PDA

View Full Version : Big Changes at PHI

KiwiNedNZ
29th Mar 2022, 03:56
Some changes to PHI announced today.

PHI Announcement Today (https://www.heliopsmag.com/phi-commences-consultation-process-on-new-global-organisation-design)

RVDT
29th Mar 2022, 18:36
No surprise really.

RIP - What was HNZ Nelson. Inevitable I guess.

Doors Off
30th Mar 2022, 01:30
Very "creative" way of reducing, changing the HQ Staff, without having to pay them out. Move 6000km or "thank you".

Apate
30th Mar 2022, 19:41
What's published does appear to make good business sense.

However I am struggling to understand why they would need an office in London, one of the most expensive locations to have property or employ staff. Unless it's simply to appease and house the current MD :=

KiwiNedNZ
30th Mar 2022, 22:16
Unless it's simply to appease and house the current MD https://www.pprune.org/images/smilies2/eusa_naughty.gif

The current MD Keith Mullett lives in NZ at the moment and is moving to Lafayette so that rules out your comment.

helicrazi
31st Mar 2022, 21:10

However I am struggling to understand why they would need an office in London, one of the most expensive locations to have property or employ staff. Unless it's simply to appease and house the current MD :=

In preparation to buy Offshore Helicopter Services :E

Brother
1st Apr 2022, 04:50
dunno about a London office but from what i heard they should stop messing about with fancy titles and start getting their helicopters working most of the fleet in broome seems to be busted. Glad i don't work there now unhappy pilots with engineers about to go on strike and unhappy clients while managers mess about with new positions :ugh:

RVDT
1st Apr 2022, 05:49

An “office” in London can be “virtual”. Plus it is where the “cash” for these types of operations reside. Finance, leasing, insurance ………etc. Customer head office down the road? Makes sense.