, would you share your experince?

Cheers
can you email me at [email protected]

flapoperator350
23rd Nov 2022, 07:32
can you email me at [email protected]
hey bro.. Id also like to get some insight on the Cathay induction.

JhonnyBoy
24th Nov 2022, 14:18
you you share about the online interview. What they really want, type of questions. I have mine coming up down the week. Thanks

on the glide
16th May 2023, 11:42
no updates on my application..I applied for Direct entry FO
Submit on sept and a week ago got email to submit the form

mehul_c007
16th May 2023, 15:55
Submit on sept and a week ago got email to submit the form
Thanks for the reply, any information on the sim profile and interview?

flyer13
19th May 2023, 15:00
Hi everyone! If you're rated on the 330 let's say, would you join on the 330 only and/or 350 also..? Would there be a bond? Thx

Saul.Goodman
19th May 2023, 23:30
Hey guys,

Submitted my application on Apr 2nd, got the email to submit the DCA607 a couple days back. What happens at this point? Anyone been through this lately?

Also, I know things have changed incredibly over the past few years, anyone have any info as to the latest deal offered by CX? Commutable, roster, pay, benefits, etc? Can't find a whole lot surprisingly.

Airmanshipp
23rd May 2023, 20:24
Hey guys,

Submitted my application on Apr 2nd, got the email to submit the DCA607 a couple days back. What happens at this point? Anyone been through this lately?

Also, I know things have changed incredibly over the past few years, anyone have any info as to the latest deal offered by CX? Commutable, roster, pay, benefits, etc? Can't find a whole lot surprisingly.

Hello,
Did they invite you “initial interview”?

Saul.Goodman
23rd May 2023, 23:39
Hello,
Did they invite you “initial interview”?

Not yet. I submitted the required form on Friday night, so wouldn't have received it until Monday.

Hopefully I hear something back soon!

jjhews
24th May 2023, 13:40
Any buzz for foreign nationals for SO AE? It's been a while...

podo
25th May 2023, 10:53
Hello on the glide,
I couldn’t response your message due to inbox storage problem…İf you don’t mind,write me via e-mail…I am at the same point like you now…keep in touch…
[email protected]

Sent you an email!
I'm also waiting for my Initial (online) interview.

podo
25th May 2023, 10:54
Sent you an email.
I also submitted my DCA607 a few days ago.

Airmanshipp
28th May 2023, 12:42
Sent you an email.
I also submitted my DCA607 a few days ago.

Hello Podo,
I didn’t get your e-mail…can you send again or write your e-mail please?so we can keep in touch…c ya…

Icarlosdaniel
19th Jul 2023, 05:30
hello , I am applying for First Officer (Direct Entry), I have already passed the initial interview and they have asked me for documents about my latest simulators and I filled out a medical form. I am waiting for some news.
Is anyone in the same stage as me?

ayoterbang
20th Jul 2023, 10:24
hello , I am applying for First Officer (Direct Entry), I have already passed the initial interview and they have asked me for documents about my latest simulators and I filled out a medical form. I am waiting for some news.
Is anyone in the same stage as me?

Hi icarlos, I have initial interview schedule on upcoming 24th Jul. other then documents what is the question interview about?

cruisepower
20th Jul 2023, 10:42
Hi icarlos, I have initial interview schedule on upcoming 24th Jul. other then documents what is the question interview about?

What's your experience level?

Does one really need to have jet hrs?

ayoterbang
20th Jul 2023, 11:27
What's your experience level?

Does one really need to have jet hrs?
I curently have a320;
I am not sure about it maybe anyone can help to answer?
thnaks

cruisepower
20th Jul 2023, 11:39
I curently have a320;
I am not sure about it maybe anyone can help to answer?
thnaks

Last email I got from them is need to have at least 500 hrs on a jet to be considered for a FO position which I am assuming you do have. Or do you need several hundred hrs on a jet?

ayoterbang
20th Jul 2023, 15:36
Last email I got from them is need to have at least 500 hrs on a jet to be considered for a FO position which I am assuming you do have. Or do you need several hundred hrs on a jet?

i think that is the minimum requiremnet to have 500hours on jet. i have a thousand above at the moment on jet.

Icarlosdaniel
21st Jul 2023, 00:00

Hello, I only had the interview with a person from HR, he asked me personal questions, about my experiences, teamwork and personality, no technical questions

ayoterbang
23rd Jul 2023, 07:28
Hello, I only had the interview with a person from HR, he asked me personal questions, about my experiences, teamwork and personality, no technical questions
alrigth, thabks you for your share anyway.

Icarlosdaniel
3rd Aug 2023, 03:39
Hello, did anyone receive the invitation for the final assessment in Hong Kong?

FlybywireFamily
6th Aug 2023, 16:52
Hello, did anyone receive the invitation for the final assessment in Hong Kong?

Any idea on the step by step process for final assessment w/ CX?

If airbus rated. Will you get Airbus sim assessment?

Ty

Icarlosdaniel
6th Aug 2023, 17:03
Any idea on the step by step process for final assessment w/ CX?

If airbus rated. Will you get Airbus sim assessment?

Ty
no idea, i'm trying to find out

Icarlosdaniel
9th Aug 2023, 05:23
Any recommendations for the final assessment in Hong Kong? Or does anyone know what it's about?

dt354nds
23rd Apr 2024, 11:43
Heya,
Anyone heading over to HK for CX DEFO assessment in May or June 2024. Assessment including the following 5 items (sim, interview...medical...etc), would you get any additional info about sim assessment and how the 2 days assessment plan out. Would you shed some light on.....
feel free to reply or message me directly. Thanks a million