PDA

View Full Version : Fly Up Academy

Jon18
3rd Jun 2022, 16:11
Hi. Im considering joining Flyup Academy in toledo spain for my PPL course, if anyone who has been there or know anything about them could give some info. That would help a lot, as they got very good rating on other pages but that could be due to their own meedling in this sites to boost their rating.

MRxRM
12th Aug 2022, 15:36
Hi Jon18,
did you get in a proper contact with them?
I am also interested in the PPL course and contacted them. But it seems to me they are not very well organized. The communication is quite bad with them.
At the begining my first email got a very quick response. The sales manager offers me to give me call. So we set up a date for the call. I was waiting at the desired date for the call, but nothing happens.
Next days I received an email with an excuse and we set up a new date again. (OK, such things could happen once) This time I got the call and I was asking my questions etc.
The sales manager provided me afterwards with some informations I was asking about. I was gathering more questions which were poping up afterwards reading the info papers. Sent all the question again to the sales manager. Nothing happens, now I am waiting since a week for a response.
I tried to call the number written on their website: +34 682 04 03 52 (tel:+34682040352)Unfortunatly I can't speak spanish. But it sounds like the number is not available. ??? I don't know.