PDA

View Full Version : cut-e assessment tips

ale.masetti
23rd Feb 2022, 19:05
Hi everyone,

I am currently preparing for a cut-e assessment and I am finding the monitoring assessment (the one with moving white balls that you have to estimate the count) extremely difficult. Does anyone know a way of hacking the test and get good scores?

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks

ArcticFlyer69
24th Feb 2022, 14:02
Hi everyone,

I am currently preparing for a cut-e assessment and I am finding the monitoring assessment (the one with moving white balls that you have to estimate the count) extremely difficult. Does anyone know a way of hacking the test and get good scores?

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks

Hi! Only way to become really good at the monitoring test, is by doing it over and over again. I also found it difficult, but the REAL Cut-e test is a lot easier! Dont worry.

ale.masetti
26th Feb 2022, 18:46
Thanks ArcticFlyer69 !

Boabity
4th Mar 2022, 08:01
Hi,
Does anyone have a link to a good site for practicing CUT-E assessments? I've used one on pilot jobs but it's a bit glitchy and irritatingly difficult to use.

BamiCaptain
18th Mar 2022, 13:47
Hey,
I passed the Cut-e test at AFTA (Cork, Ireland) 2 years ago. I prepared myself with skytest, pilotest and pilot jobs.
For which program are you preparing for?

BamiCaptain
18th Mar 2022, 13:50
I confirm. The real Cut-e test is a lot easier compare to the one in the preparation software.

deepenbhai
3rd Feb 2023, 15:07
Hey,
I passed the Cut-e test at AFTA (Cork, Ireland) 2 years ago. I prepared myself with skytest, pilotest and pilot jobs.
For which program are you preparing for?

sorry I know it’s been a year to this, but on sky test and pilot jobs which level on them was the closest to the actual test? And which levels did you use to practice for the monitoring ability test

BamiCaptain
3rd Feb 2023, 16:14
I'm sorry I can't remember.
I passed the Cut-e test for Bartolini Air RYN mentored program 4 months ago. I prepared with the pass cbt. They are 90%+ real than the actual exam.

Pass is: pilotassessment.com

deepenbhai
5th Feb 2023, 10:46
I'm sorry I can't remember.
I passed the Cut-e test for Bartolini Air RYN mentored program 4 months ago. I prepared with the pass cbt. They are 90%+ real than the actual exam.

Pass is: pilotassessment.com

Thanks man, appreciate it. It seems to be pretty challenging, some times i get 100% sometimes i get 0% hahaha. Feels like guesswork