PDA

View Full Version : Salaries Citation CJ - C525

TTOTT
10th Dec 2021, 17:21
Regarding Terms and Conditions, is there a large variation between operators on the Citation CJ (C525) ? (European operators)

REMAX11
13th Dec 2021, 15:30
up. I would be. interested in understanding what is the basic salary for a light jet captain in Europe. I see Netjet and Flexjet are offering 108k euro as basic. What are the others terms in the contract: per diem, flight hours, social security contribution, private health insurance?

Proline21
13th Dec 2021, 15:51
up. I would be. interested in understanding what is the basic salary for a light jet captain in Europe. I see Netjet and Flexjet are offering 108k euro as basic. What are the others terms in the contract: per diem, flight hours, social security contribution, private health insurance?

Expect much less than Flexjet and Netjets quote. There will always be people who will claim that they will earn like a 747 captain on a CJ or King Air (and there might be ones out there. Seriously and congrats on that) but the reality in Europe (except UK and Switzerland) will be around 5500-7000 EUR per month before taxes for at least 14-16 days of work. Freelance 400-500 EUR per day maybe. Standard per diems and normal health insurance. People, when comparing GA salaries, should also take into account private operators (Owners, companies that own jets, etc) with pure charter operators that try their luck on the free market). Since charter rates have been rather low in the past years most light jet charter companies pay very low salaries.