PDA

View Full Version : Air Arabia

estigma81
22nd Feb 2022, 17:42
Hello.
Any one with Assessment info for the A320 PIC position?

Just_landed
23rd Feb 2022, 02:41
Hi, anybody has info on the work environment and general roster stability and patterns in air Arabia? I mean after the pandemic and now that they have started hiring again.
Thanks. Cheers!

Oldaircrew
23rd Feb 2022, 07:47
You have to complete your application as per the link on the invite email. Apparently you’ll get an email with the ID number then.

Phillco llins
23rd Feb 2022, 15:03
You have to complete your application as per the link on the invite email. Apparently you’ll get an email with the ID number then.

Thanks Oldaircrew

A320251N
24th Feb 2022, 10:24
Hi guys... any link where I can apply ?

T54A
24th Feb 2022, 13:41
Hi guys... any link where I can apply ?

On their website

Karna Verma
2nd Mar 2022, 02:44
Has anyone recived the conformation for assesment?

After Cargo Door
4th Mar 2022, 07:42
Got an email asking for a photo and passport copy yesterday. I was "successful in initial screening".
Has anyone gotten past this "initial screening"? Is the trip there next?

SAFETY 1ST
4th Mar 2022, 11:35
Applied for Air Arabia (Flyarna) and (Flyjinnah) a while ago when the vacancies were advertised. Didn’t hear anything back until 2 weeks ago I received an email with a link to choose my assessment dates and to apply for the Air Arabia (UAE) post which has not been officially advertised on their careers page. Did the needful immediately and received a notification (not an email) stating they will get in touch shortly for further arrangements for the assessment. Since then I haven’t heard from them back yet and I selected my assessment dates for 10th March next week. Wondering when they will get in touch. Anyone else in the same situation?

Latest pilot jobs doesn’t have the best prep for assessment in my opinion. Especially the ATPL questions are very few.Can Anyone care to share the latest information as well as useful resources specifically ATPL interview prep questioner. I dont mean ACE the pilot tech. We all know about this book. Im looking a resource with just questions and answers preferably multiple choice type concentrated on ATP questions for interviews only.

Good luck to all!

LimaVictor
5th Mar 2022, 11:32
Check the Wizzair prep on Latest pilot jobs I find it quite good and has a part for airbus rated.
Do you know if they accept NTR captains in Air Arabia?

SAFETY 1ST
9th Mar 2022, 06:46
Thanks lima victor. Will check that out. Not sure if they accept NTR. Havent seen them advertise for that yet. Hopefully soon who knows. Anyone got an email that the 10th march slots are full? Anyone going for the assessment can shre their experience. Will much appreciated. Safe skies!

Ryann Ryann
14th Mar 2022, 05:19
any news in the date of assessments?

thank you

mariotc777
10th Apr 2022, 16:50
Got an email asking for a photo and passport copy yesterday. I was "successful in initial screening".
Has anyone gotten past this "initial screening"? Is the trip there next?

just recived that email yesterday! they requested passport photos and also send on another email a link for a a320 system test, anybody made already the test???

Sms320
10th Apr 2022, 17:50
i just recived the confirmation for the assesment, they. requested passport photos and also send on another email a link for a a320 system test, anybody made already. the test???

To what date have you request for the assessments??

samrajab
12th Apr 2022, 15:19
just recived that email yesterday! they requested passport photos and also send on another email a link for a a320 system test, anybody made already the test???

I just completed the test, stand general knowledge on the A320 about 60 questions its nothing you can prepare for as its all systems and it seems like randomly selected, and 10 more operational questions.
next stage is the interview I guess it should be soon. ill post here if I get called.

gfc12
12th Apr 2022, 23:54
I just completed the test, stand general knowledge on the A320 about 60 questions its nothing you can prepare for as its all systems and it seems like randomly selected, and 10 more operational questions.
next stage is the interview I guess it should be soon. ill post here if I get called.

Thanks for the update samrajab! Were you also previously made to choose an assessment date? I received an email early last month asking me to choose an assessment date. I did not hear anything from them since that email. I wish you all the best samrajab! Please keep the updates coming.

Sms320
25th Apr 2022, 19:43

Hello Capt,

Req you to give me an insight about the A320 technical exam for Air Arabia initial assessment. Could you DM plz.

Thanks and Regards.

TechCrew
26th Apr 2022, 01:53

Dear Cpt Samrajab,

Greetings to you, will you be able to share your experience on the online 60qns quiz? I'll drop you a private msg and hope to hear from you soon. Thank you Capt!

Best Regards

Just_landed
26th Apr 2022, 05:59

hi samrajab,
I have received the email similar to yours inviting for the 70 min 60 questions test. I hope you wont mind sharing information about the level and depth for 320 questions in the test.

Also, the email says "We have made changes to our selection process and as a part of your assessment, we have now activated your personalised online technical assessment. Please be aware that should you be selected for the position as Captain, you will be required to join in a short period of not more than 15 days." Did you receive something similar? If yes, what do you think will be the next in process?

Thanks & Regards
Cheers.

Thanks.

Flybus09
27th Apr 2022, 03:21
Thanks for the update Captain.
If possible could you kindly give an insight on the technical test.
Thanks and Regards

mariotc777
28th Apr 2022, 04:51
Hi guys, i took the a320 technical test 15 days ago, no info yet, any one recived any confirmation for the next interview??? Thanks

samrajab
28th Apr 2022, 15:13
No i don't have such email, for joining.

I did my interview and we are in the process of finalizing the sim session date, maybe somewhere in May.

Ill update if something comes up.

samrajab
28th Apr 2022, 15:22
hello,

sorry for the late reply.

all I can say about the questions its system knowledge and its a bit difficult to prepare for it as questions are random and it includes all the systems.
Hyd system pressure.
center tank operation logic.
PTU operation.
electrical TR's logic and Ac ess feeding logic.

I found some of them a bit tricky and some was easy to answer.

I have made my on line interview, what i have been told is FLY Jinah is out of the question for expats, they are keeping the slots for Pakistan nationals.
Once the interview was done a few days later I was sent some dates to choose for the sim assessment in UAE, working on that now. Ill update you.

Hope this helps.

Regards & good luck

airbus-flyer
28th Apr 2022, 23:02
Hi guys, i took the a320 technical test 15 days ago, no info yet, any one recived any confirmation for the next interview??? Thanks

Hi, I also did my tech exam last week and didnt hear anything yet neither. Hoping that no news is good news;)
Anyone knows how long will they take to respond after the online tech exam?
Do they respond in any case? Pass or Fail?

As Samjab described, most of the questions are A320 systems and can be anything.
Some were a bit tricky with similar answers so best to focus on all the systems questions database you can find.
Some questions had 3-4 correct answers to choose from and these where more challenging…
some others were straight forward.
there is a free version in smartcockpit.com and paid ones like latestpilotjobs.
there was only few ATPL questions so no need to waste time reviewing that…

Good luck to all

Just_landed
1st May 2022, 09:53
Hi,
General update on the tech exam. It’s 48 questions A320, 6 metrology, 6 general aviation knowledge.
Met and general aviation is pretty simple like METAR, TAF abbreviations, clouds, alternate planning minima, fuel planning for destination, etc. Airbus questions were little tricky and from all of the systems.
One e.g. approach scenario with flap 3 and the question would be like what’s the min and max speed commanded by GS mini in terms of VAPP and VFE. All small little tricks which you would overlook in general studies.
Like somebody else mentioned here, a decent free question bank would be fine, I studied one with 200 pages and I think I did okay.

Will update further later.

Ciao.

Mohfadl320
9th May 2022, 11:48
Hello Capt,

Req you to give me an insight about the A320 technical exam for Air Arabia initial assessment. Could you DM plz.

Thanks and Regards.
dear captain
can you please pass any questions of AIRARABIA
to my email
[email protected]

sr71bbc
13th May 2022, 10:33
Hello everyone can anyone share any questions they had during the online assessment for the 60 questions A320 knowledge test

has anyone got a response after the assessment

thanks

Shazeem
24th May 2022, 09:22
Check this message

mariotc777
24th May 2022, 14:57
hello samrajab!

how was the sim test? did you already take it?? im still waiting for the confirmation of the sim date, they have to cancel my initial date due to sim slots problems, so im waiting for a new date to travel to Dubai.

i also sended you a pm!

have a nice day!

ICUP
24th May 2022, 18:23
Hello

I'm looking for intel on Air Arabia Maroc. FO/CAPT positions? Recruitment contact? I have no Airbus experience, but I do have experience in other types. I hold a Moroccan passport if that helps.

blackknight999
31st May 2022, 12:30
Any luck with the sim dates or any progress with the assessments? Seems everything just slowed down a bit.

sr71bbc
18th Jul 2022, 07:03
Hi all last month I passed initial screening then I was waiting for then to send tickets for Sharjah for sim, as they said they’re sorting ticks and visa, sometime in June,
i didn’t receive anything no reply nothing
i get email today sorry your unsuccessful

what ? …. How did I manage that

has anyone else got same

TechCrew
22nd Jul 2022, 15:22
Same here! They are a joke! :rolleyes:

giord
6th Oct 2022, 13:38
Hi,

is a FD position in Morocco commutable with Europe? Any idea on the typical roster?

Thanks

sundays
7th Oct 2022, 12:05
hello everybody, does anybody know if Airarabia Maroc accepts non-Moroccan candidates for the second officer position? What can we expect on the assessment day? your help is highly appreciated.

Green book
11th Oct 2022, 23:54
hello everybody, does anybody know if Airarabia Maroc accepts non-Moroccan candidates for the second officer position? What can we expect on the assessment day? your help is highly appreciated.

Did you get any reply by email from them after you applied?

sundays
12th Oct 2022, 03:42
Did you get any reply by email from them after you applied?
No,just wondering about the process!!

Green book
19th Oct 2022, 18:42
Hello, is there anyone that has been called for the assessment in Casablanca on 31/10/22? What are you using to prepare? I can't find any assessment preparation materials like wizz air or other airlines.

sundays
20th Oct 2022, 06:23
Hello, is there anyone that has been called for the assessment in Casablanca on 31/10/22? What are you using to prepare? I can't find any assessment preparation materials like wizz air or other airlines.
Unfortunately no, for the assessment you can purchase the package for air arabia available on latestpilotjobs.com

giord
20th Oct 2022, 08:47
Any commuting?

RAKID
20th Oct 2022, 09:17
Hello

Also received the invitation for the 31st

latestpilotjobs.com is for Air Arabia UAE but it's better than nothing

Are there other screening sessions ?

Green book
20th Oct 2022, 11:44
Thank you so much I'll buy it now

RAKID
20th Oct 2022, 15:38
Guys, could you please specify your profile : I'm A320 rated with no hours on it

Thanks !

Mouadesd
20th Oct 2022, 18:53
hi there I received an invitation aswell. I did my flight training in canada so i am pretty nervous on what I am gonna get on the atpl questions exam

Mouadesd
20th Oct 2022, 19:09
I have received an invitation aswell in Casablanca but since my training was done in Canada I am really worried about the atpl questions. But gonna be on a plane to morocco mid next week for sure.

Green book
20th Oct 2022, 19:18
I've been looking around for a better platform but couldn't find anything

Green book
20th Oct 2022, 19:44
Hello

I think we can't reach by private message, do you have the same issue?

Green book
20th Oct 2022, 20:59
Hello

I've asked about other assessment days but no answer till now, im non type rated, did you also try to send a privat?

Green book
20th Oct 2022, 21:06
I have received an invitation aswell in Casablanca but since my training was done in Canada I am really worried about the atpl questions. But gonna be on a plane to morocco mid next week for sure.

I have some feedback but from 2015, that atpl questions are mostly about principles of flight performance and meteorology

RAKID
21st Oct 2022, 05:00
Yes I tried to send you PM several times but I think we are still on probationary period on PPRUNE and we are not allowed to participate in private messaging

RAKID
21st Oct 2022, 05:06
Hello Mouadesd

Nice the training in Canada ?

Could you please specify your group for the screening and your profile ?

Thanks !

RAKID
21st Oct 2022, 05:32
We need to make a few more posts and the restriction will lift (seen somewhere on PPRUNE forum)

Or use the email facility in PPRuNe? You need an email in your profile, of course.
Senior Pilot

Mouadesd
21st Oct 2022, 06:05
Hello Mouadesd

Nice the training in Canada ?

Could you please specify your group for the screening and your profile ?

Thanks !
hey Rakid. Training here is really good except when it’s-20 outside and you have to do a walk around haha. As for the assessment I am with the first group and i currently have an ICAO FATPL

Skyfl410
21st Oct 2022, 09:32
Hello to every one,

I have been invited to attend an assessment in Spain on the 7th of November For Air Arabia Morocco. They told me it's a 2 days interview with TEC exam, HR interview and sim check on day 2. Does anyone have an Idea how I can prepare for it? Is latest pilot jobs interview preparation reliable? Kind regards and happy landings ;)

sundays
21st Oct 2022, 10:05
my status shows that air Arabia is currently reviewing all applications, but I haven't received any invitation!

Skyfl410
21st Oct 2022, 10:11
my status shows that air Arabia is currently reviewing all applications, but I haven't received any invitation!

For Morocco?

sundays
21st Oct 2022, 10:20
yeah. and I found out that they have multiple locations for the assessment day, Spain and Casablanca. probably they divided candidates into groups and they'll invite them to Sharjah, I don't know if this is the case!!!!

RAKID
21st Oct 2022, 10:36
Skyfl410 : Could you please confirm it is for Air Arabia Morocco and for the program SO (not FO or CPT) ? If yes, someone has an explanation ??!!???

sundays : sorry but it is not clear : casa, then spain then sharjah for the same program SO. Could someone confirm that ?

Skyfl410
21st Oct 2022, 10:43
[QUOTE=RAKID;11317260]Skyfl410 : Could you please confirm it is for Air Arabia Morocco and for the program SO (not FO or CPT) ? If yes, someone has an explanation ??!!???

Yep sorry, It's for Air Arabia Morocco, I'm A320 CPT. I got an Interview on the 7th. Up to now, they gave me a very nice impression.

Green book
21st Oct 2022, 13:36
[QUOTE=RAKID;11317260]Skyfl410 : Could you please confirm it is for Air Arabia Morocco and for the program SO (not FO or CPT) ? If yes, someone has an explanation ??!!???

Yep sorry, It's for Air Arabia Morocco, I'm A320 CPT. I got an Interview on the 7th. Up to now, they gave me a very nice impression.

Hello, do you have idea if they are doing the assessment of SO as well in Spain?

ChebAfaf
21st Oct 2022, 18:07
Guys, could you please specify your profile : I'm A320 rated with no hours on it

Thanks !

Hey Rakid, are you RTO on latestpilotjob? I'm ABC
I would love to get in touch if you can maybe find me on linkedin my name est my nickname !
I have the same profil as you !

ChebAfaf
21st Oct 2022, 18:12
Any body who got any kind of information please reach out to me !
Thank youuu

Skyfl410
22nd Oct 2022, 15:05
[QUOTE=Skyfl410;11317264]

Hello, do you have idea if they are doing the assessment of SO as well in Spain?

Nope sorry no idea...

sundays
22nd Oct 2022, 18:53
who's invited for the second officer screening and where?

RAKID
29th Oct 2022, 17:36
Hello all

I Hope you are well with these last days of preparation

Ok, what about meeting at the Onomo Hotel or nearby, for example on sunday in the early afternoon ?

See you !

Green book
30th Oct 2022, 16:55
Hello all

I Hope you are well with these last days of preparation

Ok, what about meeting at the Onomo Hotel or nearby, for example on sunday in the early afternoon ?

See you !
hey, let's do it, this evening about 21/22, let's meet downtown better, near hayat Regency

ChebAfaf
30th Oct 2022, 17:32
hey, let's do it, this evening about 21/22, let's meet downtown better, near hayat Regency
hey Greenbook !! we are already at the ONOMO right now !
21 22 is already pretty late.. can you come over ?
please find me on linkdn my name is my nickname !

Skyfl410
6th Nov 2022, 17:14
Hi Guys, any news on what they ask for the interview?

zambonidriver
6th Nov 2022, 19:04
Guys, could you please specify your profile : I'm A320 rated with no hours on it!

Sorry to ask (but genuine question): is such a thing possible? I understand that lots of training can be done in sim but can one get a type rating with zero hours on type?

Latestormer
10th Nov 2022, 08:18
Of course you can! You first get rated prior to any flying done in the aircraft. There's no way you get your type rating afterwards.

A reason why one would be type rated without hours could be:

1) Company went bankrupt after the sim training;
2) Massive layoff during covid
3) Self-sponsored type rating
4) Lack of planning from crew control, so once you've finished your type rating, the fleet manager sends you back to previous fleet or bumps you to another one lacking of pilots.

galileo66
30th Dec 2022, 18:01
Hello Guys. I was emailed to attend the only test for Air Arabia Fly Jinnah. It looks pretty similar to previous online assessments that I just read on this forum... Anyone has any up to date tips...I will be have the interview in two days.

sundays
30th Dec 2022, 18:22
Hello Guys. I was emailed to attend the only test for Air Arabia Fly Jinnah. It looks pretty similar to previous online assessments that I just read on this forum... Anyone has any up to date tips...I will be have the interview in two days.
Which position did you initially apply and where?

Ian TK
28th Feb 2023, 17:13
hi samrajab,
I have received the email similar to yours inviting for the 70 min 60 questions test. I hope you wont mind sharing information about the level and depth for 320 questions in the test.

Also, the email says "We have made changes to our selection process and as a part of your assessment, we have now activated your personalised online technical assessment. Please be aware that should you be selected for the position as Captain, you will be required to join in a short period of not more than 15 days." Did you receive something similar? If yes, what do you think will be the next in process?

Thanks & Regards
Cheers.

Thanks.
What about the Psychometric Assessment and HR interview? could you give us some insights

Luray
1st Mar 2023, 15:07
Is it worth trying SO position for experienced FO without airbus type rating? Its been 10 years of flying and I can't jump higher than a turboprop with 2500 tt. Can't afford low cost in EU because of very high prices and taxes - simply not enough cash to buy food after I pay for utilities. I've heard Morocco is less expensive.

AMK1
3rd Mar 2023, 21:12
Hello Everone!
I have applied for the SO position at AirArabia. I'm a cadet level with no TR. Does anyone have any idea how many SOs they need? and if anyone can please help us and tell us what to expect in case we got invited.
thanks in advance and good luck all.

hassen
8th Jun 2023, 20:58
Hello Everone!
I have applied for the SO position at AirArabia. I'm a cadet level with no TR. Does anyone have any idea how many SOs they need? and if anyone can please help us and tell us what to expect in case we got invited.
thanks in advance and good luck all.

what's new about the second officer program??

SuperJet
21st Jun 2023, 10:10
Greetings everyone.

I'm in the process of an FO application to AA. Done the application initial process and the Psychometric and ATPL/A320 exams online.

Waiting and hoping for the next stage, but it seems to be taking quite some time. Next would be the online interview and then sim.

Is there anyone who has done either of these recently and who is kindly willing to share their experiences and tips?

I'm more focused on the sim to be honest, as it would be nice to have an idea of what is coming, but I understand that there are some technical questions in the interview too, so, any help from fellow pilots who have been through this recently would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to you all, hope it all goes well for everyone.

Please do reply. We are here to assist each other and share.

SJ.

MIKE_TANGOO
4th Jul 2023, 00:18
Greetings everyone.

I'm in the process of an FO application to AA. Done the application initial process and the Psychometric and ATPL/A320 exams online.

Waiting and hoping for the next stage, but it seems to be taking quite some time. Next would be the online interview and then sim.

Is there anyone who has done either of these recently and who is kindly willing to share their experiences and tips?

I'm more focused on the sim to be honest, as it would be nice to have an idea of what is coming, but I understand that there are some technical questions in the interview too, so, any help from fellow pilots who have been through this recently would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to you all, hope it all goes well for everyone.

Please do reply. We are here to assist each other and share.

SJ.

hello super jet , I'm also under the process of an first officer position at AA my interview and assesment will be soon , and next days i will do the the psychometric and the technical exam , can I have an idea about it as long as you done it and how it was.
thank you in advance

Hawking
20th Sep 2023, 10:40
Seems that Air Arabia has started recruiting to UAE base again. Can anyone share an information how is it to work there? As far as I understand it’s like to live in an airplane. More than 80 flight hours every month, lots of night flight, and no free time, except for sleeping?

Pilot_76
25th Sep 2023, 18:27
Folks, I'd like to have more info on AA's interview. What to expect etc. I'm scheduled for an interview in a few days. Thanks.

serega-navigator
29th Sep 2023, 21:07
Hi,
General update on the tech exam. It’s 48 questions A320, 6 metrology, 6 general aviation knowledge.
Met and general aviation is pretty simple like METAR, TAF abbreviations, clouds, alternate planning minima, fuel planning for destination, etc. Airbus questions were little tricky and from all of the systems.
One e.g. approach scenario with flap 3 and the question would be like what’s the min and max speed commanded by GS mini in terms of VAPP and VFE. All small little tricks which you would overlook in general studies.
Like somebody else mentioned here, a decent free question bank would be fine, I studied one with 200 pages and I think I did okay.

Will update further later.

Ciao.

Hello dear Captain. Very ask you to share with the collection of qst. Really appreciate in advance. Better to mail. serega-navigator.ru

serega-navigator
30th Sep 2023, 03:47
Seems that Air Arabia has started recruiting to UAE base again. Can anyone share an information how is it to work there? As far as I understand it’s like to live in an airplane. More than 80 flight hours every month, lots of night flight, and no free time, except for sleeping?
Hello)) I have several buddies in this company. They have 90 per each month. But some of them have long-lasting time in Arabia company, and no one has complain of conditions except loading.

serega-navigator
1st Oct 2023, 09:17
Hello dear Captain. Very ask you to share with the collection of qst. Really appreciate in advance. Better to mail. serega-navigator.ru

Dear colleagues.
concerning the screening with Arabia, please share with collection if you have.
Thk in advance 🙌

FlyBySoul
22nd Oct 2023, 18:45
Hello, everyone!
Found a position of Second Officer in Air Arabia Morocco, anyone emploeyd here? Have a lot to ask you, please, reply this message. Thank you.
I can't send URL, but you may find in carrers, air arabia, position "Second Officer - Morocco"

SandyourDay
23rd Nov 2023, 17:34
I just finished the interview at 2 november 2023 , But no advice until now.
the next step is sim assessment for fly jinnah , one of AOC AA in pakistan.
goodLuck for us