PDA

View Full Version : Request for AW-139 Structured on Job Training (SOJT) for first type rating (B1.3)

sudarshan1416
17th Mar 2022, 22:04
Hai everyone.. I am looking for Structured on job training (SOJT) on AW-139 from EASA 145 organization who has got such approvals to get my first type rating. I am holding EASA and CAA UK licenses along with AW-139 B1.3 and B2 level 3 full type training with practical.

I request you to provide the contact or organization details of 145 firm who does such training if you know.

Thank you,
Sudarshan Jyothi

Salusa
23rd Mar 2022, 02:43
It was a few years ago but a couple of guys I worked with went through Leonardo in Yeovil.

Same situation. First type rating after completion of Theory and Practical at Sesto.

Basically took some time off thier paid jobs and volunteered to work for free at Yeovil. I think they spent on average three weeks there and was accepted by UK CAA to gain first type.

sudarshan1416
4th Apr 2022, 18:16
Dear Salusa,
Thanks for the info. Can i request you for the contact details such as email address of contact person if you can get from any of them please. I do appreciate your support. thanks.

sudarshan1416
4th Apr 2022, 19:01
Dear salusa,
i am ready to work over there for free even by paying fees. but i don't know how to approach and whom to approach at yeovil. i wish to know the point of contact at the base. I do appreciate if you can provide email Id of your friend with their permission.
thank you for your support. Appreciate
sudarsan Jyothi.

NutLoose
11th Apr 2022, 11:37
I have sent him a message for you as you cannot I believe message directly until you have 10 posts.

PPRuNe Towers
13th Apr 2022, 00:04
Helpful of you Nutty but our friend does also have email included and that isn't blocked!

Rob

sudarshan1416
16th Apr 2022, 20:59
Dear Nutty,
i couldn't get any reply from salusa. can you help me to get his contact details please. please forward details to my mail address [email protected]
Thank you for your support
kind regards,
sudarshan

NutLoose
22nd Apr 2022, 19:28
Click on his name in the grey box on the left with his name in and you can directly email him.

this might help

https://uk.leonardocompany.com/en/people-careers/placements

Cat Techie
25th Apr 2022, 14:58
Structured OJT for a first type rating in 3 weeks? I can tell you my OJT for my first type rating on the Jetty 41 was 6 months on shift over 9 months, The OJT is supposed to be carried out on live aircraft doing live tasks to a live tech log / work pack task and entry. Was fortunate that we had a couple of storage aircraft that I could do some tasks that were never going to come up unless there was a defect. The practical element for a type course is two working weeks.