PDA

View Full Version : Flying to China nowadays

Captain Kaboom
10th Oct 2021, 11:11
Fellow aviators, in this crazy world nowadays, is it possible (again) to fly with a private jet to China.
And more in particular from Abu Dhabi? Anyone has some recent experience?
And if so.... I'm sure there are all kinds of Covid regulations.

Appreciated CK

Moonwalker
10th Oct 2021, 11:57
Fellow aviators, in this crazy world nowadays, is it possible (again) to fly with a private jet to China.
And more in particular from Abu Dhabi? Anyone has some recent experience?
And if so.... I'm sure there are all kinds of Covid regulations.

Appreciated CK

You can if you have all required papers to do so. If you are foreign crew you cannot enter the country. You have to do a turn around and fly out again. Worst case I have heard of people that managed to stay in transit hotels, but mainly for tech reasons I think.

oz_faf81
10th Oct 2021, 12:51
If you are foreign crew you cannot enter the country.

This isn't true. You can do it if you have a C visa, you will have to quarantine (in a government assigned hotel) until your next departure or 14 to 28 days depending on the province if you are palnning to stay for a longer period.

SaulGoodman
11th Oct 2021, 12:21
You can if you have all required papers to do so. If you are foreign crew you cannot enter the country. You have to do a turn around and fly out again. Worst case I have heard of people that managed to stay in transit hotels, but mainly for tech reasons I think.

you can stay in China, in room confinement in allocated hotels. The question is why would you putt up with it.