PDA

View Full Version : Flight training much needed advice

denny88
21st Feb 2022, 10:42
Hi all,

My plan is to start the flight training within the next couple of months, but I'm still trying to narrow down the schools that would be the best for me.
So far I narrowed it down to :

1. Global Aviation SA in Greece
2. Bartolini Air
3. Airwin (Hungary)

Any pros and cons about any of those schools?
Also curious if doing the integrated program or the modular one would be the better choice considering the current situation worldwide.
Any tips in general are more than welcome!

Have a great day everyone!

n2sK
22nd Feb 2022, 09:40
Hey,

You seem to have your list down to just a few, so I am assuming you did most of the homework.
But whatever you do make sure to go visit each of the schools on your shortlist, and do try to reach out to any active students currently training there.

You can't really go wrong with Bartolini Air or Global Aviation, both are pretty solid outfits with a good reputation that will prepare you well.

The integrated vs modular debate is the same as it has always been, just choose the one that fits your specific needs. There is a wealth of information and discussion about that on this forum already, so make sure to read all that and then decide.
Personally, right now, given the uncertainty that is still looming, I would advise modular. Not to say Integrated is a bad choice, just saying that right now I would go modular.