PDA

View Full Version : Ex JetGo ERJ145 VH-JGR

LostProperty
4th Feb 2022, 04:20
Just wanted to share a bit of trivia. Noticed VH-JGR arriving at Wagga Wagga from Albury a short time ago. Long time no see - I thought all of JetGo's Embraers had probably met their fate by now. The only history the flight trackers have for VH-JGR is YMEN to YMAY earlier today, this flight YMAY - YSWG and a return trip over the same route a bit later today. The aircraft is apparently now operated by Australian Corporate Jet Centres.

Roj approved
5th Feb 2022, 01:38
Maybe this was the “Wagga Air” flight I heard descending out of “flight levels” on ML Centre the other evening?

markis10
7th Feb 2022, 06:27
they also took delivery of N280SK, another erj145, now VH_JGS

RampDog
9th Feb 2022, 09:52
Just wanted to share a bit of trivia. Noticed VH-JGR arriving at Wagga Wagga from Albury a short time ago. Long time no see - I thought all of JetGo's Embraers had probably met their fate by now. The only history the flight trackers have for VH-JGR is YMEN to YMAY earlier today, this flight YMAY - YSWG and a return trip over the same route a bit later today. The aircraft is apparently now operated by Australian Corporate Jet Centres.

The other one (still in JetGo livery) has been sitting still for the last few years, gradually accumulating parking fees at DOM 5 SYD.
It was re-registered as N136SX a long while back, nothing ever eventuated.