PDA

View Full Version : Philippines airlines

Cymmon
16th Nov 2021, 10:57
It must have been around 2017 that PAL had their ban lifted and they recommenced operations to/from UK, that would logically explain why they moved from reps to having their own set-up on the ground at LHR whilst a web search identifies one individual as being, or been, their LHR station manager. This refund, or refunds, isn't so straightforward as some may be thinking, there are a few tickets due for refund, as an example just one of these was when their airport staff refused to accept that I had prepaid PHP250.00 for excess baggage and charged me a further PHP2,120.00 for the same excess baggage, PAL agreed to refund to source of payment all relevant tickets, except one, but no refunds have been forthcoming whilst two of these payments were cash over the counter, talk can be cheap whilst often detectable that someone is lying because their mouth moves. It is only £35.00 to sue them thru MCOL, and a further £35.00 court hearing charge, and if they don't respond then send the bailiffs in to their offices except that doesn't work if their offices aren't there or are stripped bare since PAL curtailed UK operations soon after covid broke out. I'm tempted to take it thru a no win, no fee, lawyer but trying to explain the complexities of this, of things said, of one argument at an airport check-in, of all communications etc. to perhaps an overworked and underpaid lawyer and/or assistant the saying that if you want something done properly then do it yourself remains paramount in my thoughts. So still trying to establish if their registered office at LHR is real and worth sending the bailiffs in to. Thanks again