PDA

View Full Version : Joining Qatar airways (Master thread)-2

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Nav99
9th Oct 2021, 07:16
May I know if anyone got the call recently who were in holding pool before Covid.
And also any idea why we are not able to log into the Onboard Candidate Zone.
Thanks in advance.
Good luck to Everyone.

Flyboy_SG
13th Oct 2021, 18:42
AFAIK, your assessment is valid only for one year. So after a year from your interview you are out of the pool.

tundrapilot
13th Oct 2021, 21:39
Besides that, they still have on the list over one thousand of redundant pilots to call. I wish they respect those people who got laid off last year instead of recruiting new ones..... but you never know. Everything can happen in this company
At least the ones who had good files should have priority before recruiting new ones

casablanca
14th Oct 2021, 00:23
When I was in recruitment ( things change) but officially you were in the pool for 1 year then out- but unofficially if it was the company’s delay they often extended it much more.

Rug
6th Dec 2021, 00:04
QR careers site now advertising for both Boeing and Airbus Captains and FO.

Ronand
6th Dec 2021, 00:41
Stay away from Qatar at all costs if you currently have a job. Don't make the mistake I made.
Myself and many others have been offered a position with Qatar just before covid. I resigned from my previous Airline, sold my car, gave up my apartment. Then my starting date was cancelled a week before start. Now they decided to prefer Typerated and current on type guys, and not to call all those pilots back that have resigned from their jobs to join Qatar pre covid, I even know many typerated guys who can't reapply to Qatar now because they resigned precovid to join qatar, and now dont fullfill their 12 month currency requirement. :ugh: It is really unbelievable how many careers and lives Qatar airways has destroyed. .. After more than1 year of unemployment and huge financial losses I was lucky to get a job again for a big Cargo company. But most Pilots who resigend back then are still unemployed. And Qatar Airways simply stopped replying to their emails, and is hiring now people with 12 month currency on type.
This company has 0 respect or loyality to any of their employees, so if you are thinking of resigning from your job to join them, let this be a warning to you!

Flaperon777
6th Dec 2021, 13:11
Stay away from Qatar at all costs if you currently have a job. Don't make the mistake I made.
Myself and many others have been offered a position with Qatar just before covid. I resigned from my previous Airline, sold my car, gave up my apartment. Then my starting date was cancelled a week before start. Now they decided to prefer Typerated and current on type guys, and not to call all those pilots back that have resigned from their jobs to join Qatar pre covid, I even know many typerated guys who can't reapply to Qatar now because they resigned precovid to join qatar, and now dont fullfill their 12 month currency requirement. :ugh: It is really unbelievable how many careers and lives Qatar airways has destroyed. .. After more than1 year of unemployment and huge financial losses I was lucky to get a job again for a big Cargo company. But most Pilots who resigend back then are still unemployed. And Qatar Airways simply stopped replying to their emails, and is hiring now people with 12 month currency on type.
This company has 0 respect or loyality to any of their employees, so if you are thinking of resigning from your job to join them, let this be a warning to you!

I have been made to believe that this 12 month actual flight currency is negotiable. Don’t know to what extent however.

Ronand
6th Dec 2021, 13:56
I have been made to believe that this 12 month actual flight currency is negotiable. Don’t know to what extent however.
To that extend that they didnt reply to emails from pilots that don't have it. And who only don't have it because of Qatar airways made them resign from their jobs more than 12 month ago :D
You would be insane if you think about resigning your job now to go there.....

777JockeyIN
6th Dec 2021, 17:25
Now, at current job market, we really don't have a choice. Especially those who don't have a job.

Ronand
6th Dec 2021, 18:43
Now, at current job market, we really don't have a choice. Especially those who don't have a job.
Obviously if you have no job you will take any opportunity. I am just warning those who currently have a job, not to resign for Qatar Airways. It is absolutely unbelievable that they are hiring new pilots instead of taking those back that have already signed an employment offer and quit their jobs in 2020, and have been jobless only because of Qatar Airways telling them to resign.......
No other airline in the world would do this.... There is absolutely no logic behind this...

SuperSmart666
6th Dec 2021, 20:50
Obviously if you have no job you will take any opportunity. I am just warning those who currently have a job, not to resign for Qatar Airways. It is absolutely unbelievable that they are hiring new pilots instead of taking those back that have already signed an employment offer and quit their jobs in 2020, and have been jobless only because of Qatar Airways telling them to resign.......
No other airline in the world would do this.... There is absolutely no logic behind this...
As sad as it sounds, there is… it’s cost vs offer. Plenty of current pilots flying who are unhappy with their current company salary reduction and work conditions.
And let’s be honest, loyalties are purchased everywhere nowadays… you would never sacrifice your career or your personal integrity for whom ever you work at the moment unless it is well remunerated previously!

777JockeyIN
7th Dec 2021, 00:36
Agree with you Ronand. Karnc, yes, Personally I would rather be happy with a pay cut than a job loss. An employer, who pays less, who treats pilots as employees and not numbers, who values ones loyalty. Than some company who pays pilots a lot and lets them on streets at times of distress.

3cy3D
7th Dec 2021, 16:26
Anyone got email for online assessment?

Milksheik
10th Dec 2021, 04:09
For those joining maybe worth to read the latest incident in Australia and especially the comments in the Av herald. If you join Qatar, fatigue will ruin you, if you have an incident/accident you just added a serious incident to your license and the company will fire you, they will never ever side with you. Best luck finding a new job with an accident /incident on your license ! Multiple crews have gotten heart attacks etc in the last months litteraly dropping in the crewroom after spending 180+ hours in the plane.
Those who join from another airline litteraly have to be out of their mind. Be careful giving up your job since at anytime the company can change their mind due to operational requirements your joining offer is not valid anymore!
If you are without a job don't bring your family you won't see them anyway and get a good plan for your divorce later down the road.
As a good news the company guarantees from January, 4 consecutive days off per month on the condition you will not call fatigue ever or that option will be removed for you!

Best of luck...

A320251N
10th Dec 2021, 04:59
Nothing so far...

alternatelaw_
14th Dec 2021, 11:23
I just received an email to perform the psychometric tests online

3cy3D
14th Dec 2021, 17:17

Hi, what time did you got it today? I know lots of people that they have applied and they had nothing, and their status shows New Applicant, what is your status shows in your job page? And what is your qualifications?

alternatelaw_
14th Dec 2021, 17:26
Hi, what time did you got it today? I know lots of people that they have applied and they had nothing, and their status shows New Applicant, what is your status shows in your job page? And what is your qualifications?

Hi, I got the email at around 1PM UTC+1. My status says “Invited to PSA”, I applied for Airbus FO, I’m A320 TR with around 1100 hours on type and 1500 hours TT. It’s worth noting that I applied within only a few hours after the job offer had been posted so that’s why I might be one of the first ones to receive an invitation.

turkkilainen
14th Dec 2021, 17:27
and what date did you apply?

felixthecat
14th Dec 2021, 19:54
I have applied several times but get an internal error when I submit. Anyone else had similar problems with the application?

3cy3D
14th Dec 2021, 19:58
Hi, I got the email at around 1PM UTC+1. My status says “Invited to PSA”, I applied for Airbus FO, I’m A320 TR with around 1100 hours on type and 1500 hours TT. It’s worth noting that I applied within only a few hours after the job offer had been posted so that’s why I might be one of the first ones to receive an invitation.

I’m current on A320 with 3000hrs, I applied within first few hours as well. No news yet. Good luck, keep in touch guys. 🙏🏻

Nick 1
15th Dec 2021, 09:14
I have applied several times but get an internal error when I submit. Anyone else had similar problems with the application?

It’s the Karma , don’t insist….

B787skiper
15th Dec 2021, 17:32
Hi fellow aviators

what type of psychological online tests are required to complete? Please share any details. Inductive reasoning (thinking), critical thinking and personality test or maybe anything else ? How many days have You received to completed these tests? One week ? And could You share what platform they use for it or where is it possible to practice the type of tests required. Thanks in advance for sharing any info.

B787skiper
15th Dec 2021, 17:50

Hi,
Could You share the info what type of psychological online tests are required to complete? Are they : inductive reasoning, critical thinking and personality test or maybe anything else or more ?
how many days did you receive for preparation to complete testing?
Thx for these details
good luck with the selection

​​​​​​​

Tailstrik
16th Dec 2021, 06:39
Anybody 777 / 787 got an invitation for the online assessment?
what kind of online assessment are they using nowdays? Cut-e?

B787skiper
16th Dec 2021, 09:08
Anybody 777 / 787 got an invitation for the online assessment?
what kind of online assessment are they using nowdays? Cut-e?

in the past 2017-2018 they used to use the test partnership platform www.testpartership.com, where It was possible to have a few practice tests or by payment to get extra training ones. The test were Critical Thinking, Inductive Reasoning and Personality Test.
What type of test do They use nowadays ? Pls, share the info

Tailstrik
16th Dec 2021, 11:06
in the past 2017-2018 they used to use the test partnership platform www.testpartership.com, where It was possible to have a few practice tests or by payment to get extra training ones. The test were Critical Thinking, Inductive Reasoning and Personality Test.

I read somewhere at pprune they were using cut-e platform during this year for the re-joining crew. I am not sure how accurate is this info thou.

B787skiper
16th Dec 2021, 11:35
[QUOTE=Tailstrik;11156777]I read somewhere at pprune they were using cut-e platform during this year for the re-joining crew. I am not sure how accurate is this info thou.[/QUOTE

There can be plenty of different tests types. It would be useful to know what specific types they presently use. Maybe somebody could share the info, somebody who has rejoined the company or somebody who is currently applying.
thx in advance

Oscar87
16th Dec 2021, 13:19
Anyone got email for online assessment?
I did my application on monday(13/12(2021)
Get an e mail that they have my application.
waiting for skype call then online test.
I heart that they changed someting with the test but unfortunatilly no other info in details.
Do you have any🤔

Pistolpete47
17th Dec 2021, 00:47
What is with all the interest in the type of test? They are all basically the same and never require any preparation. Common sense stuff for a pilot with experience you would think.

LimaVictor
17th Dec 2021, 11:13
What is with all the interest in the type of test? They are all basically the same and never require any preparation. Common sense stuff for a pilot with experience you would think.
right on:ok:!!

alternatelaw_
17th Dec 2021, 14:44
Does anyone have information regarding the second step (i.e. skype interview)? Wondering if you're talking to a computer like before covid or if you're talking to a real person. Thanks

Maddogrider
17th Dec 2021, 19:08
Does anyone have information regarding the second step (i.e. skype interview)? Wondering if you're talking to a computer like before covid or if you're talking to a real person. Thanks

could you explain how the psychometric assessment was?

jeenfig
19th Dec 2021, 11:17
I attended the Online Test last week. It has 2 parts, Personality test and Cognitive reasoning. Personality test is classic and consists of 200 questions. Cognitive reasoning has 36 questions (30 mins) containing verbal, numerical qs, shape rotations, reflections, working memory and spatial reasoning. Before the exam, I practiced the questions on atpl tv and they are very similar.

I am gonna attend the online inteview this week. Good luck to all.

Flaperon777
19th Dec 2021, 11:34

What position did you apply for Alternate law ?

alternatelaw_
19th Dec 2021, 11:34
What position did you apply for Alternate law ?

Airbus TR FO

jeenfig
19th Dec 2021, 13:17

Personal Questionnaire (Propel) 200 questions
Cognitive Reasoning (Symbiotics) 36 questions

i attended the exam last week.

jeenfig
19th Dec 2021, 17:23
Just to confirm, you attended the QR exam? That's quick then. Was this in Doha?
Good luck.

The psychometric assessment was online. Now I have an online interview coming up next week. The other stages will be in Doha: ATPL Knowledge Exam, Group assessment, Simulator and Panel Interview.

B787skiper
19th Dec 2021, 20:32
Thx for this new info, it helps a lot.
one thing more, how much time did You receive to complete the online tests after receiving the link to the assessment platform ?

jeenfig
20th Dec 2021, 10:25
I did my application on monday(13/12(2021)
Get an e mail that they have my application.
waiting for skype call then online test.
I heart that they changed someting with the test but unfortunatilly no other info in details.
Do you have any🤔

Yes, they changed the online test. now it's Cognitive Reasoning Test + Personality Test. Cognitive reasoning has 6 parts:
1 - numerical reasoning
2- verbal reasoning
3 - abstract reasoning
4 - spatial reasoning
5 - perceptual speed and accuracy
6 - working memory

(a total of 36 questions in 30 mins)

I studied on atpl .tv and solved the practice questions there. they are very similar. Actually the test is not hard but you have to be familiar with the questions to be faster. Especially "Perceptual speed and accuracy" section measures your speed and accuracy at the same time.

Good luck.

jeenfig
20th Dec 2021, 11:08
Thx for this new info, it helps a lot.
one thing more, how much time did You receive to complete the online tests after receiving the link to the assessment platform ?
After you get the link, they give you 7 days to complete the assessment.

3cy3D
20th Dec 2021, 11:15
I applied on first hours of job opening and 2 weeks past no news yet. Current on A320 - 3000 hrs

IBK
21st Dec 2021, 16:17
Hi everyone. I've already applied on 6th of December and got email by Propel on 9th of December. Max 10 or 11th of December, I completed the tests. And my status is still "invited for psa". Does anybody knows what does that mean?

alternatelaw_
21st Dec 2021, 20:09
The psychometric assessment was online. Now I have an online interview coming up next week. The other stages will be in Doha: ATPL Knowledge Exam, Group assessment, Simulator and Panel Interview.

How long did it take between the moment you gave them your availabilities and the moment you got the e-mail with your planned date for the online interview?

Tailstrik
22nd Dec 2021, 05:09
Hi everyone. I've already applied on 6th of December and got email by Propel on 9th of December. Max 10 or 11th of December, I completed the tests. And my status is still "invited for psa". Does anybody knows what does that mean?

Congrats!! Not idea about that. Are you currently flying boeing?

IBK
22nd Dec 2021, 05:30
Congrats!! Not idea about that. Are you currently flying boeing?
Thanks but I don't know too. Yes B777/787. Normally some guys got interview dates after 2 days later first tets (assessment). But I've been still waiting. We'll see.

xfr
23rd Dec 2021, 09:15
Has anyone who applied as an Airbus captain heard anything from them yet?

Oscar87
23rd Dec 2021, 12:31
Hi everyone,
I got email from “ propel İnternational “ today.
gave me 7 days to do.
inform after doing👍🏻

Pilote122
25th Dec 2021, 21:46
Hi everyone

we will appreciate your help.

Which platform can we prepare Qatar airways online exam ?

what is the difference between ATPL TV and symbiotic ? Which on is better?

plz help😭😭😭😭

jeenfig
26th Dec 2021, 08:13
Hi everyone

we will appreciate your help.

Which platform can we prepare Qatar airways online exam ?

what is the difference between ATPL TV and symbiotic ? Which on is better?

plz help😭😭😭😭

symbiotics has only 1 set of 36 questions to practice.

In ATPL TV, there are 250 questions for Cognitive Reasoning (the questions are very similar to the ones in the real exam). and also after you log in, there is a free PDF in the Downloads section which gives information about the recruitment process.

ThunderLizard
26th Dec 2021, 22:45

It's a prostate exam. Part of the medical.

Pilote122
27th Dec 2021, 06:46
Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it . If I can ask some questions
1- which section in ATPL TV(. Qatar airways section)
2- for Symbiotic we pay around 60£ just for 36 questions ( 1 set)😳
3- Psychometric and ATPL knowledge, which website you recommend?

thaaaaaank you

jeenfig
27th Dec 2021, 07:20
Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it . If I can ask some questions
1- which section in ATPL TV(. Qatar airways section)
2- for Symbiotic we pay around 60£ just for 36 questions ( 1 set)😳
3- Psychometric and ATPL knowledge, which website you recommend?

thaaaaaank you

1- in ATPL TV, there are 2 question banks under the Qatar Airways section: Cognitive Reasoning (Psychometric test) and ATPL Knowledge
2- in ATPL TV, there are 1-2-3 Month packages variable between 9 - 19 Euro (including both Cognitive - 250Qs and ATPL - 310Qs). you can also purchase Cognitive or ATPL separately for 1 month.
3- for psychometric, ATPL TV is really good. I passed the official online test very easily because I was familiar with the question types. now I am solving the questions in the ATPL Knowledge part and also practicing the extra questions they provide in the Downloads section. (in the free PDF, there is a link which directs you to more ATPL questions) you may also study the questions bank in latestpilotjobs (I can't make a comparison because I didn't attend the ATPL Knowledge exam yet)

Maddogrider
27th Dec 2021, 08:05
symbiotics has only 1 set of 36 questions to practice.

In ATPL TV, there are 250 questions for Cognitive Reasoning (the questions are very similar to the ones in the real exam). and also after you log in, there is a free PDF in the Downloads section which gives information about the recruitment process.

been trying to sign up, but can't get the "terms of use" and "obligation to inform" check boxes checked. Seems to be a problem with their website.

MFF
27th Dec 2021, 15:09

Hi,

Have you completed your online interview? If yes:
- How did it go?
- Who were the interviewer panels?
- What sort of questions were you asked?
- Any additional tips?

777JockeyIN
27th Dec 2021, 16:11
To all those guys who got the invite , are you guys current ? Or last flight within 12 mo ?

777JockeyIN
27th Dec 2021, 16:55
And my status still shows “New Applicant”

3cy3D
27th Dec 2021, 17:29

Same here, I’m current on A320 - 3000hrs, still show New Applicant, I applied on first day.

gpsprimary01
29th Dec 2021, 09:41
Hi Guys,

Do you need to do all the assessment steps if you apply as a redundant crew?

I've heard that the redundant crew were only doing online PSA and skype interview.

Thanks

j4mi3
29th Dec 2021, 12:48
Hi Guys,

Do you need to do all the assessment steps if you apply as a redundant crew?

I've heard that the redundant crew were only doing online PSA and skype interview.

Thanks

have any redundant guys actually successfully applied through this method?

I thought the ones who were coming back are already back

Johnthemidjit
30th Dec 2021, 12:13
According to the instructions, you need running shoes and a T-shirt plus solar powered compass for the group exercise. Looks like lost on the moon is no longer used!

777JockeyIN
30th Dec 2021, 14:37
Did any 787/777 experienced pilots get a call?

Tailstrik
30th Dec 2021, 14:42
Did any 787/777 experienced pilots get a call?

Probably only who is currently flying (cathay or bamboo).

estigma81
2nd Jan 2022, 16:46
anyone got the current salary conditions?
cheers

Flaperon777
3rd Jan 2022, 00:24
Have they called anyone from the outside yet. I mean anyone other than QR crew made redundant. Skipper category emphasis.

estigma81
5th Jan 2022, 17:44
Ive just notice my status changed to "Interview pending"
Did you or anyone else do the interview already?

Banana Joe
5th Jan 2022, 18:53
Any rumours concerning NTR Boeing recruitment?
I heard they have recently had some flight cancellations due to crew shortage.

Mac Gregor
5th Jan 2022, 19:23
Has anyone who applied as an Airbus captain heard anything from them yet?

Affirm, A320 skipper here: applied around Xmas 2021, got the invitation for online tests before end of year 2021. Did the test early January 2022 and was offered dates for Skype interview for end of January 2022.

LandCruiserFTW
6th Jan 2022, 07:57
NTR will take a while. QR recieved hundreds of applications for TR positions (mostly from Asian carriers).
And there wasn’t any flight cancellation, it’s just covid quarantine what is affecting current situation and putting chaos in to rostering.

777JockeyIN
6th Jan 2022, 08:01
Ive just notice my status changed to "Interview pending"
Did you or anyone else do the interview already?

Nice, you are shortlisted then.
It's still New applicant for me.

Celestar56
9th Jan 2022, 21:39
Please let us know how the interview goes. ThkQ

FMC OVERHEAT
11th Jan 2022, 05:20
Hi y'all!

Any feedback on the Skype interview?
Has anyone been invited to Doha yet? Any new joiners care to comment on the current housing situation whether they got the allowance or compagny accommodation?

Cheers,

LandCruiserFTW
11th Jan 2022, 09:52
Company accommodation.

IBK
11th Jan 2022, 13:32
"Kindly be informed that due to some unforeseen changes with our operational requirements, we will have to put your application on hold until further notice.".

That's the latest situation. FYI

Maddogrider
11th Jan 2022, 19:11
"Kindly be informed that due to some unforeseen changes with our operational requirements, we will have to put your application on hold until further notice.".

That's the latest situation. FYI

what's going on??
Were you invited for the psychometric assessment?
what position did you apply for and when?

IBK
11th Jan 2022, 20:04
I've applied for type rated 777/787 first officer position. I completed the tests 1 month ago. And my status is still "invited for psa" and got that email yesterday. It's really weird 1 month ago they published that job advertisement and now unforeseen changes etc. Anyway I just wanted to inform you guys. Good luck for all of us.

mmorel
12th Jan 2022, 01:58
Lol you are lucky, imagine you quit your airline and they reject your application before heading to Doha- It happens all the time... Reality is the end of each flight might be the end of your career with Qatar Airways. It's all starts with revoking your iPad access after a flight and TBN on your schedule. This time you are all informed about it so don't come back here and complain about it.

I've applied for type rated 777/787 first officer position. I completed the tests 1 month ago. And my status is still "invited for psa" and got that email yesterday. It's really weird 1 month ago they published that job advertisement and now unforeseen changes etc. Anyway I just wanted to inform you guys. Good luck for all of us.

Maddogrider
12th Jan 2022, 05:50

This doesn't make any sense at all!!
Thanks for the info though.

The Rage
12th Jan 2022, 16:03
Assessments are on going. If the plan is to have pre Covid numbers by the World Cup then they will be hiring a few hundred. They plan to hire more First Officers than Captains as internal upgradings are starting. New hires would depend on requirements on individual fleets. As plans change on a daily basis, some may end up in a holding pool. Recruitment is overwhelmed with new applicants. Covid is also not helping as staff have been impacted, including HR. Some guys have had their interview dates pushed back. So hang in there.

xfr
13th Jan 2022, 11:10
I'm assuming they'd want people who've flown recently, so is there a cutoff for the time since you've last flown?

VelocityNeverExceed
13th Jan 2022, 20:07
This doesn't make any sense at all!!

NOTHING in QR makes any sense at all. It should be a first RED FLAG; many more to come.
Nothing personal, but how anyone would still apply for this madhouse is beyond my understanding.
Good luck.
#bigshineyjetsyndrome

IBK
14th Jan 2022, 00:00
NOTHING in QR makes any sense at all. It should be a first RED FLAG; many more to come.
Nothing personal, but how anyone would still apply for this madhouse is beyond my understanding.
Good luck.
#bigshineyjetsyndrome
I respect to all ideas. But I think 100% like you. After 1 month saying "unforeseen changes etc" made me think twice. I have a family and don't wanna have surprise after join them.

TRIKLOP
14th Jan 2022, 17:22
No worries you’ll all get a job here as hundreds are leaving( reasons you’ll see by yourself). Salary is back to pre covid from February. Be prepared to work 120hrs + and log 2/3 of it, 8days max in doha per month on wide body so prepare your family on that. Leave 50/50 you’ll have it . It’s far from the best option but if you have none no need to worry they’ll call you for sure.

Count von Altibar
16th Jan 2022, 14:39
Flip me none of the above reads well, sounds scary.

j4mi3
16th Jan 2022, 16:29
has anyone applied weeks ago and still being shown as 'new applicant'?

you'd have thought if they weren't interested they would contact you and decline

3cy3D
16th Jan 2022, 19:25
has anyone applied weeks ago and still being shown as 'new applicant'?

you'd have thought if they weren't interested they would contact you and decline

Same here, I’ve applied within first hour on 5th December, still shows New Applicant. Current on A320 with more than 3000hrs FO.

j4mi3
16th Jan 2022, 20:36
Same here, I’ve applied within first hour on 5th December, still shows New Applicant. Current on A320 with more than 3000hrs FO.

makes no sense.
also applied on same day.

hopefully they will update us but if it's been this long i doubt its good news

AtoZ
16th Jan 2022, 21:56
Again, similar story, applied straight away, about 15,000 hours on A320 and A330s, current on both (also A350 on licence), heard nothing. All very strange.

VelocityNeverExceed
17th Jan 2022, 07:14
Nothing strange. All Qsense.
They are just trying to see how many new potential slaves there are out there, so they can adjust the terms and conditions (aka blood and sweat squeezing) accordingly.
They also fired most of the HR that got rid of us in the first place (karma), most likely including the entire flight crew recruitment team. Type rated or not, as with anything in QR they plan a maximum of 2 weeks ahead with data of 8 months ago so it wouldn't surprise me if after you finish the ground courses suddenly you'll be transferred to a different fleet (and indeed with a bond), starting all over again.

ControlledRest777
17th Jan 2022, 09:54
Again, similar story, applied straight away, about 15,000 hours on A320 and A330s, current on both (also A350 on licence), heard nothing. All very strange.

Applied around mid December. Got invited for the assessment fairly quickly and recently had my online interview. Been in the sandpit for 7+ years in the past. After COVID things cant get any worse…right? ;)

SOPS
17th Jan 2022, 14:58
I can not believe there are so many people falling over themselves to join QR. Have you read ANY of the posts on here.?

Maddogrider
17th Jan 2022, 15:11
I can not believe there are so many people falling over themselves to join QR. Have you read ANY of the posts on here.?

This is a thread for those who have decided to join QR despite everything that has been said here on pprune. There could be many reasons as to why one would like to apply and it's needless to mention them.

So if you don't have anything positive to add to the thread, please stop reading/commenting here.

flydaniel
19th Jan 2022, 11:53
Applied around mid December. Got invited for the assessment fairly quickly and recently had my online interview. Been in the sandpit for 7+ years in the past. After COVID things cant get any worse…right? ;)

Can you share your online interview experience? I heard it lasted about an hour, so how many panels and what content did you talk about?

eccmt
26th Jan 2022, 02:18
I agree with this. Instead try to give some advice such as
-Get Life insurance
-Get divorce lawyer and finances sorted
-Wave goodbye to kids and family
-Check your company accommodation well since when you move out they are gonna rip you off for damages that were there.
-Make sure you don't have asthma and enjoy noise construction 24/7
​​​- Take a medical insurance at home since health care in Qatar can be poor and company covers nothing
​-Make sure you're fine flying to warzones in Somalia Afghanistan or Almaty. Check your life insurance covers this.
​-Don't take a loan in Qatar
​​​​​​-Keep your license at home valid as any day can be your last and it might not be your fault.
-If you happen to have an accident with the first race, don't bother it's your fault even if it's clearly not so don't loose sleep you already will have few with 170h duty

Last but not least wear your helmet and jacket, saves you a caution letter and a fleet office visit.

Best of luck to all!
100% All True...

fatbus
28th Jan 2022, 04:50
Let's hope for some changes ! For the good!

TheColonel
31st Jan 2022, 04:59
Hey guys,

Anyone have any feedback from the QR online interview following the online assessment?? Any insights and what one can expect?

Thank you kindly :)

Surya Chandra
3rd Feb 2022, 13:38
Hai there, i got my interview pending status now, is there anybody know that how long it'll take to get my reply back ?
I've sent them my suggestion date to have my test in doha

Thank you

3cy3D
3rd Feb 2022, 17:45
Hi guys, I update my documents and submit my application again but unfortunately my status was New Applicant and its changed to Completed. Does any one has same issue? Thanks

xfr
3rd Feb 2022, 23:07
Hi guys, I update my documents and submit my application again but unfortunately my status was New Applicant and its changed to Completed. Does any one has same issue? Thanks
Which document did you update that changed the status from new to complete?

username taken
4th Feb 2022, 04:41
Unfortunately, this is Qatar Airways IT at it's finest. It doesn't improve once you join.

The only way to bypass this utter nonsense is to create a new email address and re-submit your application. You will be unable to contact anyone.

Think long and hard before you submit though.

3cy3D
4th Feb 2022, 06:06
Which document did you update that changed the status from new to complete?

I update my medical.

3cy3D
4th Feb 2022, 06:08
Unfortunately, this is Qatar Airways IT at it's finest. It doesn't improve once you join.

The only way to bypass this utter nonsense is to create a new email address and re-submit your application. You will be unable to contact anyone.

Think long and hard before you submit though.

Do you think that my application is not active anymore?

j4mi3
4th Feb 2022, 09:54
has anyone been unable to log in to their online application
and has anyone noticed that Airbus FO application has since been removed - its currently only captains

LimaVictor
4th Feb 2022, 13:26
Why is it sth negative if it says “completed” ?, I understand ut means you already finished submitting it. Mine too changed from new applicant to completed and I only added a new CV

3cy3D
4th Feb 2022, 13:39
Why is it sth negative if it says “completed” ?, I understand ut means you already finished submitting it. Mine too changed from new applicant to completed and I only added a new CV

Yes you’re right man, just thinking, of course it makes sense, it means you have just completed the submition. Just want to ask here for opinions and anyone experienced the same thing. Thanks 🙏🏻

Surya Chandra
4th Feb 2022, 14:34
Does anybody knows about the job contract once you join QR, benefit etc.

how long it usually takes the chance from FO to be a PIC ?

Thanks

BrisbaneDoha
5th Feb 2022, 08:42
A small warning the company is now bonding nearly every new joiner. If you flew 787 before and you join the company on 777 you'll be bonded for 50000usd for 3 years. You'll be thus be required to stay 3 years flying 150h/month and up to 1800h duty a year, most of it by night.
As for a hiring update, significant hiring going on at the moment, expansion of network/fleet (ex Cathay 777) together with shortage of crew. Around 50 pilots leaving per month with a peak of resignation around summer expected due pilots waiting for schools to finish before leaving Qatar for good.
Company is trying to hide as much as possible illegal ftl.

Think long before you join...All the articles you read on reuters etc are true. Whatever you read is just the tip of the sanddune!
For those deciding to join, best of luck you have been warned!

VelocityNeverExceed
5th Feb 2022, 11:32

Ha, they say 3-4 years when you join. In the end they only hire DECs because it's cheaper so aim for >10 years :ok:.
(but you won't survive 10 years because of fatigue or because they fired you for some BS)

Surya Chandra
5th Feb 2022, 11:38
Ha, they say 3-4 years when you join. In the end they only hire DECs because it's cheaper so aim for >10 years :ok:.
(but you won't survive 10 years because of fatigue or because they fired you for some BS)

is there any penalty if being fired ? If i join, i'd like to be fired without any penalty,

Is there a renewable contract in QR ? Or only permanent contract agreement ?

username taken
5th Feb 2022, 11:44

Thanks
Honestly, that's the least of your problems.

BrisbaneDoha
5th Feb 2022, 12:55

Thanks
First of all most never see a contract, Youll only sign an offer and a bond. Most of the pilots in QR never saw the actual contract.
Salary and package can be found on pilotjobsnetwork it has not changed other than no Loss of license, limited Healthcare insurance and school allowances are slowly being cut by not accepting schoolbills.
At the moment command upgrades
are 7-8 years or more for heavy fleets. For A320 some guys did their upgrade around 4-5 years.
Any warning letter will set you back another 2-3 years (officially it's 1 but in practice it's not).
Approx 95% of QR captains are DEC, so don't go QR hoping for the upgrade.

jeenfig
6th Feb 2022, 06:49
I found some study materials for Qatar Airways here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Z2lFfRatDyV9azQWuVC8kNGJwbaF7uyh?usp=sharing

Good luck you all.

LimaVictor
6th Feb 2022, 12:44
I found some study materials for Qatar Airways here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Z2lFfRatDyV9azQWuVC8kNGJwbaF7uyh?usp=sharing

Good luck you all.
Thanx man this is very helpful

A320251N
10th Feb 2022, 02:04
Hi everyone....

A320 Captain here.

8000 TT (mostly 737 and a320 fam).

+1500 PIC hours in the bus, you believe I have any chance to be hired ?

Applied as soon as the vacancy was opened, but never heard nothing from them so far.

Tks in Advance.

BrisbaneDoha
10th Feb 2022, 05:53
Hi everyone....

A320 Captain here.

8000 TT (mostly 737 and a320 fam).

+1500 PIC hours in the bus, you believe I have any chance to be hired ?

Applied as soon as the vacancy was opened, but never heard nothing from them so far.

Tks in Advance.

I believe your command hours are a bit low but I suppose most will be called eventually. The company is prioritizing B777/787 pilots at the moment to fill the holes of all the resigning Boeing pilots. Limited hiring for Airbus due to 350 deliveries cancelled or grounded. No new A320 deliveries and A330 to be phased out for the 2nd time in the future.

A320251N
11th Feb 2022, 00:19
Yeap... 4 yrs since I was upgraded, but my previous company went bankrupt and latter covid made things a little bit more complicated.

I only applied for the A320 captain role, as I believe I would stand minimal chances for the A350, but let's see how things play out.

Flaperon777
15th Feb 2022, 19:28
Just got a link from QR to the propel personality assessment and then the symbiotics congenitive reasoning tests.
I have no idea what to expect after I click the link. Can anyone throw some light on this conginitive reasoning test. What’s it like. How many questions. What may I expect. And level of difficulty please.
Many thanks in advance gents and ladies.

jeenfig
16th Feb 2022, 07:10
Just got a link from QR to the propel personality assessment and then the symbiotics congenitive reasoning tests.
I have no idea what to expect after I click the link. Can anyone throw some light on this conginitive reasoning test. What’s it like. How many questions. What may I expect. And level of difficulty please.
Many thanks in advance gents and ladies.
You can find useful info in this PDF: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Z2lFfRatDyV9azQWuVC8kNGJwbaF7uyh?usp=sharing

It explains all the details of the Online Test. Good luck!

mmorel
16th Feb 2022, 19:15
You don’t need to study. Just be a good slave and they will hire you.

They needs pilots who can obey their rules. The might ask you to be at your place everynight by 10 pm and you should be okay.

You can find useful info in this PDF: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Z2lFfRatDyV9azQWuVC8kNGJwbaF7uyh?usp=sharing

Flaperon777
17th Feb 2022, 08:20

Thanks jeenfig. But there doesn’t seem to be any latest information for the online test. It seems to have a lot of info about the doha interview and tests etc.

jeenfig
17th Feb 2022, 14:03
Thanks jeenfig. But there doesn’t seem to be any latest information for the online test. It seems to have a lot of info about the doha interview and tests etc.
hi Flaperon777, I think you did not see the PDF in the drive folder. let me give the link directly to the PDF: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Rgunnf3gYCxHsNOqlEKHcG6ih2yFHH9S/view?usp=sharing

You can find info about all the stages in this PDF.

bongo bongo
17th Feb 2022, 16:15
Are those invited for interview/sim assessment in Doha, exempted from the 2 days quarantine if coming from red country, considering that most of the world is red for Qatar?

Lifeafterlife
18th Feb 2022, 08:02
I'd suggest to ask this directly to the recruitment team. They have to book your stay and arrange an appropriate amount of nights anyway to cover quarantine if required.

Are those invited for interview/sim assessment in Doha, exempted from the 2 days quarantine if coming from red country, considering that most of the world is red for Qatar?

Zakary
18th Feb 2022, 15:14

https://covid19.moph.gov.qa/EN/travel-and-return-policy/Pages/default.aspx

you need to be vaccinated to be exempted

bongo bongo
19th Feb 2022, 02:44
https://covid19.moph.gov.qa/EN/travel-and-return-policy/Pages/default.aspx

you need to be vaccinated to be exempted
i'm vaccinated but if you read the link also those vaccinated, are subject to 2 days quarantine if coming from a red country. most of the world is red for qatar

TheColonel
20th Feb 2022, 07:28
Hey everyone,

You'll have 2 days booked for your isolation before completing the 2 days assessment. No stress there.

Can anyone give any feedback following the ATPL - Interview and Sim assessment in Qatar? I saw the link to google drive - thanks for that however a lot of the info appears to be outdated? Any fresh info would be appreciated :)

Thank you
TC

3cy3D
20th Feb 2022, 08:15
Hey everyone,

You'll have 2 days booked for your isolation before completing the 2 days assessment. No stress there.

Can anyone give any feedback following the ATPL - Interview and Sim assessment in Qatar? I saw the link to google drive - thanks for that however a lot of the info appears to be outdated? Any fresh info would be appreciated :)

Thank you
TC

By the way, what is your qualifications man? Does anyone in the selection process with current A320 type as a FO?

TheColonel
20th Feb 2022, 11:43
Airbus Captain - Over 3K PIC. No idea if they recruiting FO

737a
20th Feb 2022, 12:23
Any news about non type rated recruitment?

putzu
20th Feb 2022, 13:23
Nope - I've arrived here on the 20th and had to go 2 days for quarantine accommodation before changing the hotel to the company one

Flaperon777
20th Feb 2022, 13:38
Hey everyone,

Thank you
TC
Colonel. I know it’s a little behind you, but what was their communication to you and after how many days of your PSA were you informed of your Webex interview. I mean when do you find out that you have cleared the PSA online initial assessment and progress to the Web interview. Thanks.

TheColonel
20th Feb 2022, 22:46
Flaperon777,

I was surprised that it only took them about 3 days after the PSA asessment to give me date options for the WEBex interview.

A collegue of mine was told that he failed to proceed past the PSA and he was also notified 2 days after taking the online assessment.

Goodluck!

Byrne11
21st Feb 2022, 08:38
Does anyone happen to have QRs latest FO pay? Also what fleet are most going onto with Boeing experience, is it the 787 or 777.

DM if anyone wants to drop a message with some info. Many thanks

Flaperon777
21st Feb 2022, 08:43
Flaperon777,

I was surprised that it only took them about 3 days after the PSA asessment to give me date options for the WEBex interview.

A collegue of mine was told that he failed to proceed past the PSA and he was also notified 2 days after taking the online assessment.

Goodluck!
Thanks colonel. Good to know.

Maddogrider
21st Feb 2022, 20:04
Flaperon777,

Goodluck!

could you explain how the WEBex interview was?
what questions were asked?
how long did it take and so on

TheColonel
21st Feb 2022, 22:54
Sure - It was about 40min long - and only competency based questions. Tell me about a time you had an argument with a collegue, needed to take command, made a quick decision etc. Very friendly and relaxed atmosphere. They arent there to try and catch you out.

Good luck!

Maddogrider
22nd Feb 2022, 05:38
Sure - It was about 40min long - and only competency based questions. Tell me about a time you had an argument with a collegue, needed to take command, made a quick decision etc. Very friendly and relaxed atmosphere. They arent there to try and catch you out.

Good luck!

Appreciate it.

I'm a 320 FO with more than 3000tt and current, still haven't heard anything from them. The status shows "new applicant" on the career webpage. Don't know if they have stopped recruiting Airbus FOs or not.

Flaperon777
22nd Feb 2022, 06:14
Appreciate it.

I'm a 320 FO with more than 3000tt and current, still haven't heard anything from them. The status shows "new applicant" on the career webpage. Don't know if they have stopped recruiting Airbus FOs or not.
Madd, have you done your online pyscometrics test yet.

Maddogrider
22nd Feb 2022, 06:34
Madd, have you done your online pyscometrics test yet.

Nothing yet.

3cy3D
22nd Feb 2022, 08:09
Appreciate it.

Same here Madd, nothing yet. Same qualifications with you..

Maddogrider
22nd Feb 2022, 08:40
Same here Madd, nothing yet. Same qualifications with you..

It seems they're swamped with Boeing guys as the shortage there is severe. Can't do anything but wait. Let's all keep each other posted if anything happens.

FlyHighA330
22nd Feb 2022, 14:36
I also have more or less the same experience. I am currently flying A330..

roll_over
24th Feb 2022, 18:36
A small warning the company is now bonding nearly every new joiner. If you flew 787 before and you join the company on 777 you'll be bonded for 50000usd for 3 years. You'll be thus be required to stay 3 years flying 150h/month and up to 1800h duty a year, most of it by night.
As for a hiring update, significant hiring going on at the moment, expansion of network/fleet (ex Cathay 777) together with shortage of crew. Around 50 pilots leaving per month with a peak of resignation around summer expected due pilots waiting for schools to finish before leaving Qatar for good.
Company is trying to hide as much as possible illegal ftl.

Think long before you join...All the articles you read on reuters etc are true. Whatever you read is just the tip of the sanddune!
For those deciding to join, best of luck you have been warned!

I’m seeing these bonds more and more nowadays, being a pilot does not seem that far away from being a modern day slave now.

apalahsai
27th Feb 2022, 13:09
Good day everyone! Hope everyone is doing well.

Just want to ask, does anyone receive any reply from them since the day they posted? Any feedback from anyone of you is much appreciated 🙏

777JockeyIN
27th Feb 2022, 17:10
I’m seeing these bonds more and more nowadays, being a pilot does not seem that far away from being a modern day slave now.

Totally agree ! HR of every airline is exploiting pilots like anything now. Except in few civilised countries.

737a
28th Feb 2022, 08:35
Did anyone get the latest FO pay on the T7 or the 787

BrisbaneDoha
28th Feb 2022, 11:15
Significant hiring going on these days. People are both Airbus and Boeing rated.
Still alot of resignations also due to lack of seeing family in Doha and horrible fatigue . Above 120 block hours 777 per month, 787/350 around the 100/month. 7-8 days off a month, 4 days block off possible 1x a month unless you have leave planned.
Salary basic 22500 Qar for F/O. Equal for all fleets. Housing 13000, expect company accommodation for starters. Prices for housing have gone up alot due to world cup and contracts are not renewed due to leased for fifa thus company housing might not be that bad at the moment.
Company believes it's doing great and gives above minimum required days off, mass resignations over summer expected together with ramp up of flights will prove interesting.

Dingleberry Handpump
1st Mar 2022, 05:10
What kind of productivity pay are you looking at on 100 hours? Also, is the basic based on doing up to a certain hours threshold?

777JockeyIN
1st Mar 2022, 07:04
How much of that 120 block will be paid for ? say 80?

737a
1st Mar 2022, 15:42
Significant hiring going on these days. People are both Airbus and Boeing rated.
Still alot of resignations also due to lack of seeing family in Doha and horrible fatigue . Above 120 block hours 777 per month, 787/350 around the 100/month. 7-8 days off a month, 4 days block off possible 1x a month unless you have leave planned.
Salary basic 22500 Qar for F/O. Equal for all fleets. Housing 13000, expect company accommodation for starters. Prices for housing have gone up alot due to world cup and contracts are not renewed due to leased for fifa thus company housing might not be that bad at the moment.
Company believes it's doing great and gives above minimum required days off, mass resignations over summer expected together with ramp up of flights will prove interesting.

Is this without any extras? Flying hours I mean. Is that the basic?

achraf2
1st Mar 2022, 20:16

Good luck!

Thanks a lot for your help, I passed the PSA, now I am invited to DOHA for the ATPL, interview and the SIM check (within 3 weeks).
do you have any feedbacks about the assessment in DOHA? that may help me a lot.
thanks

pifpafpouf
2nd Mar 2022, 09:20
achraf2 make sure you have all logbooks, stamps and certificates available or you wont even go to the interview. 70% threshold for ATPL or be sent back to hotel as well.

Pay related questions : Basic salary is basic salary, from day 1, irrespective of hours flown.
Latest figures for block hours in the 100QAR for FO and 140QAR for CPT. Bunktime and DH is now again paid (but dont ask how the FTL are computed, no one knows it seems).

For 100H Block time:
22.500+10.000+1500 = 34.000QAR more or less 9.300USD (year 1 FO)
32.500+14.000+1500 = 48.000QAR more or less 13.100USD (year 1 CPT)

You can either get this 5-10% basic salary contribution to savings plan with company matching 10%, or a yearly-service kind of 13th month bonus.

Triple crew really exhausted and 787/350 also being stretched, only 320 guys seems to have a fairly good roster at the moment, lot of fleet change these days especially 320>350>380 and also some Airbus to 777 (probably to fight the very high attrition on triple fleet).

Accommodation is good, with lot of amenities available on the compound, utilities paid for. Don’t expect to be free from company accommodation in the near future. Once out of accommodation, allowance is 14.500QAR for FO and 16.500QAR for CPT (housing allowance+utilities).
Housing in the 7-12K QAR range in Doha depending your standard.

777JockeyIN
2nd Mar 2022, 09:51
How was the online PSA guys? Easy / Medium / Hard?

omarhs
2nd Mar 2022, 14:50
I did the psa last week.. does anyone know how long it takes to proceed to the next stage if successful? Good luck to all

Flaperon777
3rd Mar 2022, 08:37
Thanks a lot for your help, I passed the PSA, now I am invited to DOHA for the ATPL, interview and the SIM check (within 3 weeks).
do you have any feedbacks about the assessment in DOHA? that may help me a lot.
thanks
Achraf,
When you say you cleared he PSA, do you mean the 2 online assessments AND the online web interview?
if so, could you please let me know how much gap between the online assessments and the online interview please ?
Thanks again.

737Maximalist
4th Mar 2022, 06:22
Hello guys, does anyone know what kind of questions do we have during the online interview? Only basic HR questions or some "Tell me about a time questions" as well? Thanks! You can DM me if you want.

Hublot
4th Mar 2022, 07:47
The 1000h on type requirement for F/Os Boeing is non negotiable? I’ve got 600 ish on the 737 and since I work cargo it will take me atleast 1,5 years to get to 1000h.

777JockeyIN
4th Mar 2022, 08:02
Yes, and off course that's bare minimum. Most of the applicants are heavily experienced.

Hublot
4th Mar 2022, 10:30
Yes, and off course that's bare minimum. Most of the applicants are heavily experienced.

experience is a funny thing , I’ve done short 40 min to 1.20 sectors all my life in rough conditions , night time .. but hey no one cares it’s just the flight time that counts , even if you are sleeping across the Atlantic Ocean and you land 5 times per month :)

but hey that’s a discussion for a different arena.

Thanks for the info.

BrisbaneDoha
4th Mar 2022, 10:39
experience is a funny thing , I’ve done short 40 min to 1.20 sectors all my life in rough conditions , night time .. but hey no one cares it’s just the flight time that counts , even if you are sleeping across the Atlantic Ocean and you land 5 times per month :)

but hey that’s a discussion for a different arena.

Thanks for the info.
In Qatar Airways the time sleeping isn't counted...
Thus won't add a single hour to your logbook.
You'll fly longhaul but log short haul similar to your job, also at night, 50c or -20c, snow or cyclone, cargo or pax, 8000ft elevation. Any mistake or unstable approach can be your last in the airline.
I'd say just wait another year, the airline will recruit always since the attrition will be high. Your time to join the best airline in the world will come...

Hublot
4th Mar 2022, 11:12
In Qatar Airways the time sleeping isn't counted...
Thus won't add a single hour to your logbook.
You'll fly longhaul but log short haul similar to your job, also at night, 50c or -20c, snow or cyclone, cargo or pax, 8000ft elevation. Any mistake or unstable approach can be your last in the airline.
I'd say just wait another year, the airline will recruit always since the attrition will be high. Your time to join the best airline in the world will come...
i hear you , must say though that all the warnings have me second guessing, thus not that bummed out if I don’t qualify tbh.

Surya Chandra
4th Mar 2022, 12:44
Is there any clue about assessment in doha ? About the day 1 test such as the interview etc, and how long does the interview takes ?
really apreciate it

h0td0g01
4th Mar 2022, 14:52
Achraf,
When you say you cleared he PSA, do you mean the 2 online assessments AND the online web interview?
if so, could you please let me know how much gap between the online assessments and the online interview please ?
Thanks again.

I too would like to know.... I did the 2 online assessments on 27th Feb and I am now waiting for the online web interview

azey777
4th Mar 2022, 15:42
PM me Chandra,

Use my email please. Just click on my name at the side of this post.

737a
4th Mar 2022, 19:31
I did the psa last week.. does anyone know how long it takes to proceed to the next stage if successful? Good luck to all

Did you receive any reply? And how many working days does it take them to reply?

omarhs
5th Mar 2022, 00:49
Did you receive any reply? And how many working days does it take them to reply?

My status is still “invited to psa”.. hopefully we’ll get good news next week.. I’ll keep you updated! Good luck all

IBK
5th Mar 2022, 04:59
It's really strange. All you guys continue the process. Good luck for all of you. But they put me on hold in January even if I'm type rated both 777 and 787 and have 4000 flight hours. If the company really needs pilots, why they behave like this?

777JockeyIN
5th Mar 2022, 08:26
Did you complete the PSA? And last flight within 12 months?

IBK
5th Mar 2022, 08:33
Did you complete the PSA? And last flight within 12 months?
Yes I did it in December. I've been flying non stop.

LimaVictor
5th Mar 2022, 11:25
Same with me, rated, current and with enough PIC time on type.
The only thing I can see or imagine is they probably calculated it would be cheaper and profitable for the company to hire non rated, like this they can bond them with a full type rating course and pay them a lower scale initial salary.
I don't know man it just doesn't make sense all this to me this whole thing.

WrldWide
5th Mar 2022, 22:24
The only thing I can see or imagine is they probably calculated it would be cheaper and profitable for the company to hire non rated, like this they can bond them with a full type rating course and pay them a lower scale initial salary.
All of the impatient nellys need to take a deep breath. The training department is at max capacity. Applying one day and expecting a call the next day is not realistic from a large airline, never has been. QR bureaucracy is unrivaled and is rigid. The number of available slots at any given point in time is finite. There are a very large number of applicants, even with all of the accurate warnings about working conditions.

Patience grasshopper.

xfr
6th Mar 2022, 10:03
Can anyone shed some light on the how application status changes? I applied as a DEC and completed my it in December and their tracker classed me as a new applicant until it changed to completed last month. It hasn't invited me to complete any online tests. I've seen some people say that if it says completed, then it means that someone read the application, but I just wanted to check if if that's right.

j4mi3
6th Mar 2022, 19:58
Can anyone shed some light on the how application status changes? I applied as a DEC and completed my it in December and their tracker classed me as a new applicant until it changed to completed last month. It hasn't invited me to complete any online tests. I've seen some people say that if it says completed, then it means that someone read the application, but I just wanted to check if if that's right.

I'm also interested to know if this is the case.

Mine has suddenly become 'completed' when I checked last week, but for all the time before this it had said 'new applicant'. I have not been asked to complete any tests or had any interviews.

CDRW
6th Mar 2022, 21:32
WrldWide is the prime example of the attitude of QR. Shut up and do as we say. The likes of IBK and all who have applied and got a responce are now " hooked" by expectation. Until you actually land in Doha to start work do NOT trust the recruitment department ( Qatar Airways). And even then until you get thru probation you are on very thin ice.

The world is coming out of its self inflicted madnes - the pent up frustrations of forced lockdown will be released by a travel and tourism boom.

QR is a well paid **** show job.

WrldWide
7th Mar 2022, 07:03
WrldWide is the prime example of the attitude of QR. Shut up and do as we say. The likes of IBK and all who have applied and got a responce are now " hooked" by expectation. Until you actually land in Doha to start work do NOT trust the recruitment department ( Qatar Airways). And even then until you get thru probation you are on very thin ice.

The world is coming out of its self inflicted madnes - the pent up frustrations of forced lockdown will be released by a travel and tourism boom.

QR is a well paid **** show job.
Not sure where "Shut up and do as we say" fits into my post, but the rest of your post is good advise. I was pushing the "patience grasshopper" vibe.

Johndoe906
7th Mar 2022, 15:23

Applied on February 21st and heard nothing since, not even PSA. FO 3500 hours tt on 737 and last flight was 2 days ago

mmtn
8th Mar 2022, 04:20
Is there anybody who received an email about "we will have to put your application on hold until further notice"?

mischo1990
8th Mar 2022, 15:19
Hi guys. Made the online tests 1week ako got a status for the PSA to check inbox but still no email from QR. anyways does anybody got the latest pay figures. Som guy was writing something around 9100$$ but that is without the housing allowance etc? Just want to know exactly the numbers to calculate if it is worth it. However reading a lot of posts from pilots from QR saying it's not worth it 😳

apalahsai
8th Mar 2022, 16:02
Hi guys. Made the online tests 1week ako got a status for the PSA to check inbox but still no email from QR. anyways does anybody got the latest pay figures. Som guy was writing something around 9100$$ but that is without the housing allowance etc? Just want to know exactly the numbers to calculate if it is worth it. However reading a lot of posts from pilots from QR saying it's not worth it 😳

​​​Hi mischo1990 ​​​​​​, same here, just did my PSA online but still no reply from them. As for the pay, yes 9100$ is without any housing allowance as you will be staying the house provided by QR, for fresh staff like us. 22,500 QAR basic + 10,000 QAR based on 100 hour block and 1500 QAR for some miscellaneous allowance, so that will make it around 34,000 QAR which is approximately 9100$. Hope this info helps. 😉

Anyway mind connecting each other via email? So we can share more info together, cheers!

ninerzero
8th Mar 2022, 16:24
Hey all,

I applied as Boeing typerated 1600 h on the 20th of February. So far I have received just the confirmation email. Friends been already invited for the interview in Doha. Personally not even invited to do the online test. Do they inform me if they'll not consider my application. Do you receive any rejection email?

Pskonejott
8th Mar 2022, 16:28
Hey all,

I applied as Boeing typerated 1600 h on the 20th of February. So far I have received just the confirmation email. Friends been already invited for the interview in Doha. Personally not even invited to do the online test. Do they inform me if they'll not consider my application. Do you receive any rejection email?
Me too, 5k tt hrs Boeing TR. No e-mail yet. You can check your status in the applicant login.

ninerzero
8th Mar 2022, 16:48
Applied on February 21st and heard nothing since, not even PSA. FO 3500 hours tt on 737 and last flight was 2 days ago
the same for me. No online test.nothing

777JockeyIN
8th Mar 2022, 17:58
You can’t do 100 hrs year around. That’ll be 80 hrs avg. making it 32000qar or 8700$.

mischo1990
8th Mar 2022, 19:25
​​​Hi mischo1990 ​​​​​​, same here, just did my PSA online but still no reply from them. As for the pay, yes 9100$ is without any housing allowance as you will be staying the house provided by QR, for fresh staff like us. 22,500 QAR basic + 10,000 QAR based on 100 hour block and 1500 QAR for some miscellaneous allowance, so that will make it around 34,000 QAR which is approximately 9100$. Hope this info helps. 😉

Anyway mind connecting each other via email? So we can share more info together, cheers!

Thanks for the info. I guess you Can not make more than 900hrs/year making IT around roughly 8500USD+ housing + other bonuses. Not bad. Anyways i would be going with my wife and son so i wonder the conditions for OWN housing allowance. Heared rumours the conditions changed a lot so as not to get screwed....

Anotov140
9th Mar 2022, 05:09
Salary for F/O

Basic 22500 QAR
Flight pay 104 Qar/Block Hour
Housing 13000 Qar

Expect average 100 block hours /month. Months without leave are +-130h/month. With leave 30-90h depending on how much leave. Fatigue is unimaginable, some collegues have gotten heart problems due exhaustion.

You can fly easily more than 100 per month as Qatar Airways only has a limit on factorised hours (900/year), there is no limit on hours spend in the plane with more than 2 crew members. Some guys have flown nearly 2500 hours in the last 2 years excluding taxi, deadheading and simulator duties.
Expect to be put in company accommodation and fight your way out.
Roster is fixed at max 8 days off in Doha.
For those waiting for the recruitment, the HR team is a good indicator of how the airline works, don't look for logic or honesty.
Boeing fleet significantly short of F/O, captains are now flying as F/O regularly.
The airline started recruiting almost one year ago redundant employees, in that same time frame almost an equal amount of pilots have left the airline. One would be very careful joining an airline where pilots leave their job without a new job during the biggest aviation crisis!

737Maximalist
9th Mar 2022, 05:11
Applied day 1. Did the Propel test last week. No answer and no interview yet. Status : invited to PSA.

I thought it would take 3 or 4 days to have a date for the online interview.

Watershipdown
9th Mar 2022, 05:36
Thanks for the info. I guess you Can not make more than 900hrs/year making IT around roughly 8500USD+ housing + other bonuses. Not bad. Anyways i would be going with my wife and son so i wonder the conditions for OWN housing allowance. Heared rumours the conditions changed a lot so as not to get screwed....

I would be highly reluctant to bring your wife and son to Qatar. They will be stuck in the desert, you will be flying and see them 8 days a month. The day before your off day you'll likely have done a 17h night duty so you'll be tired and need a day to recover. Basically most pilots have send their families back home since they don't see eachother anymore, unfortunately with only one 4 days off block commuting isn't possible either. My kid asked my wife recently were daddy lives now...I was on another 11 day trip out of Qatar. Best of luck, many of the pilots with families will be leaving Qatar Airways by summer for good.

Flaperon777
9th Mar 2022, 06:53
I’m guessing here that this would be a TR FO salary? What can a Captain expect ?

mischo1990
9th Mar 2022, 07:22
I’m guessing here that this would be a TR FO salary? What can a Captain expect ?

Captains get 33000+- Basic +140QR/HR + 1500

VelocityNeverExceed
9th Mar 2022, 07:44
I guess you Can not make more than 900hrs/year making
HAHAH so funny.
Bad guess. Qatar Airways make their own FTLs, they OWN the QCAA. They do whatever the f*ck to get what they need from you (blood and sweat). >1180 hours per year plus 200 hours of (unpaid) deadheading (also in economy) are REAL horrors. In your logbook it shows only around 700 hours due to their hour factorisation. Sleeping in the bunk doesn't count towards any block time.

READ before you apply (aka sell your soul). Otherwise you just deserve to bend over like one of their goats.

mischo1990
9th Mar 2022, 10:30
HAHAH so funny.
Bad guess. Qatar Airways make their own FTLs, they OWN the QCAA. They do whatever the f*ck to get what they need from you (blood and sweat). >1180 hours per year plus 200 hours of (unpaid) deadheading (also in economy) are REAL horrors. In your logbook it shows only around 700 hours due to their hour factorisation. Sleeping in the bunk doesn't count towards any block time.

READ before you apply (aka sell your soul). Otherwise you just deserve to bend over like one of their goats.

Heared bunk time is again payed wages were leta say restored to precovid ammount. I read a lot of posts here on pprune on QR cuz i dont want to be surprised if i get there and Also fatique of the T7 pilots. Thats why they are hiring right now. And about the owning of QCAA. You Can only plan pilots to the amount they are able to fly with a margin of safety. So i guess once they hire enough things will get better. And honestly. People go there for the money only... it's only the ammount you are willing to sell your soul - and this is in every single Job not just aviation 😃

BrisbaneDoha
9th Mar 2022, 12:32
Heared bunk time is again payed wages were leta say restored to precovid ammount. I read a lot of posts here on pprune on QR cuz i dont want to be surprised if i get there and Also fatique of the T7 pilots. Thats why they are hiring right now. And about the owning of QCAA. You Can only plan pilots to the amount they are able to fly with a margin of safety. So i guess once they hire enough things will get better. And honestly. People go there for the money only... it's only the ammount you are willing to sell your soul - and this is in every single Job not just aviation 😃

They are hiring because they had to cancel many flights over the last months due to lack of crew. They don't care about fatigue, if they have enough crew to make rosters work having pilots flying 150h/month they are happy and they won't hire more pilots. Why would they? It works to fly 150h/month, most are bonded and can't leave soon. The airline received over 6000 applications they won't change the working conditions, they'll just replace those who leave. If you believe otherwise you're dreaming...
Safety limits were exceeded long before covid started when they introduced new FTL making +100h/month legal, these rules have been there longtime.

777JockeyIN
9th Mar 2022, 17:03
Deadheading in economy only when business and first are full, or even when seats are available?

ECO upgradable to business.Regarding Command upgrades, in good old days, people got upgraded in 3 years. This will never happen again I believe.

Whitemonk Returns
9th Mar 2022, 20:29
I would be highly reluctant to bring your wife and son to Qatar. They will be stuck in the desert, you will be flying and see them 8 days a month. The day before your off day you'll likely have done a 17h night duty so you'll be tired and need a day to recover. Basically most pilots have send their families back home since they don't see eachother anymore, unfortunately with only one 4 days off block commuting isn't possible either. My kid asked my wife recently were daddy lives now...I was on another 11 day trip out of Qatar. Best of luck, many of the pilots with families will be leaving Qatar Airways by summer for good.

These are the posts I come here for to keep my head straight, who gives a damn what the pay is, you'll never lie on your deathbed saying to yourself ' I wish I'd spent more time with my money...'. I hope you get out and get to spend more time with your family soon.

Klimax
9th Mar 2022, 21:42
These are the posts I come here for to keep my head straight, who gives a damn what the pay is, you'll never lie on your deathbed saying to yourself ' I wish I'd spent more time with my money...'. I hope you get out and get to spend more time with your family soon.

Me too. What a serious ****ty outfit this sounds like. Just take a look at that goofy top clown CEO they have - that’s a real clown.

apalahsai
10th Mar 2022, 03:31

Totally agree with mischo1990 ​​​​​​. So far I have only seen negative comments about the airline, no one is talking about the good side of the company, it might be real since so many people here are talking the same thing. But yeaa, like what mischo1990 said, people just go there for money.

777JockeyIN
13th Mar 2022, 17:29
Have they paused the recruitment again? Looks like no one is getting past PSA.

Maddogrider
14th Mar 2022, 03:01
I have not been even invited to do the PSA, let alone the next steps ...

IDOVI
14th Mar 2022, 10:42
How long does it take on average to be invited to the video interview following the online tests?

My Rifle and I
14th Mar 2022, 14:03
PSA's were sent out over the weekend

Flaperon777
15th Mar 2022, 03:41
It’s likely that interviews and sims at doha may be paused/delayed/rescheduled during the month of ramadan ie almost all of April.

mischo1990
15th Mar 2022, 08:21

Colleague has done the test and psychology 5days ago and got an invitation to Doha 2 days ago. No idea how the system works...

737Maximalist
15th Mar 2022, 08:38
Colleague has done the test and psychology 5days ago and got an invitation to Doha 2 days ago. No idea how the system works...

Really? He did the Propel AND the online interview in 3 days ? Any accurate details to share with us concerning the duration between the two assessments please .

777JockeyIN
15th Mar 2022, 12:22

Wow really? that's so fast.
Yes, very much likely slowed down due to Ramadan fasting.

737a
15th Mar 2022, 13:22
Wow really? that's so fast.
Yes, very much likely slowed down due to Ramadan fasting.

A fact or a speculation?

777JockeyIN
15th Mar 2022, 17:52
I'm speculating. Usually every thing slows down in this region around Ramadan.

Flaperon777
19th Mar 2022, 23:32
Trying to gather what the interview in doha is like? Is it technical or tmaat kind of q’s.
And what is the sim being used. Thanks.

777JockeyIN
20th Mar 2022, 05:31
Check your PM Flappy.

n1hdgToga
20th Mar 2022, 06:03
Hey @777jockeyin can you please post about Doha interview here or DM me if possible. Will really appreciate it. thanks.

moorie88
20th Mar 2022, 09:28
Check your PM Flappy.

I don't suppose I could jump on that band wagon too? 🤪👍

h0td0g01
20th Mar 2022, 11:38
I would like to know about the interview and the sim check too sir 🙏🙏

Abrr777
20th Mar 2022, 15:10
Hi All,Could you give the details about assessment in Doha?
Really appreciate it
anyone can share the experience for assessment QR?
Please send me messages or email
Thanks

Moimoi
21st Mar 2022, 10:56
Hi All I was invited to the PSA the 6th March and i did 2 days later but since then no news ( positive or negative) .....any ideas?? Also I am a bit worried because my last flight in the 77 was 21 May 2021
Thanks

Ahmed Ussama Badr
21st Mar 2022, 17:41
It would be really nice if some of the guys/gals who passed or have been through the Doha interview process could share the experience ?

737Maximalist
21st Mar 2022, 18:32
Hi All I was invited to the PSA the 6th March and i did 2 days later but since then no news ( positive or negative) .....any ideas?? Also I am a bit worried because my last flight in the 77 was 21 May 2021
Thanks

Have you been invited for the online interview ?

My Rifle and I
21st Mar 2022, 18:35
Thanks

PSA for Qatar or Qatar Executive?

Moimoi
21st Mar 2022, 18:58
Not yet..... the status says : "invited to PSA" and i did the online test etc but still i didnt recive a reply....positive or negative.( I applied to TR FO 77/78 )

adwa0001
22nd Mar 2022, 02:04
Hi,
how long normally you will get invited for psa online test after successfully finish the application.
applied on 12.03 no news yet. (TR FO airbus)

Ahmed Ussama Badr
22nd Mar 2022, 04:31
Could you please PM as well ? My inbox was full sorry

My Rifle and I
22nd Mar 2022, 11:44
Hi,
how long normally you will get invited for psa online test after successfully finish the application.
applied on 12.03 no news yet. (TR FO airbus)

8 months for me!

777JockeyIN
22nd Mar 2022, 19:30
3 Months for me

Flaperon777
24th Mar 2022, 15:57
Does ANYBODY have their sims/interview in doha from now until end of April?
I believe there have been a huge load of cancellations and/or postponements. At least two colleagues I know personally( one FO and one Capt ) have had their sims and interviews postponed by about a month.
Anybody else out there? Could compare notes.

n1hdgToga
24th Mar 2022, 16:47
I believe there have been a huge load of cancellations and/or postponements. At least two colleagues I know personally( one FO and one Capt ) have had their sims and interviews postponed by about a month.

no news about cancellations, but many friends have got their date next month. have u been to doha yet?

AceG
25th Mar 2022, 08:19
I'm meant to go end of April. Haven't heard anything from them about a change. I'm NTR FO

Flaperon777
25th Mar 2022, 08:55
no news about cancellations, but many friends have got their date next month. have u been to doha yet?

No. Not yet. However I suppose sometime in April. Unless ramadan plays spoilsport.
I’m surprised you said that you didn’t hear of any postponements. I just finished speaking to another one of my colleagues who has also been pushed back by about 2 weeks.
Their training sims seem to be maxed up too.

apalahsai
25th Mar 2022, 08:57

Hey buddy Flaperon777 , drop me your contact in my inbox, we can discuss further.

Ahmed Ussama Badr
25th Mar 2022, 16:56
I just had an email as well that my assessment days were postponed from late March till mid May but I was told that was due to papers " aka VISA" process time. I hope there will be no cancellations "as expected due to the holy month of Ramadan" ... It would be nice if someone could share their ATPL theory "MCQ" exam

username taken
26th Mar 2022, 03:33
Expect rated pilots to get called up first. This is fastest way to get bums on seats, which is what is required.

Flaperon777
26th Mar 2022, 07:38
Expect rated pilots to get called up first. This is fastest way to get bums on seats, which is what is required.
Anybody who goes into QR does the whole course anyways. Regardless of TR or NTR. So it doesn’t make much of a time difference.

WrldWide
26th Mar 2022, 08:14
Anybody who goes into QR does the whole course anyways. Regardless of TR or NTR. So it doesn’t make much of a time difference.
Not correct, unless it has changed. When I joined TR short course, NTR long course.

Flaperon777
26th Mar 2022, 09:16
Not correct, unless it has changed. When I joined TR short course, NTR long course.
Interesting to know. Although not what I heard.

Busdriver01
26th Mar 2022, 12:20
Applied for TR Airbus FO shortly after advert came out (Dec 5th '21) - haven't heard anything at all.

Camel herder
26th Mar 2022, 12:24
I guess it makes sense to take advantage of a TR pilot if they’re desperate for bums on seats. Let’s face it the World Cup 2022 is fast approaching so big rush on to ramp up the operation.

777JockeyIN
26th Mar 2022, 17:31
Expo 2022 is Happening and I don’t see anything interesting on the other side of the desert. Well, If you say World Cup will bring much more air traffic than expo, I want you to be right.

Ahmed Ussama Badr
26th Mar 2022, 17:51
I have been going through the atpl.tv pdfs in google drive and I see a lot of mistakes in the answers of the interview questions , has anybody noticed ? Take care while revising guys

Lepo
27th Mar 2022, 05:14
Expo 2022 is Happening and I don’t see anything interesting on the other side of the desert. Well, If you say World Cup will bring much more air traffic than expo, I want you to be right.

The expo is spread out over a long period and, while there's an increased demand, it's not a concentrated boom.
The World Cup attracts hundreds thousand visitors for a period of one month. There's an explosion of demand in a short period. The airlines have to provide a bunch of extra flights to cater for this demand.
Qatar Airways will be the main carrier for this event and they will be responsible for bringing most people.
Just imagine that fans from Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay and Ecuador should easily account for 30-50k people traveling and how are they supposed to fly if the airlines don't provide extra flights?
The same thing will happen in different parts of the world.

​​​​

Ahmed Ussama Badr
27th Mar 2022, 05:31
The expo is spread out over a long period and, while there's an increased demand, it's not a concentrated boom.
The World Cup attracts hundreds thousand visitors for a period of one month. There's an explosion of demand in a short period. The airlines have to provide a bunch of extra flights to cater for this demand.
Qatar Airways will be the main carrier for this event and they will be responsible for bringing most people.
Just imagine that fans from Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay and Ecuador should easily account for 30-50k people traveling and how are they supposed to fly if the airlines don't provide extra flights?

​​​​is it politically unacceptable or forbidden for the national flag carriers “or other carriers” of each country to accommodate the extra flights ? It is neither the first time for a world cup “nor an expo” to be held ? Im genuinely asking

T54A
27th Mar 2022, 08:33

​​​​

The 2010 World Cup in South Africa didn't see this huge leap in demand you talk about. Most ticket holders have already secured flights when they booked their WC tickets. Airlines can't just put a lot of extra flights into one destination as this means they will need to pull aircraft off other routes to do this. What routes will they cancel to add extra capacity just for the WC?

Lepo
27th Mar 2022, 17:31
There are a few differences:

1 - Qatar aviation market is vastly dominated by QR. Few international carriers fly to Doha, which means passengers have less options and are mostly dependent on Qatar Airways. Also, there's only one gateway, which is Doha, whereas in places like Russia/Brazil/South Africa people could fly through different places like SVO/DME/VKO/LED (Russia), GRU/GIG/POA/SSA/REC/FOR/MAO (Brazil) and JNB/CPT/DUR (South Africa).

2 - Except for fans from Saudi Arabia, driving is not an option. Trains don't exist.

3 - The World Cup has a strong significance for the State of Qatar and for Qatar Airways. They want their flag/brand to be well represented. Having fans complaining on social media they can't get to Doha because there are no flights available is not desirable. This is basically a once in a lifetime opportunity. They certainly don't want to let it go to waste.

4 - You can be certain international carriers will operate a bunch of charter flights to Doha. BA, Air France, Lufthansa and the likes will show their faces at DOH bringing fans from their respective countries. Still, QR will be the main carrier and provide the core of seats on offer for the event.

3Greens
27th Mar 2022, 18:53
The problem isn’t flights, it’s the hotels (or lack of). Qatar is about the size of greater Manchester and it’s holding a World Cup!!

777JockeyIN
27th Mar 2022, 19:34
The problem isn’t flights, it’s the hotels (or lack of). Qatar is about the size of greater Manchester and it’s holding a World Cup!!

Il sure they would be working on this. A country which has world’s highest per capita income !

Camel herder
27th Mar 2022, 22:33
Definitely not short of $$$ but the event is fast approaching no wonder recruitment is pedal to the metal. I think the covid rules are being relaxed a bit which should help the recruiters.

username taken
28th Mar 2022, 08:47
Definitely not short of $$$ but the event is fast approaching no wonder recruitment is pedal to the metal. I think the covid rules are being relaxed a bit which should help the recruiters.
Recruitment is in full swing because of not only of the World Cup, but they fired too many pilots during the pandemic. The fall out from this has been catastrophic for the company. Of those fired, not all wanted to come back. Some that did, left once their license was revalidated. The strain this has put on the 777 guys has been immense. Many have left or are leaving, with no job to go to.

The company is understaffed in the flight deck and cabin. Sometimes we fly with the minimum cabin crew, which has an impact on service.... something that is very evident if you fly Qatar. The place is a mess.

jadrolinija
28th Mar 2022, 10:01
Recruitment is in full swing because of not only of the World Cup, but they fired too many pilots during the pandemic. The fall out from this has been catastrophic for the company. Of those fired, not all wanted to come back. Some that did, left once their license was revalidated. The strain this has put on the 777 guys has been immense. Many have left or are leaving, with no job to go to.

The company is understaffed in the flight deck and cabin. Sometimes we fly with the minimum cabin crew, which has an impact on service.... something that is very evident if you fly Qatar. The place is a mess.

How does that reflect on the internal upgrades? What is the average waiting time for the upgrade for FOs now compared to pre-covid times? Thank you!

username taken
28th Mar 2022, 13:01
How does that reflect on the internal upgrades? What is the average waiting time for the upgrade for FOs now compared to pre-covid times? Thank you!

Realistically? I would say 10 years.

jadrolinija
28th Mar 2022, 14:25
Realistically? I would say 10 years.

Thank you for the feedback!

EPR SET
28th Mar 2022, 20:58

these things do change randomly, so whatever is true today might not be so true tomorrow…so if to upgrade today it takes 10 years that could become 15 years, or 3 years, tomorrow! that’s QR but also EY and EK to some extent.

Camel herder
29th Mar 2022, 13:06
Things are in a state of flux at the moment due to the Gulf airlines coming out of the pandemic phase. Looks like they were a bit over aggressive with the culls and now they're left short no surprises there. Might have been more pragmatic to offer unpaid leave or salary reductions however they went heavy handed and got rid which has proved to be the wrong way to do things.

obelix360
29th Mar 2022, 13:53
Hello fellow pilots

I got an email to attend the assessment process next week in Doha.
The process takes 4 days in Doha including 1 day arrival and 1 day departure from Qatar.

I really apreciate if anyones has a feedback from technical exam/interview or Atpl questions or any study materials
I'm A320 type rated with 1500 hours on bus

You can send me a pm as well!

knobv
29th Mar 2022, 19:05
Hello fellow pilots

I got an email to attend the assessment process next week in Doha.
The process takes 4 days in Doha including 1 day arrival and 1 day departure from Qatar.

I really apreciate if anyones has a feedback from technical exam/interview or Atpl questions or any study materials
I'm A320 type rated with 1500 hours on bus

You can send me a pm as well!

Well done! Please give an update on how it goes and what it is like. How long after the PSA and interview did this take?