View Full Version : Susi Air 2022

Flying Farmer 44
20th Apr 2022, 19:59
Hi guys,
I'm a fresh commercial pilot from England and I've just applied as a pilot on the C208B (Caravan) with Susi Air. What is the current situation with Susi Air, I have read some things about the company in the past that weren't so great. Has Susi got new management now?
Is there anyone on here that currently works for them that could give me some information on what working for them is like and what the interview / selection process is like?
Cheers!

amighe
21st Apr 2022, 16:34
Hi Flying Farmer 44,

I found a page that may be helpful. Just type "getting a job with Susi Air" on Google and it's the first result. I'm sorry but Pprune doesn't allow me to send a link..

I tried to apply as well, but as I submit the application I get a message showing "please submit your best CV" even if I uploaded it. Any suggestion?

Amighe
​​​​​​​

Aviation2291
29th May 2022, 01:28
Hello there! I also been invited for an online interview too! And I would like some guidance from you guys. I still have no clue what is the first interview in online.

Thanks!

Vsoares
25th Jul 2022, 18:31
I was also invited to the online interview. Could someone give us some feedback about it?

Vsoares
25th Jul 2022, 18:34
I would like to have a feedback also! Thank you folks!

richpea
15th Aug 2022, 10:05
Does anybody know if they are still using the recruitment agency that basically charges you for the privilege of a Skype interview and CUT-E test or did they go back to in house? Feedback would be appreciated as my wife will cut my balls off if I need to tell her I have to pay money for an interview! :O;)

raydux
4th Sep 2022, 02:22
Does anybody know if they are still using the recruitment agency that basically charges you for the privilege of a Skype interview and CUT-E test or did they go back to in house? Feedback would be appreciated as my wife will cut my balls off if I need to tell her I have to pay money for an interview! :O;)
No paying for interview, they made changes after Susi (the owner) left the politics scene and back at the helm of her company, the folks that were involved in setting that scheme up are also listed as "wanted for criminal activities". Not sure if PPRUNE will let me post that document in public....
However, expect to pay about 5000usd for your training, or arrange it as a bond with the company, from what I've been hearing.

Vsoares
4th Sep 2022, 14:47
No paying for interview, they made changes after Susi (the owner) left the politics scene and back at the helm of her company, the folks that were involved in setting that scheme up are also listed as "wanted for criminal activities". Not sure if PPRUNE will let me post that document in public....
However, expect to pay about 5000usd for your training, or arrange it as a bond with the company, from what I've been hearing.

Could you send it in private?

zdek91
18th Sep 2022, 12:28
Hi everybody! I find myself in the same position now, could you text me some feedback from the last past interviews please?

Vsoares
20th Sep 2022, 02:38
Hi everybody! I find myself in the same position now, could you text me some feedback from the last past interviews please?
can you send me a private message or tell me your ig profile? We are at the same position

Aurelien
23rd Sep 2022, 12:37
Hi guys! I have an online interview with Susi Air. Does anyone know what is this interview about?

Thanks

Aurel

phlegm
24th Sep 2022, 00:08
Hi guys,
I'm a fresh commercial pilot from England and I've just applied as a pilot on the C208B (Caravan) with Susi Air. What is the current situation with Susi Air, I have read some things about the company in the past that weren't so great. Has Susi got new management now?
Is there anyone on here that currently works for them that could give me some information on what working for them is like and what the interview / selection process is like?
Cheers!
I can't answer your questions personally (I'd also love to know), but you should you look up an ebook called Papa Kilo, it's a very short book about a guy who worked for Susi Air for a couple of years, it outlines the recruitment process and gives lots of details about the sorts of things he was asked. The dude's a pretty **** writer, so it's not a good book, but it's got all the incredibly niche information you'd want to know about working there so I'd still recommend reading it.

Climb150
24th Sep 2022, 17:39
The Author of the Papa Kilo book is probably the same guy who appeared on "Worst Place to be a Pilot" and pretty much begged any jet airline in Europe to hire him.

Amarob
3rd Oct 2022, 16:48
Guys, do you know if they started calling people?
I applied on the 12 of august and still nothing, my application appear "CONFIRMED", but nothing new.

d_lane92
6th Oct 2022, 00:59
hey guys , for those who got invited to the interview , I wonder how much hours do you have ?
I have around 300 TT with Australia CASA CPL and MECIR . submitted twice few months ago , both been rejected. how many hour are they looking for ? thanks

jasondeno
8th Oct 2022, 22:56
hey guys , for those who got invited to the interview , I wonder how much hours do you have ?
I have around 300 TT with Australia CASA CPL and MECIR . submitted twice few months ago , both been rejected. how many hour are they looking for ? thanks

BUMP!

fdr
8th Oct 2022, 23:06

The environment Susi Air works in needs lots of situational awareness. They actually have pretty good aircraft, and have done well with maintenance in the past, but the world they fly in needs crews to be keeping their wits about them. It is a great place to get good experience, but it is not for those that don't take positive care of their own life, let alone the passengers. The food is darn good. 3 years in Susi is about 20 years with a major airline in developing life skills.

Aurelien
21st Oct 2022, 17:28

Hey I have 500 TT, 300 PIC. I passed the first interview 3 weeks ago and got invited for the second assessment in Indonesia in January.

Southpaw1
31st Oct 2022, 09:30
Hey I have 500 TT, 300 PIC. I passed the first interview 3 weeks ago and got invited for the second assessment in Indonesia in January.

Hi Aurelien,

im currently in the same situation and intend to attend the interview in January.

Can you flick me a message? Tried to send you one but it抯 saying your inbox is full :)

Calum.w
28th Nov 2022, 16:39
Hi Aurelien,

im currently in the same situation and intend to attend the interview in January.

Can you flick me a message? Tried to send you one but it抯 saying your inbox is full :)

Hi Southpaw1,

have they given you a date you need to be over there in jan for assessment?

Aurelien
28th Nov 2022, 19:02
Hi Southpaw1,

have they given you a date you need to be over there in jan for assessment?

I sent them an email and they told me that it will probably be in February.

jakekenobi
29th May 2023, 12:34
Has anyone recently applied, like 2 weeks ago?

There was an opening but lasted only for maybe half a day, probably to much applications, and i was able to send before they shut it down.Now i have problem accessing my application like it doesn't exists, first status was pending.
Anyone had the same problem, and has anybody received any feedback from them?

Cheers

DTR89
30th May 2023, 09:57
Same hear, now I can access to my application. First, i was having issues with the photo, but now it appears ok. But the application is still pending, i don磘 know why.

iannasongo
1st Jun 2023, 19:04
Same hear, now I can access to my application. First, i was having issues with the photo, but now it appears ok. But the application is still pending, i don磘 know why.

I experienced the same thing as well. And now I can抰 even access the application. Let抯 wait and see.

DTR89
7th Jun 2023, 12:19
I also received a reply, a negative one. They will not continue my recruitmen process.
I think maybe is due to my age, i am 34 years old, but i don磘 know.
Good luck to all.

Aliba
9th Jun 2023, 15:09
Hey, does anyone know what the pay is like for a Susi Air 1st year FO ? What sort of scheduling they've got in place ?
Good luck to everyone :)

claljunior
17th Jun 2023, 06:37
Hi Aurelien,

hey there, did you happen to go to the interview? thanks

claljunior
17th Jun 2023, 06:40
Just applied today, only have 270TT so hopefully its enough lol

Y.H.TSAI
13th Jul 2023, 09:09
Just applied today, only have 270TT so hopefully its enough lol

Greetings,
I applied end of June then complete online questionnaire
still waiting.

claljunior
18th Jul 2023, 09:52
Greetings,
still waiting.
Hey, no updates yet. I tried replying to your private message but Prune said you have too many already in your inbox (its stupid but it said my limit was only 1 message on the inbox) but I applied in the first week of June, was asked to fill the questionnaire at the end of the month.

I didnt have an Icao english test done so I just emailed them one last week. They replied saying they received and its all being reviewed. So I think we are good, it might be taking them a little while thats all.

how many hrs do you have if you dont mind me asking? Im currently at 270 and working on my flight instructor (FAA CFI) rating. Im in Dallas, USA

Y.H.TSAI
18th Jul 2023, 15:22
Hey, no updates yet. I tried replying to your private message but Prune said you have too many already in your inbox (its stupid but it said my limit was only 1 message on the inbox) but I applied in the first week of June, was asked to fill the questionnaire at the end of the month.

I didnt have an Icao english test done so I just emailed them one last week. They replied saying they received and its all being reviewed. So I think we are good, it might be taking them a little while thats all.

how many hrs do you have if you dont mind me asking? Im currently at 270 and working on my flight instructor (FAA CFI) rating. Im in Dallas, USA
ok I think they are still reviewing
I got CPL only so it's around 202 hours plus 60 hr of FNPT and FFS. I don't know if it counts but anyway we will see
My licence is EASA one CPL frozen ATPL. I am in Taiwan
Keep in touch

claljunior
19th Jul 2023, 23:18
Cool yeah keep in touch. I will let you know if I hear any updates. Heres my instagram if you have one @air.claudio

ATR25K
26th Jul 2023, 04:53
Greetings,
still waiting.
Hi, same stage as mine. May I know your IG or FB so we can share information?
Im Korean Pilot in the Philippines, T.T 324 Hrs with type rating.

Y.H.TSAI
26th Jul 2023, 07:03
Hi, same stage as mine. May I know your IG or FB so we can share information?
Im Korean Pilot in the Philippines, T.T 324 Hrs with type rating.
Hello
pls clear you msg box
I will give you my email

spiffolo
29th Jul 2023, 13:40
hi all, applied two weeks ago, filled up the online questionnaire and waiting
300TT EASA CPL with ATPL theory. im in italy

will write a PM to set up a groupchat on Whatsapp so we can get in touch ATR25K claljunior

edit: Y.H.TSAI your inbox is full, cant send you the PM

Y.H.TSAI
29th Jul 2023, 15:30
hi all, applied two weeks ago, filled up the online questionnaire and waiting
300TT EASA CPL with ATPL theory. im in italy

will write a PM to set up a groupchat on Whatsapp so we can get in touch ATR25K claljunior

edit: Y.H.TSAI your inbox is full, cant send you the PM
Hello mate
I send u my email
let me know if u have any quesitons
sincerely
Eason

urban1937
1st Aug 2023, 19:47
Hey guys, Im in the same boat, I filled in the questionnaire and application status is confirmed. My total time is 250 right on the dot
all the best ya'll

spiffolo
1st Aug 2023, 20:28
Hey guys, Im in the same boat, I filled in the questionnaire and application status is confirmed. My total time is 250 right on the dot
all the best ya'll
hey dude, i sent you a PM we have set up the group so will get you in:)

Jozefnovak
6th Aug 2023, 09:43
Hello everybody!
I am interested in a First Officer job with Susi Air and wonder how you guys applied for this position?
I am trying to fill out the application form on their website https//susiair.com/application/form#1?cat=Pilot&catsub=c208b-first-officer, but when I hit 创Submit Application创 it does nothing, it just moves me to the top of the page...
So I tried to send them the application two times via both emails [email protected] and [email protected], but the email couldn磘 be delivered since their inbox seemed full: 创The email account that you tried to reach is over quota创.
Any help is much appreciated! Btw, I also read that you filled out some questionnaire?

Jozef

Y.H.TSAI
7th Aug 2023, 01:44
for technical issue you may contact [email protected].
Best regard

spiffolo
12th Aug 2023, 17:51
Eagle168 your inbox is full cant answer there, write me your PH and i will add you to the whatsapp chat

Sahil188
23rd Aug 2023, 09:58
Hello everybody!
I am interested in a First Officer job with Susi Air and wonder how you guys applied for this position?
I am trying to fill out the application form on their website https//susiair.com/application/form#1?cat=Pilot&catsub=c208b-first-officer, but when I hit 创Submit Application创 it does nothing, it just moves me to the top of the page...
So I tried to send them the application two times via both emails [email protected] and [email protected], but the email couldn磘 be delivered since their inbox seemed full: 创The email account that you tried to reach is over quota创.
Any help is much appreciated! Btw, I also read that you filled out some questionnaire?

Jozef
same is happening with me . I also sent them emails lets see what they say about it

Sahil188
23rd Aug 2023, 10:05
for technical issue you may contact [email protected].
Best regard
thanks

Greg98
31st Aug 2023, 16:39
Hi all,
does anybody know what does the salary look like for the cadet pilots at SusiAir and how does that compare to the costs of living?

Canpilot12
3rd Sep 2023, 15:50
Hi all,
I recently submitted an application for FO at Susi Air. My application got confirmed and I was asked to fill the online questionnaire. It also say to send a copy of my papers but I don抰 have any email to send them as the email for the application is a noreply@ email. Do you have the HR email or any email they could use for that?
Many thanks

spiffolo
14th Sep 2023, 16:13
Hi all,
I recently submitted an application for FO at Susi Air. My application got confirmed and I was asked to fill the online questionnaire. It also say to send a copy of my papers but I don抰 have any email to send them as the email for the application is a noreply@ email. Do you have the HR email or any email they could use for that?
Many thanks

if i dont remember wrongly at the bottom of the questionnair you would find the section to upload all your documents and send it to them. otherwise try to use the email for recruiting you can find in PCC(or in the PM i just sent you)

Hi all,
does anybody know what does the salary look like for the cadet pilots at SusiAir and how does that compare to the costs of living?

pay from last news is 1500 USD per month(halved while in training) i dont know about cost of living in indonesia so cant help there, aparently you do have accomodation included so whoever can help with more info is invited to share

Junsevenkokk
15th Sep 2023, 15:00
Hi Guys, i have filled up the questionnaire on July and currently still waiting for the interview. Have you guys heard from them for the interview? Main thing is I cannot access back to my application (seems like it doesnt exist). How long does the recruitment process take from the beginning till the end (if we passed all the selections)?

172g1000
18th Sep 2023, 16:38
Hi Guys, I'm wondering if the questionnaire you're referring to is the same as to the questionnaire in their website because the website does not seem to let me upload any of my documents through, every time i try to upload an image or document (the files I'm uploading are in the correct size and format) it always bugs and does not let anything through that's why I can't click the submit application button. I hope someone here can help. Many thanks!

sun7
5th Oct 2023, 04:09
Has anybody got interview date ?

Normaljet
5th Oct 2023, 17:10
Susi air flying looks like excellent challenging work

Junsevenkokk
19th Oct 2023, 15:33
Has anybody got interview date ?

They should start calling out

Mach1me
3rd Dec 2023, 10:07
Hii guys
i applied for Susi air last week and i have 277TT including FNPT, any idea on how long they would take to process the application?
do they send mail if the application is confirmed?

OscarMikeGolfDHC6F
2nd Apr 2024, 12:32
No one replies unless they have NOT gotten through and want to check in with the rest to see what they did wrong lol