PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Covid Passport

Hoots
30th Sep 2021, 21:57
Appears to me that the Scottish Covid passport doesn’t recognise military Med Centres when trying to register. Bring in the troops to help, but the system doesn’t cover the military, a rush job and going to cause issues if enforced. Wonder what the Med centres will say.

downsizer
1st Oct 2021, 07:06
Same in England - can't use the NHS app to prove jab status.

Fairly easy workround which I used when attending an event that required DJ status.

Not a Crew Chief
1st Oct 2021, 11:56
Apologies if you've tried this, but I'm long retired and NHS App wouldn't connect me to my long time civvy records. Think a helpline number popped up when installing App, called it, and transpires the Surgery have to be told by you to make records available. They're not automatically in the ether. Couple of hours later while 1's nd 0's did their thing and all sorted.
As I say, apologies if you've tried this and RAF/Military Med Centres not part of greater NHS which is a whole other debate.

radar101
2nd Oct 2021, 08:14
I volunteer at a covid jab centre and have to look up NHS records on the system. I often see RAF Cranwell, Coningsby, Waddington Med Centre recorded as the Surgery for personnel coming in for jabs so they must be recorded somewhere in the system.

Stuff
2nd Oct 2021, 18:39
Forget the App, it will never work for Military people.

On the other hand the web version works just fine https://covid-status.service.nhsx.nhs.uk/