PDA

View Full Version : Bristow Reunion - September 2023

Phil Kemp
6th May 2022, 13:07
We are in the initial process of organizing a Bristow reunion at the Helicopter Museum in Weston-super-Mare for a Saturday in September 2023. This is an open invitation to any former or current Bristow employees and their families, plus former FTS students, to attend this event. Our current plan can accommodate 300 people, and we will have exclusive use of the Museum and facilities for the day and evening. There will be a catered buffet dinner and bar facilities, and of course, a whole bunch of people you may not have seen for many years to catch up with. The cost will be determined by numbers but anticipating £55.00 per head.

The long lead-time is to allow Covid to finally settle down and to allow participants to accommodate and schedule travel arrangements with adequate time. It would be greatly appreciated if you could share this with any Bristow connections that might not be on PPRuNe or Facebook in order to maximize the exposure and opportunity to attend. If you have never been to the Helicopter Museum, it is a great day out in its own right, and there is a fair chance that you may find an aircraft from your past on display here!

I have attended a couple of smaller Bristow reunions in the last few years, and I can't even start to tell you how much fun they were, and how many friendships were renewed, or just brought up to date in person. Anyone who would like to register interest or get additional information can contact me at [email protected].

The Helicopter Museum (http://www.helicoptermuseum.co.uk/)