PDA

View Full Version : Phenom 300 Dubai.

Directo
8th Oct 2021, 05:52
Dear fellow pilots ,

I want to share with you a really bad experience with a really bad company based in Dubai operating a phenom 300.

They give you fake full time contract and at the end use you as a cheap contractor .Once you realised the trick they fired you and get a new pilot. They also expect you to fly without legal papers and can put you in a really bad situation.

Anyway I share this with you to avoid at all cost working for such bad people, they should not belong to the aviation industry.

If you are offered a job there do not hesitate to contact me in PM to share in details how they play their tricks.

Directo

DutchDutch
11th Oct 2021, 15:14
Dear fellow pilots ,

I want to share with you a really bad experience with a really bad company based in Dubai operating a phenom 300.

They give you fake full time contract and at the end use you as a cheap contractor .Once you realised the trick they fired you and get a new pilot. They also expect you to fly without legal papers and can put you in a really bad situation.

Anyway I share this with you to avoid at all cost working for such bad people, they should not belong to the aviation industry.

If you are offered a job there do not hesitate to contact me in PM to share in details how they play their tricks.

Directo

Maybe you could share the name of the company? You can bring this company down by taking your fake contract and go to the GCAA,
they take that very serious!