PDA

View Full Version : Valljet

TTOTT
20th Oct 2021, 10:52
Anyone knows a company name Valljet in LBG ?
Terms and Conditions?

balboa1968
20th Oct 2021, 15:22
****ty conditions, always on stand by ( 24/7 ), false days off, false vacations, etc.

Stay far away for your own sake !!!!

KAISERSOZE
20th Oct 2021, 18:31
heard the same things...

HermanTheGerman
1st Nov 2021, 10:44
the contract I saw a while ago was impossible to sign. all rights on their side. nothing on mine. For example they could fire you anytime, anywhere, with immediate effect and without giving a reason.

Thank you, but no thanks.

I see they are looking for pilots every few weeks, the fluctuation seems to be incredible high. Guess why.

29_Grass
1st Nov 2021, 16:16
To any who read this, be very careful about engaging in any kind of business with this company. (Allegedly) Atrocious working conditions, poor organization from ops and very poor treatment of crew. A little bit of digging might display a growing number of ex-crew actively suing this company for various reasons. Most are being paid off to drop their cases before court.
No affiliation with this company. However, I may know some crews who regretted their decision to ever be involved with these guys.
You have been warned! - to the low hour boys and girls who read this, flying those shiny jets come at a price!